Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

8/12/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Not all deaths in the media are sad this year. One lately should give all reason to rejoice.

image.png

Hey, remember that glorified pseudo-blog who thought they were too cool to follow rules and do what they were told to do? Now they're officially a cold skidmark on history.

Fuck you and die you miserable pieces of shit.

2. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You could have had it at the fucking fabric shop and made it less faggy.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

BOOM ROASTED

4. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A friend and former coworker of mine is in town and we met up for a drink this evening. She had some family (her dad and sister) and a few friends with her... she went around the table and introduced everyone there - the awkward part came when I realized that her sister's boyfriend (who was at the bar during the introductions) is an old fuck buddy of mine. Good news is that he recognized me as well and was all "Fuck, I haven't seen you in forever, how are you?".

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The good news is you're going to fuck him again then?

6. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Eh, no. Probably not ever again. I mean unless they break up and he's fair game. Then it's only fair to see if he's as good as he was almost 10 years ago.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Here's something to make you smile:

That's as Alpha as it gets, folks. Being in water that cold is like being on fire. So amazing.

8. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, yeah. That would almost certainly clog up the drain. Plus the sound would be irritating.

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Shit, I didn't even realize it....he died Monday at 80.

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Pretty sure the wife is actually preggo this time (by me I think). She's eating a lot and tired all the time even from doing nothing.

We wanted this age gap for my son, he just turned 2 and we think a 3 year gap between siblings is ideal. Plus we wanna have them while we are young and wont be old geezer parents when they're in their 20s. Definitely planned. But still stressful nonetheless. My son was really difficult on her (in her?).

Good news is, if she is pregnant, aside from being pregnant obviously, it means I get to plan a trip for her and I before Demon 2.0 makes her too fat to function. Thinking I'd probably drive the truck out to SF and have her fly in to meet me there, then do Monterey, Santa Barbara, Malibu, LA then drive back to TX. The truck is basically an RV with tvs in it and road trips really well.

Piss stick test in a few days should confirm it. Counting chickens before eggs though and all that.

11. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had a married women tell me last night that I make her laugh and that if she was single she'd have a huge crush on me. Not weird right? No not weird at all....This winter I had a hockey mom buy me a really nice red wings hoodie because I was "such a great coach", right, at least she was divorced but still I was her kids goalie coach. If she was more attractive that would've been tempting.

12. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I forgot my coffee from yesterday on my desk at work, it was half full. I like a fair amount of milk in my coffee too. I just took a couple big gulps of old cold sour coffee before realizing what was happening. Fuck.

13. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I absolutely do not get shit like this. I guess it's because I wouldn't care what the men got up to as long as they aren't endangering life and property. I'd be kicking you out the door and then go drink martinis while I watch Grace and Frankie on Netflix.

14. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What the hell happened to trusting each other? As long as it isn't a surprise, ms. katokoch doesn't give a shit what I do with my buddies. On the flip side I know there's nights she wants to hang out with her friends and be as girly as they want with box wine and Bachelor in Paradise.

Between power saws and potato guns I can't make that guarantee.

15. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Can it really be classified as a "Guy's night" if these things don't occur? I mean, by nature that's kind of what guys do.

16. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's definitely not about a trust thing. I think it's just about planning a party and she doesn't get to go and then tried to find excuses for why she was upset instead of admitting what she was really feeling.

Bill Burr talks about it sometimes. How women can't stand when you have fun without them. I think this was going to be one of those times.

17. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm lucky that my wife has no issues with me doing things with the guys. Her standard response is "have a good time, tell them I said hello, and be careful". Trust isn't an issue - in her words, she wouldn't have married me in the first place if she didn't trust me. And a good track record helps too. As for having fun without her - we have an active social life and do plenty of things as a family. She is perfectly fine with me having some alone time or being with friends without her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.