Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

8/26/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    That's all well and good....how about a link to the original Colon Cleanser hot sauce that started all of this? I saved the picture of the label in case I got ambitious enough to blow it up and search for it, but y'all should know by now I'm not real ambitious.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Just saw this on facebook. It is topical. And kinda funny. Hope that capsaicin sterilized him somehow.

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

5. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Thank you fine sirs. I just ordered a bottle. How is it in coffee?

I'm probably the only person here into Stryper, but no matter their message or incredible levels of being dorks, they are great musicians. I'm watching a concert video of theirs and while they're still dorks, they are tight and good.

Even 30 years after they debuted, they still put out some great music and still have all their hair. It must be that clean living.

And Michael Sweet can still do Geoff Tate/Rob Halford screams. That is impressive at 50+.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Let us know.

Better yet, video it. We need proof, damnit. Inquiring minds want to know!

7. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

We've been watching Limitless on Netflix (the show, not the movie) and it took me entirely too long to realize where I recognized the lead actor from. It's Evan from Greek!

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It causes the Bailey's to curdle, so I tend to abstain.

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

We used to play Accept's "Balls to the Wall." Apparently so did this guy. I'm not sure which is sadder....the fact that he put a video of himself playing the song on you tube or that he has a better hair line then me.

Jesus. Am I really this old?

10. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I may have to buy some of that stuff for my soon to be ex because he loves hot sauce and we really are bizarrely amicable in our split so that I would thoughtfully buy him something and it isn't weird.

Anyway, I've discovered a new show to watch when I'm drinking. It's always important to choose the right show for watching when I am drunk because inevitably I will forget large portions of an episode. Anyway, Amazon Prime has Dynasty now. I didn't watch it from the beginning because I was all of 8 when it first came on in 1981, but my parents watched it sometimes and there was a period in the late 80s where I was watching it and The Colbys (with Charlton fucking Heston, god bless him) and it was a lot of fun.

This first episode is pretty interesting, it has political shit - Middle Eastern folks getting all upset at about the oil and forcing the rich Americans to vacate. I didn't remember it was based in Denver and the Carringtons were oil barons. The rich son got punched in the stomach while drunk in the first class section of a jet on the second floor. How did this guy not projectile vomit all over the place? And the rest of the passengers didn't even look shocked, probably just glad that he finally quit being all rowdy. And then his father sent the chauffeur - not for his son, but for the romantic rival of his fiance, Krystle with a K. Told the son to get a cab. That's what I call soap opera awesomeness.

Friday night drunk is the best drunk.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I started watching Frasier from the very beginning this week.... it's surprisingly still funny as hell, and has withstood the test of time very well.

12. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey now, I wrote him off as drunk rich kid, but he actually did a solid for the secretary marrying his father. So not entirely an asshole. I'm sure he'll fuck up again, though

13. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is Frasier on Netflix or Amazon or something, or did you get it some other way?

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I be a pirate... I just downloaded the entire series a few weeks ago, no commercials.

15. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've had to shave off my beard so the only remaining pirate things I can do is drink rum and download things.

16. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd like to have every episode of Designing Women because I'd really like to be Julia Sugarbaker when I grow up.

I think my purse legitimately weighs like 22* lbs. I do not have that much money, nor am I that prepared so I don't know what in there is so heavy.

*it's only 9

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

That's what my wife does for me. All I really want for gifts at this point is tools, and she doesn't know what I have or don't so she gets me baskets of hot sauce. Birthday, xmas, our anniversary, father's day, my surgery date, whatever. Usually by the time a next gift-giving occasion comes around I've already run through the half dozen or so she got me and I've put a few into regular rotation (that's how I found Melinda's and the Yucatan Sunshine).

I think I might have a problem.... well I know I have a lot of problems, but specifically I also have a hot sauce problem.

For example, I just bought these two last night:

Ass Blaster

Camel Toe

By the way, if you shop on Amazon, bookmark the Amazon Smile page. A small percentage of your purchases go toward the charity of your choosing. So far I've sent Children's Brain Tumor Foundation a little over a hundred bucks. It's not a lot, but it does add up, and the amazon smile purchases are not increased to cover the cost of the donation.

18. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

My kids are gone again today. Their social life is better than mine.

Looks like I'll be cleaning again, no Bloody Marys this week though. I also have to make lunch for the guys who are helping my husband work on the siding today. What sounds good?

19. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have found that pizza and beer pairs nicely with vinyl siding, something like a double meat with Budweiser. However, if it's Hardy Plank, you may want to try something like chicken fajitas and Grape Nehi that's been spiked with Vodka.

20. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

It's vinyl siding and ordering pizza does sound a lot easier than cooking.

Remember we have two vehicles parked in our front yard, how fancy do you think we are? Yes, the G.D. semi is still sitting there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.