Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

9/23/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

4 day weekends every weekend because I'm awesome at grad school.

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Good on him for not pulling the trigger, just not worth it with the hassle with police. But I don't blame him for the response. That's exactly what I'd do (but with a BB gun if I was thinking remotely logically, knock it out of the sky or at least make the operator realize it isn't worth it). Doing that shit in someone's home, holy hell. Hope they find the operator and find a way to jail him, or at least fine the shit outta him.

Relevant:

4. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ok, I need opinions.

My daughter turns 14 tomorrow and is in 8th grade. She has a friend who is apparently a spoiled little shit. This girl constantly asks her group of friends to take her trash for her at lunch, and guilt trips my daughter into going with her to the nurse everyday at lunch to have her blood sugar tested because she's diabetic. She also tells girls in that group of friends that they look ugly or "you don't even look pretty today".

We've told my daughter to stand up for herself and tell this girl "No" and have repeatedly explained the importance of standing up for herself. So today, my daughter is in line to buy lunch and this girl comes up and pulls her out of line to go to the nurses office with her. She tells her no and the girl keeps going pleeeeeeeease and my daughter finally caves and goes.

Tomorrow, this girl is coming to my daughter's birthday party. My wife wants me to talk to the daughter and mother together when they arrive. I would prefer my wife to do it because I'm not exactly subtle... If I handle it, the woman and daughter will leave crying.

So, what do I say to the Mom?

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Wait until after the birthday cake, and then tell her to keep her little fucking cunt of a daughter away from your kid or there will be hell to pay.

How's that?

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

or...

Give the kid so much cake that she goes into an extreme diabetic coma and never remembers anything about your daughter again.

7. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Actually, my plan was to meet them at the car and say "Oh I've heard SOOOOO much about you! You won't take your trash to the trash can, tell your friends they are ugly, and drag my daughter to the nurse everyday. Did I miss anything?"

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Whatever you do, video that shit, because it's going to be fucking gold.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

In all seriousness, you could consider it a form of bullying, so it might be better to raise it at the school privately with a principal or teacher and let them handle it. Explain that you don't want the other kid or parent to know it was you, so have them just step in as if they noticed it on their own.

10. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, and the girl begged her "don't say anything to your mom" and my little girl said "you really need to worry about my Dad." So this kid must be shitting her pants about coming here tomorrow.

11. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah it's definitely bullying because my daughter has asked her repeatedly to stop and the girl doesn't. My 7th grade son even told his sister, "Introduce me to her. I'll handle it." which was the most awesome thing I've ever seen, little brother standing up for his sister. Yes, I raised them right!

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Then I'd really let the school handle it first....

$0.02

13. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought about that, but ya know.... I just want to fucking END it. The girl sucks, and this might be the awakening she needs. I'm just trying to figure out how not to destroy the kid.

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

This was going to be my recommendation. Schools don't mess around when it comes to this stuff. I'd schedule a meeting with the principal and let them handle it.

Aside from that, take the opportunity at the birthday party to have fun and be the comic actor you always wish you could be. Make awkward jokes, stand about six inches too close to people. Develop weird ticks at random points and rotate what they are. Burp and fart loudly. Walk around with a napkin tucked in your shirt and don't wipe your mouth clean after eating. Lift your leg on your wife, say you're just marking your territory. She was the one who pussied out, be an embarrassment.

15. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah that's my other issue... I don't want to ruin my daughter's party. I thought about pulling the girl aside and saying, look I heard about your bullshit, knock it off or we talk to mommy.... But at the same time, I wouldn't tolerate that from my kids and don't want to let this kid slide. I might just wait till pick up time and have a quiet word with the Mom without humiliating the kid.

16. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So is this the age where you pretend your daughter isn't becoming a sexual being and stays perpetually 8 years old to you?

17. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, I just kill the first boyfriend and word will get out. #CharlesBarkley

18. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd be careful about that. Remember at one point Miley Cyrus was Hannah Montana.

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Have you taught your daughter a right cross? As soon as the other girl comes walking up to the house, have your daughter scream at the top of her lungs and nail her with a good solid punch to the head.

Violence isn't always the answer, but sometimes it's the only way to get through to folks. Especially at that age. Kids are establishing pecking order that will go on through the rest of their school days.

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

If you rush into it and confront mother and/or daughter yourself, outside of school, you very well may end it, but not in a good way for you.

If you EVER talk to or confront or say bad things about that other kid, especially directly to her, the mother will only focus on that, and come at you. Depending on how pissed she gets, she very well may go to the school herself, before you do, and raise a bullshit complaint about you doing "inappropriate things" or bullying her kid, which could cause problems for your daughter at school. "mini $100T2, you're not allowed to play at recess with the other kids because your daddy is a scary bully and we can't have any of that tension between you two here at school" kind of shit.

If you try and defend yourself to the school after that, their stance will be "you never said anything, so we're not going to believe you".

Take a breath, calm down, and do what's best for your kid in the long run... and remember that you have ZERO authority at the place where she spends most of her daylight hours.

Remember, you're dealing with fucking retards that live, breathe, and die by "zero tolerance", and will HAVE to do something if you officially report bullying.

But yeah, if not, then we've got another stripper with daddy issues, and you can send her to the boobie thread when she's 18... Rush will chaperone her, I'm sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.