Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

A Rolling Drunk Gathers No Moss- 3/25/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can't you cancel bids?

2. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rarely, and it hurts you.

[​IMG]

HALLEHLUHJA!

I lost the auctions.

God, the rush was like playing black jack and standing on 17 when the dealer has a face card showing.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Call me when you've figured out #4.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

All you can drink = time traveling !

My head hurts....

5. ASL

ASL
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Glenfiddich makes me happy.
    That is all.

6. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just got the PS3 version of "You Don't Know Jack." It has made me feel incredibly smart, and incredibly stupid within the span of only a few games.

7. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I used to fucking LOVE that game.

8. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't had an allergic reaction to seafood in a fucking decade. I eat 3 shrimp and now have wicked hives. No trouble breathing or anything (thankfully - I don't want to end up in the ER).

Benadryl plus the fact that it's raining like hell means I'm going to sleep like a champ.

9. thabucmaster

thabucmaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Looks like Fernanthonies is getting popular...

[​IMG]

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So did anyone else notice in the finale of Jersey Shore that snooki was driving a car with a manual transmission? I am dumbfounded that someone so patently useless is capable of driving stick.

Also: anyone know any good Formula One streams? Or even places to watch them once they're done. The WRC races are put up on youtube by a good samaritan and incongruously stay up.

11. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Carbomb cupcakes are the greatest thing ever.

Guinness in the cupcake batter, Jameson in the filling, Jameson and Bailey's in the frosting.

So delicious.

12. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Just left the club w my family. I don't know what's more disturbing....my aunts, uncles and parents being in the club or my dad declaring that is new fav song is "99 Problems"

13. p00g0blin

p00g0blin
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Last post - 9:35pm?

Where the errbody is fuck?

I lost every buy/re-buy at poker tonight! Still Winning!

14. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    FUCK COLDS.

I need these fucking pills to work.

Congratulations to India, Pakistan, New Zealand and Sri Lanka for making the semi-finals of the Cricket World Cup.

Choke much?

Thanks to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ofm.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ofm.co.za</a> for image

Attached Files:

15. Dyson004

Dyson004
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Hungover and this chick played me to the left hard as hell. You win some and you lose some, I guess.

16. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes.

Next question please.

17. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a couple leads on advertisers actually, just nothing solid yet. And, there's always the print on demand self-publishing route. You can bank about $10 per sale, and with several thousand unique visitors each week, there's some decent potential there. Not Fuck You money, but getting trashed on the good Scotch money.

18. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fucking KU, I swear they are going to drive me to drink.

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    First, I wanted to thank everyone for their condolences this is truly a fucked up situation.

I realize y'all only know me from here and you'd probably be surprised that 90% of the time I'm quite normal...the other 10% is when I get bored. I don't like being bored and generally things happen when I'm bored, that's where my stories come from.

Anyways, my son was 27. I don't know what the hell happened to drive him to this point. I talk to his mom every few months and she's been reluctant to talk much about him the past few years, though I've always asked about him.

For all intents and purposes I was his father for 7 years, from 11-18. I coached his little league team, played catch with him in the backyard, took him to ballgames, helped him with his homework, disiplined him, gave him advice about girls (When asked), built models together, taught him to work on cars...just normal family life.

About 16 or so he discovered drugs and it was all down hill from there. He started stealing our cars, running away and just being a general fuck up. I stayed on him hoping against hope that one day he'd pull his head out of his ass.

I'm afraid he had a few strikes against him before I met him...his father was an alcoholic who shirked all responsibility and blamed everyone else for his problems, his mom (My ex) was an overachiever. We lived in a half million dollar house, had a vacation home, a couple of rentals and all sorts of toys that we accumulated in the years we were together. His father lived in a car and disappeared for years on end. I remember having to console the boy at 12 years old as he bawled his eyes out and wailed "Why doesn't my dad love me?"

It was heartbreaking, but still I bit my tongue and never said a bad word about his father even though on the rare occassions that his father would show up I'd hear all sorts of shit he said about me.

So I imagine that fucked him up something awful. I know he was torn between wanting his father's attention and love and his affection and loyalty to me.

I hate to say it, but maybe this is for the best. He was not a productive member of society. He never even owned a car other then the $200 Nova we bought him at 15 to fix up. His idea of working on the car was to sit in the garage, smoke dope, and listen to the radio. Then he'd take our 68 Camaro convertable out after we fell asleep.

I'm just in a weird spot at the moment because my ex has remarried and I don't want to intrude. I will call her in a few days and if she wants to talk about it I'll be able to get the details of how?, why?, and what the fuck?

I hope you found the peace you were looking for son...you selfish bastard. You just cursed your daughter to the same fucked up life you weren't man enough to face and hurt so many people that love you.

The saddest thing is we all had hope that one day you would straighten up, and now that hope is gone. You not only took your own life, you took the hopes and dreams of the rest of us.

Selfish.

20. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    The last pictures I have of my son:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've told y'all many times I'm old and that my son was a big boy (6'4"/240lbs). He was a hell of an athlete before he decided drugs and going to jail every other week was cooler then playing sports. Or acting like a human being.

Talk about wasted potential.

Fuckin' kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.