Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Amanda Bynes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So you are saying it's the weed?

In all seriousness, you must be joking to think just because a girl became famous in her tweens vs a few years younger she'd somehow miss out on the crazy train. In that case the Beebs should be just fine because he was damn near a legal adult when his fame and fortune hit.

2. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Do you understand anything about mental illness? Seriously.

We don't know EVERYTHING about her life. Perhaps she was on mood stabilizers for years and suddenly quit taking them. I've seen that first hand, a seemingly normal person decides that they're "Fixed" and stop their meds and go off the fucking rails.

I had a girlfriend that as long as she took her meds was as normal and intelligent a person as you'd ever come across, when off them she would get committed to a psych ward.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I just find it sudden, I guess. With people like Michael Jackson you saw it coming or the entire cast of Different Strokes the craziness started early and lasted for a long, long time.

Yeah, its probably weed.

And Biebs? Oh he's fine. We were born in the same hospital so I know in my heart nobody dropped him at birth. He has money so he's doing drugs and that's why he's acting that way. That's not insanity, that's chemical narcotics. He comes from family of white trash losers. His family is well-known in Stratford for that, and that is a hard accomplishmentsince Stratford is widely regarded as the nicest town in Canada. But they were Absolute. Fucking. Losers. His dad was never involved with him and regularly gets arrested in Stratford, his mom was given opportunity refused to save the Salvation Army house where she raised him because she was "Waiting for her book money first".

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Some mental illnesses do not develop until later, like schizophrenia in your early 20s usually. Plus like toytoy stated, she could have been medicated before and not anymore. Maybe she started smoking weed and thought that was enough to "even" her mood out and then stopped properly medicating. Who the fuck knows. It could be one of these things, or none, or a combination. In any event, I really hope that she gets the help she needs and that her parents legitimately want to help her and not take complete advantage of her like so many other celebrity parents.

5. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, no chance that never having a father, coming from a shit childhood, and having that clash with a sudden rush of fame, money, and everyone kissing his ass could possibly have fuck all to do with his actions. I'm sure he was perfectly well-adjusted and then day said "Fuck it I'm going to do a bunch of drugs and be nuts."

I'm starting to feel like Frebis coming on here and reading this retarded shit. I'm not saying Justin Bieber should be coddled, but maybe if you could drop the ranting schtick for five seconds and be a fucking human being yeah?

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Attached Files:

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It's weird, it doesn't say "Sober Thread" anywhere in the title.

We're here to ridicule celebrities for acting like asshole because that's what it is. Can we please stop the de-ballification of threads because so much shit is taboo now?

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

On that note, this justin bieber shit is still one of the most offensive things I've ever read.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a good Helen Keller joke, but writing this in the Anne Frank guestbook?

Yeah just go drown yourself.

10. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The article(s) I've read on her hospitalization says she has schizophrenic tendencies, a common manifestation in one's 20's.

Drug her, tag her, and put her in a group home til Bangbus comes to town.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

For her sake lets hope her folks take the high road if they get guardianship over her because people are already trying to get her to Charlie Sheen her recent behavior into a career move. Playboy offered her to host her own radio show. That would be amusing.

12. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It is hard for me to forget Lohan and Bynes as these beautiful fresh faced young ladies and I'm still hoping they'll get themselves together like Britney did. I didn't think she'd ever pull out of the spiral she was in, but damn girl look at you now:

[​IMG]

13. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Daddy Spears set her straight. I can't speak for her real level of happiness but B.S. is cared for, healthy, making money, and generally successful. Lohan had the benefit of absolutely parasitic parents who are still clutching the caboose of that train as hard as they can as it runs off the cliff. The next downward spiral we can all look forward to seeing is that of Miley Cyrus. Her parents are pretty shitty too though so she is probably going to fall from grace and stay there.

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I am also ashamed that I have an opinion on any of these people.

15. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Britney could still get the D. Not going to deny that. She recovered, but for some reason, I don't think she went in on the hard drugs, just the booze. I wish Lindsay would recover and let her red hair grow back.

16. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I'm pretty sure Britney was on something illegal, hence they shaved head incident. I think around that time it was time for another drug test to determine where her kids were going and she had a total meltdown. I think she shaved her head to somehow avoid the hair sample.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not that I follow Miley Cyrus' parents but I've never heard her dad was any sort of fucked up other than the nineties hillbilly cheese that his career was built on. With a lot of these situations it can be the entourage enabling and promoting the partying and drugs on top of the erratic behavior.

18. Seeker

Seeker
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Pretty sure it was just reefer. Hair tests don't make sense for much more, given how quickly they're metabolized. Not saying she wasn't doing other drugs, only that reefer was what she was primarily worried about with the hair test.

19. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I heard it was amphetamines, but it doesn't matter at this point.

20. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

So now, thanks to her Docs they are keeping her an additional 30 days and her parents got what they wanted as well. They say because she is in tears she is having a break through because sadness and some other emotions are not normally displayed by schitzo's. Well, okey then.

Also, she was allowed a 30 minute visit with the pup she almost lit on fire.