Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Because We Carry the Fire

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoeCanada, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I am Canadian, ergo in this scenario I'd be just fine. My neighbours and I would plant a community garden and share our lager while sitting under a rainbow and minding each other's children as groups of us went off to scavenge while nodding politely to other raiding parties. The only confrontation would be polite disagreements over who gets to hold shop doors open for whom, and it would be done while apologising profusely.

Seriously though, I am a wicked good shot with a rifle and have enough medical knowledge to do in a pinch. Combine this with the fact that the bf is half native and was raised to respect his ancestry with knowledge of hunting, skinning, tracking, trapping, etc. and the fact that we are close to both a major mountain range and the inhospitable north, I'm pretty sure we'd be ok.

2. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm just hoping that I can develop a taste for fat people.
    They are slow, plentifull and packed full of calories.

3. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sign me up for the rape/pillage route.