Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

But...it's a Seth Rogen movie. Really?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Is there a way to get monsanto involved?

2. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Saw the movie last night. Lots of funny goofy laughs. I need to watch it again given that I was hosting people and were serving drinks. Read an interview on Grantland where Seth Rogen said "Every single movie besides this, we've had to tell Franco to tone it done. This was the movie where we let him loose, and you'll see it." So I had expectations tampered with that in mind. Next time I'm going to watch it a little more sober and see how it goes.

3. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Saw the movie, barely got a laugh, kept thinking about how I'd like to kick James Franco in the teeth while wearing steel capped boots.

4. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just saw it. Enjoyed it. It's a Franco/Rogan movie, if you don't like Pineapple Express don't see it, otherwise you'll probably at least be entertained. The tank montage is great.

5. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At the end of the day it's entertainment, was I entertained? Absolutely. Is this movie great or even good? No.

Treat it for what it is and you'll have a good time, people take movies way too seriously sometimes and I think it takes away from the experience.