Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

But Seriously...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Juice, Jun 19, 2015.

1. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I could be wrong since I've only glanced at headlines, but wasn't he asked to leave the treatment facility for not following the rules ? I could swear I saw that aomewhere.

It's all bullshit anyway. He's just going through whatever steps his lawyer is telling him to in preparation for the court date.

2. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know. Times have changed too. People love to get outraged about rape. Sexual assault, at least in the public court of opinion, was a lot more forgivable in the past as well.

Plus, the difference is the stuff people like Polanski did doesn't directly affect most people in Hollywood(he hasn't been to the US in decades by the way). What Weinstein did does so I think it will be treated differently as a result. I don't think any major film studio will ever take him on again. If people like O'Reilly are going to get blacklisted (who frankly committed much lesser crimes than Weinstein) then I don't see how an industry like Hollywood is going to take him back.

I'm not saying this out of any faith in Hollywood. I just expect them to do what makes PR sense.

3. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speaking of all the scumbags in Hollywood though, it really does add a whole other level of cringe to the constant finger wagging and virtue signalling they do at all of their events, but that's another story...

4. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now it's James Toback too. Fondling interns, asking for sexual favors, all the kind of stuff you would expect from Hollywood.

So next time you're sitting through your fucktarded yearly 'how not to rape people' training at your job you'll have someone to thank.

5. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
  6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Even crazier, they were investigating him based on a tip BEFORE his brother shot the place up. I initially figured they would have found out about it after his brother went nuts, which would have triggered the spotlight being shone on that whole family.

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

What's the over/under on number of crazies in that family who end up in jail before this whole thing is over with? I say they're good for at least another 2 arrests. Not including jared from subway.

8. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Really?

You were assaulted? Ummm... I don't know the details, but her story is kind of hard to swallow.

In a weird way I'm almost hoping this is true and there are more accusers, because the idea of wheelchair Bush being on a sexual assault rampage is kind of funny.

9. kindalas

kindalas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck off.

Yesterday you were supper happy that liberals were busy tossing Weinstein out on the street and pointing out their virtue signalling and hypocrisy and now you are saying her story is hard to swallow.

You are so much a shill that you might as well be spoon feeding congressmen soundbites on the evils of Net Neutrality.

10. GcDiaz

GcDiaz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bush Sr. owned up to it. I guess slapping strange girls in the ass is just folksy humor to him.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Maybe it’s time to once again go after that grab-ass action hero from”Jingle All The Way”. He got off light.

12. GcDiaz

GcDiaz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well there *is* photo evidence of him getting handsy, so if she wanted to pursue it she certainly could.

13. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
  14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Sick 4chan on them and completely out these fucks. I mean, fuck it. If you’re going to do the most horrible thing, you deserve horrible treatment in return.

Why don’t these troll faggots go after Bilzerian instead for that utterly set-up display of horseshit? Check his creds.

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Call it Blitz the Bilz

16. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Up until he did I just called it up as senility making him a little touchy feely. It's not uncommon.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Or just being too old to give a shit any more.

18. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Expect second Kevin Spacey apology in 3,2,.....

I thought he came out years ago? It will be interesting to see the other side of the sexual harassment coin, men sexually harassing other men. Tales told Bryan Singer is the closest Ive heard of anything close to Harvey Weinstein level power play behavior.

19. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought it was funny that over the course of one baseball game, Kevin Spacey went from hirable to unhirable.

I thought his apology was ridiculous. It boiled down to “I was drunk and gay, therefore I tried to bang a teenage boy. I’m gay.”

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

And the house of cards comes crumbling down....