Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

But Seriously...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Juice, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not in LA.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

They actually told themselves and everyone else in L.A. that they flushed all that Rampart CRASH shit down the toilet. They were just warming up.

Where is Chris Dorner when you need him?

3. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Heaven.

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

6. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Has anyone seen the uncut video from the Uvalde shooting, taken from one of the school hallways?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3poHE3nOb8

A half dozen armed cops were inside the school in minutes then sat around for almost an hour and a half checking their phones, smoking cigarettes, using the bathroom, whatever.

Every single one of them should be permanently barred from public service, forever. Cowards.

7. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I especially love the dude with the punisher wallpaper on his phone. What was a great comic and a good series is now synonymous with useless dickhead cops.

8. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That particular symbol really makes me twitch every time I see it.

The Punisher is literally a symbol of police failure and incompetence. Nice job, guys. Real badass.

9. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And using the provided hand sanitizer dispenser on the wall. Priorities.

10. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think they just see it as a tough guy doing vigilante justice and gave it no serious thought. A guy beating the absolute shit out people with impunity. It’s what they jerk off to. But they are cops and this should not surprise me.

11. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I actually gasped when the guy walked over and used the hand sanitizer dispenser. It's so upsetting, such a command failure, so many things wrong. I don't understand why they were waiting. Clearly they had the numbers and somebody was telling them to wait. It looks like this guy finally just said, "fuck it, I'm going" and they followed down the hall.

upload_2022-7-13_9-50-11.png

I have so many questions. Who re-aimed the camera down the hall when the shooter walked in? Why did the shooter stay put? I think other areas of the school besides this hallway were chaotic, being evacuated, rooms barricaded, etc. Is there video of what's going on in the other halls? I read that an officer requested permission to fire on the shooter as he exited the wrecked truck, but didn't get confirmation. What failure happened there?

All that fire power and ballistic shields and they're just standing there. There is a horrible gap in training or communication.

12. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think it was four cameras in one bubble, to look down each hallway.

Hey guys, remember when I said that cops were corrupt pieces of shit who acted as muscle for agencies that extort the working man, and everyone told me to shut the fuck up?

Good times.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

If the Broward cop gets arrested, then all these pieces of shit belong in prison for aiding a murder. This isn’t about training. Anyone alive knows what the right thing to you do here was. They are bad actors who refused to do their job. Oathbreakers. Put them in prison.

Reform doesn’t work. Policies and more training don’t work. The one and only thing that curbs shitty police behaviour is punishment. Because when you make an example out of these coward cocksuckers all the other retards resign because they know their little fuckhead party is over. Just like Minneapolis.

14. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, there are a bunch of cowards cosplaying as badasses. There's no training or communication gap that explains allowing an active shooter to be loose in a building full of children for an hour while you stand around in ballistic armor and sanitize your hands. It's easy to look at the punisher skull on your phone and think you're a badass when you don't need to actually put yourself in harm's way.

I'm not a LEO so grain of salt and all that, but I've read in multiple places that one of the core tenants of active shooter training for the police is, essentially, "don't wait; make noise, make your presence felt, do what it takes to break the shooter's focus on the civilians."

[citation needed]

I feel like large portions of law enforcement in the US have been widely considered to be corrupt pieces of shit for many years now. I'd love to see what the context was for defending them.

15. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Black and brown people protesting, usually.

And the homeless being....well, homeless.

I like the idea of requiring police departments to have liability insurance tied to individual officers, that would literally make these people too risky and expensive to employ.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

And their pension fund.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Oh no, they “earned” that. No how matter how much of a lying, lowlife coward piece of shit they are they are entitled to their pension. Ten years of wearing a badge and you can get paid vacation for life, and/or then get a job in corrections so you can double-dip our tax money.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Now would be a good time to remind everyone of Warren v. District of Columbia

Ie that cops have no specific duty to protect. Unless it’s a unborn parasite, apparently.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

In that case, the cops tackling the desperate parents outside the school shows they had bias a duty to protect the killer as he butchered little kids. They may not have had “duty” to protect anybody, but they also went out of their way to prevent ANY protection from occurring and in fact intentionally hindered it. You can’t have it both ways.

They couldn’t have fucked this up more if they were they wanted to. Every one of them need to be shamed as brutally and publicly as possible, it’s literally the only way they learn.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

100% agree with you. I just posted that because it’s what I expect they’ll use as their defense. Apparently the police chief is furious the footage got leaked. Wonder why?