Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Elephants and Jackasses...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Nettdata, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Only a true closeted racist would throw out incendiary accusations like that.

IMG_3473.jpeg

2. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speaking of, only a true racist would study the people they hate, so they can be racist more effectively:

[​IMG]

3. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mitch McConnell has just announced that he's stepping down as Republican Senate leader. His health must be REALLY bad.

In other news, Lauren Boebert's son has been arrested for breaking into cars.

4. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

20240228_132156.jpg
    Now we finally have the full family collection.

5. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If Trump can effectively kibosh immigration reform while unelected, McConnell is confronting two very bad options: Trump wins, and he has to renew a strained relationship with him, and essentially block all the lunatic vengeance shit he's talked about doing, or Trump loses, and the whole GOP will have gone through 4 straight cycles of losses under his leadership, which for most of a decade has done fuck-all, save for a Trump tax cut, and his supreme court fuckery. The party is so far gone, he doesn't even have to play the Darth Vader role of killing anything proposed, no Republican would cross the aisle.

Either way, McConnell's leadership of the party has to leave a bad taste in his mouth. His most prominent successes have to do with packing courts, and being unparalleled at procedural fuckery. The last few years, his main accomplishment is preserving the filibuster.

What a cunt. I hope Merrick Garland delivers his eulogy.

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was hoping McConnell would have stayed around long enough to bring term limits back to national attention. McConnell has served for 40 years, Joe Biden was elected to senate in 1972, Patrick Leahy served for 48 years until last year. You think any of those fuckers are in touch with real people? Hell no.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Not to get your hopes up, but if you can collect four you get a free drink at SkyBar.

8. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

SCOTUS granted cert to Trump's immunity bullshit. Stay remains in place until ruling. Arguments in April, ruling in June. An absolute dogfuck decision by the court. Pushes back the J6 trial by months.

9. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's complete bullshit, but Jack should have started the process a year earlier. He had to know Trump would do everything he could to delay the trial.

10. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's on Garland, not Smith. Smith has been moving as fast as he can ever since he got appointed.

11. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

With or without a free roofie?

12. GcDiaz

GcDiaz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a story for you. I used to work at this print company (Abbey Mailing, RIP) on west 35th. One day for lunch, I was at this spot manned entirely by South Americans. Or Mexican, frankly it was hard to tell. I get my order in, and then this dude comes up, an Aryan prototype if I ever saw one. Taller than my 6'2, blonde, probably blue eyed but I didn't get a look, and he orders his food in perfect Latin American Spanish. To be clear, this was not Spain Spanish which would've made sense. This guy spoke it like he just stepped out of a Venezuelan novela, flawless. And THEN, he goes to pay, extends his hand with the cash, and I see a damn swastika tattooed on the back. I noticed it, he noticed me noticing it, and the fucker just smirked and walked out with his food. I was shook, to be honest.

Now I've had many run ins with racist folk, been called a N by one, been friends with another. Of all those encounters, this is still the most disturbing.

13. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Illinois joins Maine and Colorado restricting Trump from the ballot. I have a sneaking suspicion Nikki Haley is still running because of this. There's some procedural fuckery she could hope to exploit and be the nominee in places Trump can't be on the ballot. The more states that take this position, the more varied the legal arguments become, and there's a nonzero chance the SC simply can't swat them all down in time. If she's on the ballot in places Trump isn't, I think you can safely call that the end of the GOP, in part because it would effectively win Biden the election.

Trump loses appeal on his $400m+ loss, with interest hitting $110k/day. I think this is the one that is going to hurt the most, especially since it's not waiting on an SC that he packed. He can get the $83m defamation case money, my understanding is that payment wasn't exactly favorable, but it didn't have the serious restrictions the NY case did. If NY starts to seize Trump assets, that would possibly allow them to freeze anything he owns or controls while that process is underway (standard procedure, so they don't gut whatever is being seized). That would be pretty fucking wild, considering just about anything he'd use for a campaign, from a house or hotel he owns, to a bus or a jet he leases, etc. could be off-limits. Depending on how this shakes out, I think the NY ruling will hamper the campaign. If nothing else, the seizure process would expose the nuts and bolts of the Trump organization. Documenting what they own and how would be....fascinating, if not to the press, then to various creditors and DOJ's. The instant it becomes clear he won't be president, I'd expect any entity that's done business with Trump, Inc. to sue.

The Supreme Court deciding to rule on Trump's immunity reeks to me of bullshit. I'm genuinely looking for sources that would explain why the SC needs to explain how Trump can indeed be held accountable for crimes committed while president. If the answer is "well, Congress should have impeached him", then...fuck. I get how the easiest decision is to delay all of this until after the election, at which point it becomes moot either way, but the argument that sounds strongest to me is that if Trump's immunity works as his legal team claims, then Biden could murder the half of the government he finds annoying, and dare Congress to impeach him...which would be some Napoleon roid rage shit.

I also love how between covid and repealing RvW, the nation's healthcare system is straight up under attack. We'll see another major decline in life expectancy, because people in places like Alabama, Texas, etc. can't get pre-natal care, the effects of a loneliness epidemic that will spiral into deaths of despair/suicide at an unprecedented scale and because covid keeps circulating. Long covid is shaping up to be the monster we thought it was, and the money is running low on researching it, because no one wants to spend more on covid, lest it stay in the headlines. The RvW repeal has not only angered women, which were a main reason the GOP struggled in 2022, now you have couples who can't have kids who now can't pursue IVF, thanks to....Alabama??? A state whose leading politician is a former college football coach? I guarantee healthcare will be the top issue in the 2026 and 2028 elections, and in the meantime, I hope y'all don't fucking die or try and get pregnant. The reports of doctors fleeing and clinics closing is only half the story....the other half is the millions of people who straight up do not try and have kids, because the government seems intent on forcing them into Handmaid's Tale. We are pretty close to joining the ranks of countries with declining birth rates, and have been on the decline since 2007.

Meanwhile, the Texas wildfires are 2nd largest in state history, about the take first prize. They are requesting federal assistance, and I swear to God I want to write on that request in blood "HEY I THOUGHT Y'ALL WANTED TO SECEDE?"

2024 has been a hell of a ride so far, and WE STILL DON'T EVEN HAVE A BUDGET FOR THE GODDAMNED GOVERNMENT FIVE MONTHS INTO THE FISCAL YEAR. There's still the shutdown looming, since fucking September of 2023.

#22293 downndirty, Feb 29, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2024
  14. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

15. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This must have been the Nazi sympathizer that @audreymonroe hooked up with.

16. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I knew a few folks like that doing construction in SC. The language skills, and white supremacy they got in prison. One dude became a Nazi (supposedly) in a Mexican prison, so...plot twist?

17. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can't wait to see what lunatic they choose to replace him.

18. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ah yes, the good old days childhood Gen-X days— when you’d finally get the gall to ask your grandfather why grandma is six feet tall and has a Deutsch accent, and he puts his drunken hand on your shoulder and says while smiling “If you ever ask that question out loud again, I will fucking kill you.”

20. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hoe-bert's kid's crimes are fucking hilarious...it's like what if AI did Florida man.

He apparently robbed a lady with a brain tumor (she had one while he robbed her, not like he used one to steal her shit) and made a sex tape with another suspect.

It's like if you asked Chat GPT to do Bonnie and Clyde, but where Bonnie has an Onlyfans she sees $3.19 a month from and Clyde is jealous of Hunter Biden's fictitious crimes.