Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Elephants and Jackasses...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Nettdata, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pigeon racing is a gentleman's sport.

2. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A certain dork named Mike Tyson would like a word with you

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I can take him.

[​IMG]

As for the Harris interview, it was... fine? Would been better if she left the white man at home so she could handle it herself. That aside, I don't really have an issue with her flipping on policies, or any politician for that matter. People should change their views with the landscape, not hold onto rigid party bullshit. I don't think that makes someone less honest or worthy of a vote.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The fact that is was a normal interview and boring TV is a good thing.

5. Zach

Zach
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...n-interview-questions-walz-trump/74992173007/

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

They also had a special wing in their estate where they kept all the rejected (retarded) children his mother squeezed out every nine months over a course of four decades. She was a human pez dispenser, after all.

8. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

She gave birth to all those retards because of the red algae blooms on Cape Cod. [citation needed]

9. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When Kamala Harris backs out of the debate against Trump, do you think it will be because she "has Covid," because she "knows Trump won't follow the rules" and changed her mind, or something else?

Like, I don't see why she'd debate him at all. It seems like it can only hurt her chances, unless she simply is aiming to make Trump seem like a bully. Anytime he rebuts, won't she just say, "excuse me, I'm speaking." You'd think that surely his strategists know that, though, right? I guess he'll just ignore their advice, though, lol.

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

There's no way she backs out... they're looking forward to the debate, in order to call him out on the bullshit he spews.

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just don’t see her losing a debate to Trump. All she has to do is do better than Biden and he’ll look like the old man in the equation. I wouldn’t be surprised if she drops the “I don’t know what he said, I don’t think he even knows what he said” line at some point as a mic drop.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

He's already prepping people for his incoherent ramblings... like it's some sort of 4D chess or some bullshit like that.

[​IMG]

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

in the past 24 hours trump has now decided that he is pro-choice and pro-marijuana legalization (in Florida). Y'all I don't think he's well

14. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There was a while I thought his non robotic politician delivery was refreshing in politics. His pathological puffery is just so fucked out and his inability to not take crowd pleasing low blows has cost him both chances to pivot which includes a fucking assassination attempt.

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

She will mop the floor with him at this point. He does nothing but catch L’s, every single day. Even with how much of a fucking piece of shit she is.

16. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Biden going after Russian interference is fucking huge. This has SC 1st amendment case written all over it, and we are in at least the 3rd election cycle where foreign governments are known to have bought FB, xitter and google ads.

It's also funny that all of the sudden, some of these cunts are going "oh, I had no idea I was spreading Russian propaganda..."

I don't think Biden could have done this if he was still running. And the money trail got way more obvious after the Ukraine sanctions were enacted, so there's 2 years of paper trails.

It's also telling that so few accounts are responsible for so much misinformation. The platforms know how to kill this and didn't. The xitter/Brazil tiff at the same time isn't a coincidence. That was over what 8 or 9 accounts?

The US investigation sends a very loud signal to the platforms. Russian money is now not only dirty, but treasonous.

I see the actual target as some of the shell companies or "handlers" of the money, but the major platforms are on notice.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah. We have to stop allowing Russian access to our AI services by the 18th of the month.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

musk is gonna dig in his feet, fuck around and find out watch.

popcorn time baby!!!

19. doomrider7

doomrider7
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

20. GcDiaz

GcDiaz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He says, standing behind panes of ballistic glass.
    Why we ever agreed as a whole to "normalize" blatant hypocrisy, I'll never understand.