Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Elephants and Jackasses...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Nettdata, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel like that became pretty clear once the bandage came off and his ear was wholly intact.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait, I thought y'all were just fucking around. But, are y'all being serious? He was talking, you can hear the shots, he grabs for his ear, then he ducks down.

I don't care who y'all vote for, and I've never voted for Trump in a General election or primary. But, the dude was shot at, and people died. Mock his policies, defend the candidate you're supporting, but can we stop making the fact that he was shot into an opinion? This is stupid.

3. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Based on what we've seen, I assume he was shot at, heard the bullet go by (which I imagine is an alarming sound), reflexively reached for his ear, and then was taken down by Secret Service where he banged his head, leading to the blood. If the bullet had actually clipped his ear, it would have taken a chunk out of it that definitely would not have fully healed in a few days.

4. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can we not just say its unacceptable for a presidential candidate to be shot at? Everyone should condemn this full stop.

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

weird position with this one. I do not want anyone, including trump, to be shot at or killed. However I 100% believe it will be a great thing for society as a whole when trump dies.

6. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We’ve been over this. Nobody wants trump killed. They just prefer that, after an attempt on his life, he would not be alive.

7. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just want him to trip and fall down some stairs, and for those stairs to be the ones on the central pyramid at Chichén Itzá.

8. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Look, in all honesty, I agree. Nobody should want Trump to be assassinated. Nobody should even in the least bit be disappointed that an assassination attempt was unsuccessful. If you are, you’re a dick.

But also, his ear was more pristine than if Darkman had made it in a petri dish. So I am open to the idea that it was a reaction to a close bullet and an injury from the fall.

9. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So the FBI and doctors were just lying? That's weird. Why would they lie? What is there to gain? It was a tiny nick, and that spot on the ear would bleed a lot, but it was a bullet wound. This seems like a really dumb thing to politicize.

Why don't y'all just run a kitchen knife across the top part of your ear for comparison? Then, run it again, right next to it, to simulate a bullet fragment width? See how much it bleeds, see how much it hurts, bandage it up good, and see how quick it heals. Check back in about 2 weeks, maybe?

Oooh, even better! Shoot yourself in the tip of the ear, but not point blank. Set the rifle in the corner, aim it at the tip of your ear, tie a string to the trigger and pull! And, if you don't have a gun, drive or walk around until you see somebody with a Trump sign in their yard. Explain you're conducting an experiment and so forth, and see if they'll be willing to shoot at you.

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I want him to have a brain aneurysm on the shitter at 1am while he’s ranting about something retarded on Truth Social.

11. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey, how about you calm the fuck down? My reply was made after reading this:

So, let’s go back to it. Nerds, do you have a source on this that I can read and verify?

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

no I don't. I read it several days ago and I'm not going to go back and look it up.

13. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Alright. So @Rush-O-Matic - after googling “trump ear fbi” to find whatever Nerds read, and seeing all the articles from July about the FBI director saying that the bullet hit his ear, that will be what I believe.

14. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And also: I’m not voting for him, nobody should vote for him, and fuck him.

15. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does Elon think people in the MAGA cult are going to buy electric cars? If Tesla sales drop because of his politics I'm going to laugh my ass off.

16. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I just can't believe Harris is going to lose*. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, but it's not looking great.

*(Actually yes I can).

17. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We'll see. I don't like Michael Moore but his election predictions have been damn good since 2016 and he thinks Harris wins it. Bill Maher does too.
    i'm not a Kamala fan by any means, but Trump winning will be a disaster for this country and the world.

18. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I don't want Trump to win, but I don't want Michael Moore to be right either. It's hilarious that he's still cosplaying as working class.

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

20. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My favorite talking point about this whole 'thing' is basically: "If anyone WAS controlling the weather, why WOULDN'T I vote for them?", and frankly, I find no fault in that logic.