Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Elephants and Jackasses...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Nettdata, Oct 14, 2016.

1. doomrider7

doomrider7
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I wanna see this be the headline of every newspaper and every publication in the US from here til election day questioning Trump's mental well being after they wasted everyone's time with the Biden nonsense.

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

the "no drag" crowd absolutely loves to wear shitty makeup

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Biden has more holes in his brain in than an NFL tackle. Sorry democrats had a dementia patient they had to cast aside at the convention but just because Trump was saying it doesn’t make it so.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You’re talking about Arnold Palmer’s horse cock, right?

5. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Both things can be correct. Anyone with eyes could see that Biden's brain was turning into oatmeal since he got elected. I'm not saying that to be mean; I watched that happen to my dad.

Recent footage of Trump is indicating the same thing. Hell, a decent argument could be made that he was mentally unsound in 2016.

6. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've said since the beginning, "If Trump had dementia, how could you tell?" I think that's what we're seeing right now. The line between actual disintegration of his brain, and merely being consumed by his stupidity and pathological narcissism, is pretty thin in terms of their effects on his behavior.

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Obvy.

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Biden and Trump are both mentally incompetent to run for President. Trump is also morally incompetent, Biden not so (though the mental incompetence supersedes that, imo).

We have to do better at voting, period. Specifically, voting in the primaries for those who are actually GOOD candidates, rather than who are most likely to harm the people we don't like. I'm tired of this "my team must win at all costs." If everyone voted for good people, then election outcomes would be like "well yeah, not what I would have preferred, but whatever." Elections should not constitute an existential crisis for any class of people, period full stop.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Too late to swap in a 3rd candidate? Harris is a disaster at this point. She's reportedly losing her shit on her campaign staff for bad advice, but apparently she's ignoring all of it. Combine that with Biden just saying dumb shit that directly conflicts her own statements, this is becoming worrisome.

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I don't see it... why do you say that? By all accounts that I've seen she's doing very well.

Where do you see the advice stuff? Sources?

You've had it out from her from the start so colour me surprised you're talking shit about her now.

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Losing ground to Trump in the waning days of the campaign is a disaster for the party hoping to beat him. She’s been dogged by toxic work place allegations for a while. Nothing new there. I think rolling out Obama so heavily this late is telling.

12. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The country is super divided and almost nothing moves the needle on polling. I'm not laying that at the feet of her campaign. She, in pretty short order, made up the ground that Biden's age had lost the Democrats, and that's really all I can ask. The rest is on us as voters.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Yeah, I've always maintained she was a shit replacement for Joe Biden and continue to do so. They could have chosen anyone, but they forced through the one person that a large percentage of the public had already decided was an aloof, incompetent moron as a Vice President and candidate before that. I'm not sure what the mystery is.

This is from 3 years ago:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/12/04/kamala-harris-staff-departures/

Here's one from a month ago, soft-peddling it:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/09/06/harris-veep-boss-management/

Here's one of many that suggest she lost her shit on her staff over some recent event:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-cul...ign-manager-al-smith-dinner-decision-go-viral

Correction: She was yelling at her staff for getting bad advice, not good advice she was ignoring.

That being said, I'll continue taking shit about her. And as for her current polling, the gulf between her and Trump has her winning by a hair in some, narrowed to within a margin of error in others and outright losing in the rest. None of that is exactly comforting. . I'll be... "content" if she wins, but not a bit surprised if she loses.

14. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sources range from Fox News, to Benny Johnson (world class cunt), to Christian Post, to Daily Mail (lol).

Typically in politics, when you hire qualified people, they do short stints to pad their resume, and then hit the private sector to make bank, which is what happened here.

Every allegation I have read points to payroll interpretations, and zero sources who worked on the campaign.

15. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Harris doesn’t have to, or want to, make any solid policy statements, because her appeal is she isn’t ancient, and she isn’t Trump.

I didn’t watch her Fox interview, but saw snippets and heard clips. Baier should have let her speak until she stopped, and then press if she hadn’t answered the question - because she’s gonna push the “EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME. LET ME FINISH” button so fast every chance she can.

She’s backtracking on positions, but again I say, why can’t politicians just own it? “Hey, I said this, and now that I’m in the show, I’ve learned I can’t really support that position without question.” Yeah, yeah, the answer is it’s a disaster for your reelection chances. To which I say - is your goal to do a good job, or to get re-elected?

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I watched Biden walk out onto a stage in front of a crowd full of people, face the wrong direction, and spoke to the crowd as if he was facing them. There was no screen, no PowerPoint. It’s a stage, which is objectively impossible to fuck up. This was what… five years ago? He was fucking GONE then, and lucked his way into President simply because he was a former VP and democrats would do anything to keep Trump and Bernie out of the Whitehouse.

17. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

To be perfectly fair, can we name a single policy that Trump has held steadfast on himself, aside from building a wall that Mexicans can scale with ladders? This election has never been about policies anyway. There was zero depth to any policy discourse during the debates.

18. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No argument from me. Trump has always been just a middle finger waving around toward whoever he thinks deserves it.

19. doomrider7

doomrider7
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

If it's the picture I'm thinking of, he was addressing some veterans that were cut off because it sells since the public is too retarded to ever bother checking to verify. Biden is fucking old and MUCH slower than he used to be, but I work in pharmacy and I SEE people who are WAAAY gone. Biden to me seems mentally still there, but much slower than he used to be coupled with his general gaffe proneness and stutter as well as the stress of the job. To compare to Trump's endless bullshit ramblings, are we even reading and seeing the same shit here?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jun/19/joe-biden-edited-videos

#24459 doomrider7, Oct 20, 2024 at 5:39 PM
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2024 at 5:51 PM
  20. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Mr Trump, will you release your medical records?"
    "No, but let me tell you Arnold Palmer would release his medical-miracle world-record trouser hog."