Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Elephants and Jackasses...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Nettdata, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The dude is a Grand Master.

And if he's saying it, he's got a lot of credibility backing him at this point.

2. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Either that or is it more likely that these people’s religious convictions are completely malleable to whatever is convenient to them at the time? Blood was shooting out of their eyes over Bill Clinton. But Trump is a known adulterer and an admitted sexual assault perpetrator, with new allegations practically coming out daily and none of them could give much of a shit.

Wait till more shit comes out with more women. Possible abortions he paid for, hush money, etc.

3. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At this point I'm just imagining him reclining in his office chair tossing a USB stick labeled "pee tape" in the air and catching it over and over, saying "not yet..."

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I'm curious to see what he does AFTER this. I'm sure a book deal. But beyond that? Running for office maybe? Action movie super hero role as "The Impeacher"!!

Fuck, I'd hate to play him in chess!

5. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There is still nothing there. Mueller won't be impeaching anyone. The entire genesis of this case against Trump is the Steele dossier, is it not?

If it is, you all are aware that the people involved to that end have been removed from their roles at Justice and the FBI, correct? The likelihood of any of the information obtained through FISA warrants being used in any meaningful manner against Trump is zero. Mueller is going to have a hard time making anything serious stick to anyone - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/04/donald-trump-russia-paul-manafort-robert-mueller

Realistically, it isn't his fault. The group of investigators who were involved essentially chose Mueller after the die was cast. It wasn't until after he joined the group did he learn about the scope of the FISA system abuse by outside, non-government political entities or the internal politicization a la Page/Strzok text files that speak directly to an effort within the Government to create an insurance policy against Trump.

The more I read about this whole topic, the more of a waste of time this really is. A more likely outcome, if the truth ever comes out, is that Justice and the FBI are going to be keel-hauled.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

This now coming out: that Russian dude who gave Cohen the half million? Mueller's team stopped him at a US airport to question him.

This was PRIOR to Avenatti releasing the info about that payment.

Think it's smart to assume at this point that Avenatti shares info back and forth with Muller's team? Or at least that he has some inside info?

**edit** also AT&T just confirmed that it paid $200k to Cohen. This was also in Avenatti’s report, though unconfirmed until now.

7. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don’t think collusion is what Mueller is going for. Now money laundering and tax evasion on the other hand..

It’s a solid indictment if you can uncover the paper trails.

8. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Avenatti's growing weird to me. I think he's awesome, but I feel like he does have some inside connection to the investigation. Everything he does is tied so perfectly to the news cycle. He drips just enough new information almost daily. Another puzzle piece each time.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

So... just how much more sticky does this entire fucktasmagoria have to get before the 143rd shoe finally drops? This is getting so bad it almost caused Bill Mitchell to stop tossing Trump’s salad for a second. But he stands by his husband, through thick and thin.

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Well now that it's been confirmed that Cohen received hundreds of thousands of dollars from.... would you call them clients? He didn't call them clients to his judge. So maybe a pay-for-access deal to trump? They had to get something or at least expect something from that money. And now that we at least have a substantial dollar figure behind something, I'd say a large door just opened.

As the cliche goes, follow the money.

Not that this will be the door that leads to finding the pile of shit on the floor, but it has certainly been a big day nonetheless.

And in response to @xrayvision, it wouldn't surprise me if Stormy Daniels knew more about what really happened with Cohen and everything than has been disclosed thus far. So she went out and hired the best attorney she could, and he decided it was in her best interests to take the angle of "she just wants to get her story out and is being prevented from doing so by an illegal contract" in order to distract the media and courts from the "other" stuff she knew. You know, play the victim before you're found to be one of the villains kinda things.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

My guess is that he’s a genius. If this was simply about wrecking Trump’s presidency he would have done it during the campaign. My guess is this has been meticulously planned by a person who is educated and bred in the field of fucking with people. He’s going at the actual President head-on, he is NOT going to wing something like this. You talk about making a powerful enemy.

Trump’s careless idiocy is starting to truly shine through now. He can brag all he wants about his life of half-accomplishments as a pseudo-power player, in the end you followed your dick like any other idiot.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Oligarchs pay you to get what they want. There is NOTHING else with those motherfuckers. And half a mil is chump change to them.

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

So is Stormy Daniels now the world's most expensive prostitute?

**edit** MSNBC now reporting in that Trump Stormy Daniels spank him with a magazine with pictures of him and his children on the cover.

Oh dear fucking god.

If this shit wasn't so real, I'd swear it was scripted.

#6073 Revengeofthenerds, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
  14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

15. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
  16. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Generally, I would agree.

https://www.scribd.com/document/375...60149026&source=hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate

The updated Rosenstein memo (above), while redacted, still leads me to believe that this probe will die an unceremonious death. I think there will be a back room deal, as always with Trump, where FBI and Justice will drop the issue after getting a few lower level sacrificial lambs and in return Trump's team won't fully blow the lid off the partisanship undertaken by the Obama & Clinton teams to illegally monitor the Trump campaign in order to protect the "sanctity" of the institutions involved.

17. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

18. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not buying the conspiracy theory to begin with, but even if true, there's no way a backroom deal keeps it hush hush. There's too many players at this point. New York State AG's office, SDNY, Mueller's team, EDVA, Senate Intel Committee, House Intel Committee (if the Democrats retake the House), etc etc. This is going to end publicly one way or another.

19. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is offering money for access considered illegal? Or vice versa rather?

20. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded