Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Fugetaboudit!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lust4life, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

A car accident I was in a decade ago is something no person on this earth would want to remember, but it was a lesson, a necessary one in the end, but it was just that bad. I guess you could say I'm on the fence.

On a lighter note, erase the memory of seeing "Bewitched"... in the fucking theatre. You talk about traumatizing. A film with aboslutely zero laughs (except the Conan O'Brien scene). I felt like it was four hours long and my girlfriend-wife and I didn't realize we each thought it was shit chowder. I finally yelled "THIS SHIT IS WORSE THAN JOE VERSUS THE VOLCANO!!!" (the last movie I walked out on... in the early 90's) but the credits rolled twenty seconds later. The damage was done. We each probably heard "I'm sorry" from each other more times on the way to the car than Ryan Lochte would on Celebrity Jeopardy.

2. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Preventing my mother's suicide, losing my v-card.

Plenty of others I don't like having, but at least they're memories I can learn from. Those two? No value whatsoever.

3. Capital

Capital
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Both times I was rejected by a woman.

4. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

There are a bunch of moments, especially from while I was doing a lot of drugs, that I HATE remembering. I get this ego crushing sense of mortification and shame remembering what an astonishing asshole I was. There are certainly parts of me that wish that shit would just never come into my consciousness ever the fuck again. But the irritating reality, is that I'm probably a better person for remembering those moments. I'm probably better off holding onto those memories to try and learn from them, much as it shits me.