Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

General '12/'13 Fantasy Football Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by $100T2, Jul 23, 2012.

1. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The person who is going to win my Fantasy League (likely anyway) didn't draft her own team, hasn't changed her line up all season, and her kicker is on IR.

My team who underperformed all year is finally clicking after I bombed in the playoffs.

Fantasy Football is frustrating.

2. Arctic_Scrap

Arctic_Scrap
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck fantasy football. Foster left the game with 0 points, meanwhile I had Reggie Bush with 27 points riding the pine.

3. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The guy I'm playing in the championship game had 8 of his 9 players go for more than 15 points, led by Drew Brees (41 points) Demaryius Thomas (21.5) and Jamaal Charles (32.5). He has literally the highest score anyone has scored in this league all season. Even with Roddy White, Ray Rice, and Cincy's defense putting up huge numbers, my 136 (My 2nd highest score this season) wasn't even close to enough. Fuck.

4. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I need Frank Gore to get 3.62 points. That's all I need. He has 1 point. He's in the game, blocking and nothing else. I want to cry.

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't cry, Parker. Just think of all the fun things I'll be doing with your hard earned money.

6. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Completely different league. And you can go die in a tire fire.