Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Getting Older

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by silway, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel like a bit of a pedo these days looking at nudes sent to me by board members who were older than me. Long fucking time yo.

2. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of the things no one told me about getting older: the women get uglier and the men get prettier.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I'm not sure if that means you want to start chugging cock or date young chicks.

4. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The second one. But, seriously...some of these hipsters just look like tired lesbians.

5. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, with the whole advent of women basically letting themselves go in almost every department starting in college because "fuck your beauty standards, I'm going to look however the fuck I want". And really, good for them. You look like this..
    image.jpeg image.jpeg
    These are friends of friends from Facebook. This is how they always look.

6. SMUGolfer

SMUGolfer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I think that as I have gotten older the best part of it is the freedom that comes with it. Bills/loans are a part of adult life, there is no escaping that, but the rest of your life can be built however you damn please. Family, career, housing, etc. can all be what you want (of course there is compromise with other affected parties) and that is great. As others have alluded to, the best part of growing older for me is knowing yourself and building a life that fits who you are