Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

God I hope they kill him off!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McSmallstuff, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My wife made me sit through the season premiere of CSI Miami. Jesus. Fucking. Christ! First off, there doesn't seem to be a single redeeming quality to any of the characters, but I digress.

The worst though, by far, is David Caruso's character Horatio Caine. This character takes one dimensional to a whole new level. In almost every scene he is in he has to stand sideways, take off his sunglasses, and have some snarky one-liner. I think he is actually worse at acting now than he was when he played Deputy Mitch in First Blood almost thirty years ago.

2. useasneeded4pain

useasneeded4pain
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Several have mentioned Anthony Jr. on The Sopranosand while I agree there, I have to throw Meadow and Carmella into the mix too. Meadow always acted disgusted and appalled by what her father did for a living, but always came running back to daddy for monetary support. Likewise, Carmella would throw Tony's lifestyle in his face when convenient for her, but would always be the first to ask for more of his dirty money to buy things. Those two always wanted Tony to change and "be a better person", but they were the first with their hands out whenever they wanted something.

3. Celos

Celos
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'll echo the hate for Ted. I hope that one day, when he's smiling that stupid fucking smile of his, someone fucks him in the face with a rake.

Amy Pond and Rory from Doctor Who. Their 15-minute staring contests ("I love you! I love you more! NO, I love you more!!") ruined a lot of episodes from the last 2 seasons for me.

Erin from The Office. She's just bland and annoying.

4. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

FOCUS:What characters ruin other wise enjoyable television shows for you?

Since we're talking about old shows, I'm going to add Gilligan from Gilligan's Island to the list. Seriously, fuck that guy. No matter what kind of escape plan the professor came up with, Gilligan would fuck it up.
    And what kind of a name is "Gilligan" anyway? Seriously, what parent would name their child "Gilligan?"
    I guess they were trying to set him up for a life of failure.

EDIT: Before anyone asks "What's enjoyable about 'Gilligan's Island?'" , here's the answer: Mary Ann. She was much hotter than Ginger. Ginger was a skank.

5. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Lieutenant (now Captain) LaGuerta from Dexter. God, I forgot how much I hated her until I watched the season premier this week. I think she must've had some relevance early on in the show, because I remember thinking she was at least a bearable if not interesting character at some point, but for the past, I don't know, three seasons or so she has done nothing but detract from the show with her stupid side plots.