Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Great Moments in RMMB [& TiB] History

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BaseballGuyCAA, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Great Moments in RMMB History

Here's Rockwulf's myspace from what I can tell:

looks kind of like roshkosch

I did a cursory search and I couldn't find the link to his story. That'd be funny if someone could dig it up though.

2. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Christmas/New Years thread last year was amazing.

It's almost time for O, Holy Night again. I can't wait.

3. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I actually hated Rosh Kosh more than SLF, I know, I know it's crazy. Me and my buddy have been talking about RK for two days now since he was brought up.

He insists that he started that Freak whatever thing, I thought it was someone else.

Why does Rockwulf have to be from Philly? Just gives us a bad name.

4. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

And here I thought Philly already had a bad name for a few reasons.

He did not start Freak Safari, IamRob did.

And as I've said before I just don't get all the hate directed at SLF, (or former mods for that matter). I always found him and his rantastic rants lashing out at some tard that 99.9% of the time completely deserved it, entertaining.

The Beer tasting thread was so God damn funny. "Tastes like cat piss." "I'm going to throw up.""Bunny just threw up!"

5. Lowest

Lowest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I lurked on the first board. I used to leave Brodie Anonymous Red-Dots (back when you could do that) and watch him flip out.

Also, although it was more 2004-2005ish, I remember Madd Scientist's nonsense about his poker "skillz," which I believe entailed smoking some bowls, playing 6 or 8 on-line poker tables at the same time, and then bragging about his "system." D-Rock/Vinyard lost it with him a couple times.

The best, all time, epic RMMB thread in my mind was the Reaper call-out thread, mainly because of the fact that lots of people believed Reaper was actually in Iraq, even though he never left the Detroit area.

Also, if you're going to bring up those old-timers, how can you forget Sippycup, Zambonian, Midgetbigot, and one of the bigger attention whores, Txtbk Histrionic. Now that I think about it, I used to red-dot Zambonian as much as I could as well.

Proctor still lurks around this board. .... and I still need a life.

Hater Edit: Let's think about the original Idiot Board-- it's on a website, created by a guy (Tucker), about his exploits. The original idiot board was created so he could joke around with his friends. If you don't like him, go somewhere else, read something else, do something else. If you don't believe his stories, then go believe someone else's stories. First and foremost, Tucker's website was a marketing tool. I read some of the "Hater" blogs, and it was funny how consumed these guys got. It's like Tucker trolled their life. That was interesting.

6. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He actually posts on this board as well sometimes, and I generally agree with most of his opinions... I don't know what that says about me. Was he banned or did he just leave? I can't imagine his extremely conservative point of view going over well in the early days of the TMMB/RMMB, hell even the 23 year old me would have thought he was a nut job.

Was this the guy Mr. Jake (now whorsewithnonames) banned for pretending to be Tucker or other mods when he red dotted people? I remember that callout thread, it was pretty funny... and kind of sad that you knew Zambonian got off on that.

7. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's funny how ironic those guys were. Seriously, it was easy, free publicity that they were giving him; those guys would sit there and followed Tuckers life in every aspect. Pulling and tearing it apart to find some sort of whim so they could justify themselves being right and ultimately the amount of their life they wasted on something useless. In fact, it was really in Tuckers interest to troll those idiots, it just made his job a lot easier. It's like a TMZ, specially built and designed around Tucker Max.

It would be sad if it wasn't so fucking entertaining, I think I laughed at those idiots more than I did at Tucker.

8. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Zambonian and I are on a personal level as well (well, we were - I haven't heard from him in a while) and in the interest of full disclosure, even when I was alone with him and/or his roommate in their apartment in Queens for the Cloud Starchaser thing, Zam was nothing but a perfect gentleman.

Actually neither. He was still around the RMMB last I knew. Tucker hated him but he was a useful, contributing member of the board so he was, to the best of my knowledge, never banned. I'm sure on the rare occasion that he did actually post something Tucker probably red-dotted the shit out of him but he stood his ground and never wavered. I met him at the Cloud Starchaser thing as well and while he is a pompous, egotistical ass, he is actually still a stand-up guy, if that makes any sense.

9. BrianH

BrianH
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I will concur that Zambonian is actually a pretty cool dude. Not as good of a writer as he thinks he is, at times, but right before I joined the military we had a pretty kick-ass weekend in NYC together. He did some creepy shit, but as a former mod over there, we all did. Hell, I fucked a ridiculously hot 16 year old in Ohio... where it was legal, mind you... that wouldn't stop sending me sexual PMs.

Hey, we're all human.

10. BrianH

BrianH
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Like I mentioned before, he basically tortured a crazy girl that fucked with my heart--and taught me a very valuable lesson... thanks Katie!--so he's good in my book. If I ever ran across him, I'd buy him a few beers. And then Indian leg wrestle him. You know. For kicks.

11. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't you mean for moccasins? Get your racial lingo right, son.

12. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's nice to have a message board not under martial law anymore or have to worry about outshining the "star" and getting banned.

As mentioned TiB takes the best of RMMB and ditched the worst.

The April Fool's bit one year where Tucker claimed to have fucked a pig, horse, or some barnyard animal and people started chiming in with the "me too!".

I'm sure the majority of those were jokes, but there's always the chance one or two of you fucked a goat because that's what Tucker would've done.

13. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Duuuuude, punch a pig in the back of the head and they tighten up reeeeeeeeeal nice.

14. Macgruber

Macgruber
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I missed this thread the first time around, thinking about all this old shit brings back quite a few fond memories.

While his rants may have funny sometimes, SLF was still a giant fucking douchebag. He and Bunny were the only two mods that ever had an issue with me, and everything started from me giving them both a red dot. After one negative rep, they both banned me multiple times (sometimes for days or, twice, banned my account) and red-dotted me as much as they possibly could from then on. The final straw for SLF was when Tucker posted that IHTSBIH will definitely make more money than The Hangover, and I replied that there would be a lot of ground to make up, as The Hangover just became first in R-rated comedy box office, or something like that. Before I even logged off I was red-dotted, the post was deleted, and then my account was banned. SLF's explanation was "fucking faggot". Anyone that takes the internet that seriously should probably look into more hobbies.

Anyways, thanks to Chater and the mods for all their hard work; I've been a mod on a board this size before, and it's pretty time-consuming. Everybody does a great job here. The sooner we can get this birthday stuff over with and return to letting the internet know we're Justin Bieber's #1 fan site, the better.

15. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I miss the call-out threads (hello, Reaper and LTribbey), wahoos, and Midgetbigot. She's the only person I've ever had an e-crush on. I wanted to be her/be her best friend. Sigh....

Also, very few things have made me laugh like the Thundercats Ho thread. I was laughing so much my roommate at the time thought I went batshit insane.

Say what you will about Tucker Max. I always thought he was probably the biggest asshole alive, but yesterday at the liquor store I heard 2 guys talking about his Death Mix. Years after you publish something noteworthy people are talking about you? That's pretty powerful.

16. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like how we talk about him like he's dead.

17. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We all died a little after IHTSBIH.

18. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

19. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

There is NO WAY that I'm going to let this thread devolve into yet another fucking shitstorm about the movie.

Stick to the topic at hand... which was GREAT moments in RMMB and TiB history.

Don't make me channel the wrath of SLF on your sorry asses.