Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Great Moments in RMMB [& TiB] History

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BaseballGuyCAA, Oct 19, 2009.

1. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wahoo'ing the Quarterlife Crisis board was good, but wahooing the Furry board and having the members come over and passionately defend their fetish? Epic. I still remember the fucking pictures from that thread to this day.

All of the smacktalk - Drex v RK, TM v Drex, Everyone v TxtBkAttnWhr. Boozy was fucking awesome, and even Cousin was moderately entertaining.

Does anyone remember that Proctor guy either getting sloppy thirds, or crying because he couldn't get sloppy thirds, or something along those lines? I have vague recollections of much e-pantytwisting.

The love / hate relationship between Tucker and Stydie/Sippycup.

Overall, though, the Madd Scientizzle and his quest for the skrillah. I legit creeped his website for the better part of 6 months after he disappeared from the board, desperately hoping he'd return to drop knowledge.

And finally, the original Rough Sex thread. I think I was about 17/18 and woefully undersexed when I found that, and it had honestly never occurred to me to venture out of the lights-off missionary sex I was having. Finding out that there were women who liked being spanked, having their hair pulled, and just generally tossed around was an epiphany. God bless you TMMB, RIP.

2. sigma

sigma
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Re: Great Moments in RMMB History

A few people have brought up TxtBk who was one of my favourite posters in a laughing-at-her kind of way. The above quote was actually written by Tucker (not Slingblade) to TxtBk , and she readily agreed with most of it. She spent her time desperately trying to court attention, and annoyed the fuck out of everyone by continually trying to hijack threads or overshare whatever irrelevant stupidity was floating in her mind. And then she would get beaten down which only made her more determined. Rinse repeat. How I miss seeing her unravel.

3. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

How can we all forget about GShow? She told a long drawn out story in the R&R thread about having "raped a guy". She thought it was all kinds of funny and awesome....then she was permabanned. Ah the good old days.

4. Lowest

Lowest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

What about SirenX? She claimed she was kidnapped and taken to Mexico. I forgot all about that. She was a trip as well.

5. hoju

hoju
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Was it her or GString that had all those boobie pics of herself up until someone found out that it wasnt her in any of them? I believe someone found her Facebook page and put her real picture up. She was overweight but not ridiculously fat, and definitely not the girl in the pictures she posted. Good times.

6. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

That was GString I believe. GShow had G's, for real. I could be wrong, so many crazed attention whores ya know.

There was also one female member, I cannot remember her name but, she'd posted a pic of a cousin or some relative on the forum as a hahaha look at this loser in my family type of thing, thinking that'd make her more e-cool. It backfired. She was called out for being a POS. I told her she sucked and how shitty it was to do that to someone in your own family. Many shared the opinion. Shortly thereafter, a member found her relative on FB and sent a link to the thread. She never returned after that.

The forum was an odd mix of bullshit sure but there was a common thread among most members, there were lines that should never be crossed and that was one along with the previous post about GShow and why she was banned

7. BigChops

BigChops
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'd give my left nut for for a Madd Scientist quote compilation.

8. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just miss the quality posts we'd get from Formhandle and ijjjjjjjjji before getting overrun with fanboys who pissed their pants when The Game came out and people started calling them out on their lame, second-hand routines.

...Sorry. Wrong forum.

9. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm sure this has been said, but I find it hilarious that every time I hear Jenn Sterger's name on the news, football games, etc... I think of when she came on RMMB seeking validation and got completely torn apart? I remember Tucker going off on her and making fun of her bad boob job. I really wish I could remember some of the exact insults.

That being said, I'd send cock shots of myself to her (not if I had a wife though).

10. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A thread this week reminded me of something else that was awesome. The fucked up family threads! It really showed why a lot of the people there were alcoholics.

We should have one of those here.

11. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

We do it's called The Advice Board. You just can't see them unless we bump one, which I did just last week.

12. roy jones

roy jones
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Although I don't post as much as I used to, I do lurk here often. Good job guys and gals.

My favorite moment of the old board was when reps got names to them. When I first registered at the TMMB (No, I will not call it the other name.), I got red-dotted to hell...anonymously. To this day, I'm not sure why I got so pissed that people red dotted me without leaving their names. I think I had -260 reps at that point.

I did what everybody else does in that situation. I reregistered under a different name. Thus, Roy Jones was born.

I lurked a while, posted sparingly, and came into my own on the "ENotalone" wahoo ("bizarro board"). Once my rep was established, I began my plan. I red dotted the bad posts with my names.

This was absolutely unheard of. Posters only left their names to green dots in those days (looking for a reach-around I guess). I got in sooooooo many flame wars it wasn't funny. In fact, once they pm'ed me or grey dotted me back, I'd send out a mass message to She-Girl, Annabanana, Village Idiot, etc. to red dot the fool into submission.

My other favorite moment was when we wahoo'ed the small penis forum, and got the tables turned on us when they so nice, and just started sending pictures of their peni.

When the TMMB went away, I had 765 private messages, and I guarantee that She-Girl was 600 of those.

13. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

You harrassed me Roy Jones. You make it sound like it was the other way around. As if.

14. roy jones

roy jones
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Then why did you send me a video of you jacking off then....hmmmm?

15. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm just going turn off the internet for everyone, toss that big ass switch in the back office and stop the whole thing. I think roy jones has officially won; there is nothing any of us can do that is so prolific and incredible as what was described in this post.

I'm not sure what's more sad; the fact that you spent so many countless hours doing something so mundane and lame or that you think it's funny enough to brag about. It's people like you who make my life seem fucking amazing.

16. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

And you have fun with the -260 rep for mentioning that thing. Ha! I win.

17. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Best moment was easily when shegirl posted her tits in the mod board. Jesus titty fucking Christ (pun intended).

18. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

No, the best moment was Natty posting naked pictures of his own sister in the R&R thread to complain about accidentally finding said naked pictures. Although, I don't know if that was this year or last...

19. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Milly. Need I say more?

20. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

GODDAMNIT!

Attached Files: