Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Great Moments in RMMB [& TiB] History

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BaseballGuyCAA, Oct 19, 2009.

1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

It's fun watching Ballsack morph from asshole to asskiss.

2. gtg2k

gtg2k
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I would have to say some quality moments have been the Nom & CharlesJohnson pic posts, albeit for (mostly) different reasons.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ryan Milliron was El Dorado as far as this site goes. And 'tis better to burn out than to fade away, as this dude did after three posts. There is much mystery to this man as there is to the Zodiac killer. He still awaits out in the shadows somewhere, being awesome.

The best thing about Milly hands down was Nett posting his riotous rep comments, which were filled almost exclusively with hilariously sociopathic roastings.

Allord is (was?) my favourite poster on TiB. That weirdo is light years ahead of anybody in the field of pure amusement.

I'll also put up our TiB Toronto meet-up. Good times, I was never once given a reason to not like anybody. People on here are as likeable in person as they are through a screen it turns out. But taller. FUCK. I felt like Webster out drinking wih these goons.

On the RMMB? RedHighHeels. That was right around when I joined the board, and I don't remember what she said to piss the mods off in such a goddamn hurry but KungFuMike and company (I think Scootah was in on it too) posted the by-God most hateful shit about her that I have ever read. Every time a new post would pop up, I would shake my head and just mutter "Oh....My.....God."

4. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This was a favorite of mine, as well. I think it had something to do with her coming to the advice board about fucking a married guy, and making the mistake of asking Tucker & friends what their thoughts on the matter were.

Unfortunately, the board's no longer archived, but I did capture one piece of it:

5. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

DING DING DING we have a winner. Milly does run a close second. I tried to stave that one off by burying his self-serving post in the self-promotion thread, but when the other mods found out what I did they resurrected the thread to its full glory. And thus, the lulz won the day.

A purely selfish favorite post of all time was this post by Tom Ato when he realized I had not, in fact, been permabanned.

6. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But at least he can go to an SEC tailgate and fit right in.

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That wasn't the one where the married chick admitted fucking her 19 year old neighbor thinking we'd all understand cheating on her husband because the kid was hhhaawt? One of the mods wrote a lengthy account of murdering his wife and 19 year old neighbor after finding them together and was writing from a trailer in Kansas. That shit was funny. Someone posted, in all seriousness, that he shouldn't have wrote the story if he didn't want to get caught.

The one where Tucker posted the insane submission for Rudius that involved being "Niggers in Auschwitz" and male anal masturbation was an all timer. That one ended on this board in hilarious fashion.

I don't know about outright hilariousness but there have been some stellar informative threads. Shit the ask the opposite sex thread is still going strong.

8. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Is this personal greatest moments?

This was prettay, prettay, prettay good.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

If it wasn't for this board (or Frank in particular) I never would have discovered this:

C.D.O. IN DA HOOOOOOOOOUSE

...it's like all of your Christmases happening at exactly the same time.

#489 Crown Royal, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. MadDocker

MadDocker
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I can’t remember who it was, but someone posted and was skeptical about how much personal information could be pulled from a few simple details online. Pretty sure Nett posted up just about everything short of a copy of his birth certificate which was a bit of an eye opener for the subject and I’m sure a few of us also.

Posting nudes of your sister in a rant is probably the greatest though.

11. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I remember correctly, Solaris tried to give Nett a lesson in internet security, and got his password handed to him. I don't remember all the other personal info being posted, but that might have been edited out.

Unfortunately, I missed the Natty post, and it's just as well because I might have busted a rib had I witnessed it. Also hilarious was seeing Ballsack come out of left field with a sentimental post about finding the love of his life. I'm glad for the guy, but that was so opposite his normal tone and character that I had to read twice just to be sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. Scootah writing several paragraphs touting the merits of vanilla, missionary-style sex in a monogamous relationship might have taken me less aback.

My favorite was the mods' April Fools' prank thread (aka the Fake Frylock Call-Out). Incredibly fucked up, but played convincingly. Even better that the most dramatic thread I've seen here was faked - not trying to demonize TMMB, but sometimes that place just took itself too seriously, and the crazy:funny ratio become too unbalanced.

Here, you all have some great discussions and a lot of posts that are insightful and informative. I've had some great PM conversations, been amazed at the sheer amount of random knowledge to be found in the "Can someone help me with..." thread, and found a lot of relief in knowing that I'm not the only person in the world who's a bit off (Seriously, some of you are a bit fucking crazy at times).

Congratulations to Chater and the mods for keeping the show running for two years.

12. Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Anyone else remember some mid-40s blonde tranny (not sure, but "it" looked like "it" had 5 o'clock shadow) who came on the old board and posted nude photos of itself taken in what appeared to be a child's bedroom supposedly taken by its husband, then posted a link to its website containing more of said photos?? Then tried to talk all kinds of shit to everyone when it got ripped to shreds by the peanut gallery? That sticks out in my mind for some reason.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Some of my favourite quotes of the last two years:

Yours?

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The one. The only.

[rnsfw][/rnsfw]

#494 Nettdata, Oct 20, 2011
  15. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Somehow I missed that whole thing, but is that honestly the vid he sent to shegirl?

She is not going to be happy.

16. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How the hell is that on YouTube?!

#496 GTE, Oct 20, 2011
  17. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

That kid was so fucking weird. I bet he's still here lurking. People like that don't just go away.

Good God. Thanks for the warning. I need something to burn that image out of my mind forever.

18. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!! NO SOUP FOR YOU!! ASSHOLE!

#498 shegirl, Oct 20, 2011
  19. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You were e-harassed by a GEICO mascot.

#499 Beefy Phil, Oct 20, 2011
  20. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Way to be on the ball about the real issue here, Youtube.