Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Halloween 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rush-O-Matic, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The finale of Devils Rejects ruined Free Bird. I saw that movie in the theater with some friends. I that movie takes the cake for how disturbing it was.

Another one is a Belgian movie called Man Bites Dog. That movie is really fucked up.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Man Bites Dog. Jesus. I couldn’t tell if it was mockumentary, black comedy, or the sickest social satire ever devised. That movie will make you feel awful for days after watching it.

“French Extreme” is the one horror genre that can make me flinch. Italian movies are graphic but stylish, the French films simply try to upset you with the most horrible shit ever put on film.

The films “Martyrs” and “Inside” and have violence and terror that will make anyone but the iron stomachs run for the exits. Horrific films.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

For me, Oldboy is way up there for disturbing... not a horror, but... yeah... disturbing...

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I think its a mockumentary/satire. I was young when I first saw it, maybe like 11 or 12, and I didnt know whether or not it was found footage at first.

5. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Watch it’s follow-up, Lady Vengeance. Equally disturbing and depressing. And memorable.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Its how casual it is. This guy and his film crew go on a nonstop rape and family killing spree and he casually discusses and instructs his habits like a DIY home TV host would. And gets sicker, and sicker, and then that one act is pure Bottom. Never again.

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I don’t think he was talking about Oldboy, but Man Bites Dog.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Sorry, I was responding to your post not his.

Also: not a movie, but the X-Files episode titled “Home” is the absolute tits. Scary, violent, sick, shot like a claustrophobic slasher-horror with some crazy subject matter for the mid 90’s, it only aired once and might be the best episode of the whole series.

10. Uno

Uno
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

"Home" was so dusturbing for TV at the time, the network did not re-air. It was a great episode, but very twisted.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Best horror soundtrack goes to The Lost Boys. “Cry Little Sister” will be in my heart forever.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Here is our daytime and nighttime walk-throughs. Sorry if I was in a hurry but I was trying to avoid my neighbours daughter, a freeloading fat sewer-mouth who can’t go ten seconds without shouting profanities at her utterly nice mother outside. I wasn’t fast enough to avoid her.

Night:

Day:

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Holy shit... I know you were talking a lot about how "into" Halloween you were, but that is way, way bigger (and better executed) than I was originally giving you credit for.

Nicely done!

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Thanks. Our neighbour stole the show that night, though. He had a full sized latex foam Incredible Hulk costume that he walked around in painter stilts. It was almost eight feet tall and looked like a living comic book drawing, it was unreal. He and his wife make elaborate costumes and then go win every costume contest in the city, winning thousands. Of course, my video for it didn’t work.