Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

HAPPY AMERICA DAY!!! July 4th WDT 2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Did you get your AARP thingy in the mail yet?

2. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So it's the seventh aniversary. Got it.

3. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If a woman walks by you and she wafts a rotten fish smell, is her pussy the only thing it could be?

I want to vomit.

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Unwashed butthole.

Is she obese? She might have some yeast pockets on those fat rolls.

5. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Happy Birthday Angel!!

Attached Files:

6. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What color tennis balls would you prefer?

[​IMG]

7. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She wasn't that fat. By Texas standards at least. She was overweight though. But not to the point of olfactory offensiveness. There was just something distinctly vaginal about it and I kind of understand gay men a little more now.

8. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

One summer I worked at the local children's and women's hospital. For part of my internship, I worked in the triage area. So many women, maybe or maybe not related to their obeseness, came in with the grodiest smelling vaginas I have ever smelled in my life. The sheet covering their exposed vagina while their legs were in the stirrups encased the odor for the most part, but as soon as the doctor came in to look under the hood and lifted the sheet, the smell hit me in the face and I wanted to vomit.

Clean your vaginas!!

9. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

33, 40... you're Asian, so it doesn't really matter for the time being.

[​IMG]

10. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When I was a surgical assistant - the OBGYN room was the WORST room ever. I'd coat my mask with Vicks VapoRub to hide the stench of what we were working on...it was awful.

11. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But, seriously, that number looks to imply that 4 of 10 young Americans can speak a foreign language fluently, and there's just no way that's true. The number was skewed by children of immigrants who speak a language other than English at home (mostly Spanish) and also by idiots who confuse taking a semester of a foreign language class with fluency. For comparison, only 7% of anglophones in Canada can speak French, and every single one of us takes French classes in school. I'm not saying this to rag on Americans, because all anglophone countries don't take learning foreign languages seriously, and it's quite unusual to meet an anglophone who is fluent in a second language.

12. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Remember me telling you guys about ExH2's girlfriend and twitter and all that?

For whatever reason, she's spent the past couple of days tweeting about what a cunt I am. Someone sent me screen caps and...

I can't help it. I laughed.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

This is at the risk of sounding incredibly arrogant, but there's not much of a point to learning a second language as an anglophone other than specified circumstances like constant travel to certain areas/cities/etc. That doesnt mean there isnt a benefit and it absolutely makes you a more well-rounded person, but English is the most widely used language in business around the world, probably followed by Chinese and German. Hell, there's almost now more English speakers in China than North America, maybe not fluency, but learners of it.

14. MobyDuk

MobyDuk
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Bad cowma?

15. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

...Chinese isn't a language.

If I had to go back, I'd have foregone French and taken Mandarin, Japanese and Arabic. Purely for business purposes.

16. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Fine. Cantonese, Mandarin, Wu, etc.

17. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll admit to learning Portuguese solely for the ability to hit on girls in Brazil. Worth it.

18. MobyDuk

MobyDuk
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

And what percent of regular posters here couldn't locate New York on a map of the U.S.?

19. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It varies. There are plenty of places in Canada where speaking French is a real advantage, both for employment prospects (especially if you work in the government) and because people just actually speak it as their first language, even outside of Quebec. In the States, the same would go for learning Spanish in some regions (and for that matter, Spanish is the second most widely spoken native language after Mandarin). I've tried learning a few languages and have managed to keep my French up pretty well, but that's mostly because it's a hobby for me. Do I need it? Kind of. It could come in very useful professionally depending on where I choose to live/work. I have at various times needed to speak French at work when dealing with francophones who were rather weak with their English.

For me there is definitely a point to it aside from the fact it's something I enjoy, but at the same time, it's not as though my monoglot friends are floundering without it. And the marginal benefit of learning English for non-anglophones is huge in comparison.

20. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was talking to my manager yesterday and he mentioned how he read that the Refs for the World Cup had to speak competent English and speak to the players as such. Just interesting. Especially since I've never seen a major player like Messi give an interview in English.

I think speaking Spanish in the US is very useful. If nothing else but to create comfort and commonality with the increasing number of native Spanish speakers in this country. I know tons of Americans are like "FUCK THAT, THIS IS AMERICA, SPEAK ENGLISH, YOU BEANER!" but you'd be amazed at how much its appreciated. The cafeteria workers and cleaning staff at my office are all Spanish speakers and there was a distinct appreciation and positive reaction when I spoke to them in Spanish, and they all speak Spanish more than acceptably. It goes back to my point before about it representing an appreciation and accepting of other cultures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.