Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Hate fuck, have coffee, romantic love

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by downndirty, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Relax, it's not like we're dental students here.

That's right, lurking guests. Come and get us.

2. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hate Fuck: J Lo She's a magnificent diva bitch, but that woman is a fucking vampire. Has somehow gotten hotter with age.

Coffee: Prince Conversation would be nonsensical, but that little elf is just the coolest motherfucker alive, and every story is more outrageous than the next. Gotta soak up a bit of the Purple essence.

Romantic Love: Michelle Keegan Outrageously attractive, British, works for me.

3. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Hate fuck: Adam Levine. What a douche. His face screams to be punched, but his body and tattoos kinda make it ok.

Coffee: I guess we're sticking with the opposite sex? If so, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He seems fun, smart and talented. Or Kristen Wiig. I feel like we'd be friends in real life. (That or she kinda reminds me of one of my friends.)

Love: Jason Bateman or Paul Rudd. I've had celeb crushes on them for years cause they both seem pretty down to earth and hilarious. And cute.

4. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Hate fuck: Taylor Swift. Because she would probably cry and write a song about how much stronger and empowered she is now.

Have coffee with: Taylor Swift. To see if we could work things out because I've seen the error of my ways after hearing...really hearing...her song and realizing what a horrible person I am and let her know how much I've changed.

Romantic love: Taylor Swift. Just to fuck with her some more.

5. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hate fuck: Anita Sarkeesian. She started as a marketing scammer, now blathers about things she hardly understands.

Have coffee: John Wayne. Just a whim there.

Romantic love: Olivia Wilde. Weird choice, maybe.

6. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is there something really cool about Jennifer Lawrence that I'm unaware of? I honestly had no idea she would be topping so many people's lists. She really isn't that great looking, and almost all celebrities are hotter. I know it's not all looks, but there's plenty of hot celebrities that don't suck. Ok, well there's a couple at least.

Her ongoing tirades about sexism in the video game industry are fucking awesome. Talk about digging way too hard for something to complain about.

7. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Hate Fuck: Justin Timberlake. I don't care for him at all, but I think he has sex appeal.

Coffee: Elvis Presley. I'm curious as to what he was like in private. By the end, doped up, but I'd like to try to hold a conversation with him.

Romantic: Chris Pratt. Fat or skinny I don't care. He's adorkable.

Yes, I know I left out Rob Thomas (sigh) but he's just got too skinny. I'll have to be content listening to his deep deep voice through his music and interviews. I hope he doesn't get mad at me for not picking him.

8. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hate fuck: S.E. Cupp although the she would probably enjoy it.

Coffee: Anthony Keidis. One of my favorite frontmen and I bet he would have a lot of interesting things to talk about. Or Vince Gilligan. Wouldn't be upset either way.

Romantic love: Aubrey Plaza. Part of me thinks she's not really acting on Parks and Rec. And I love it.

9. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hate fuck: I want Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin in a raw three-way of hatred. If it has to be just one, it's Bachmann because she makes Minnesota look worse in particular.

Coffee: Steve Rinella. Seems like a really respectable guy that'd be good for conversation.

Romantic Love: I am getting Jennifer Lawrence first. Don't even think about it.

[​IMG]

10. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I want to change my romantic love choice to Rashida Jones. I don't know how I let her slip through the cracks.
    [​IMG]