Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I was 9, she was 22 and a model

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angel_1756, Jun 28, 2011.

?

At what age did you first have vaginal sex?

1. 6 - 11, I've been fucking since before recess

2 vote(s)
    0.7%
  2. 12 - 15, Middle school curiosity

33 vote(s)
    12.4%
  3. 16 - 19, I've gotta 'hop the train' before it's too late!

176 vote(s)
    65.9%
  4. 20 - 30, Perfectly fine waiting until my 20s.

50 vote(s)
    18.7%
  5. 30+, huh?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I consider myself as virginal until I've fucked Chater

6 vote(s)
    2.2%
  1. Firefnd1982

Firefnd1982
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Chirpy is correct, Benny Lava's post is almost exactly how it went for me. Mine differs in that it was over a summer in between 6th and 7th grade (she was 16 not 17) and went on all summer (not sex mind you, but sexual stuff). I usually don't write about it because i know it sounds like a bunch of bullshit. I used to tell people but after people telling me I was liar for so long I just don't talk about it anymore. The girl was my neighbor at the apartment complex that i lived in and my mother had her babysit during the week while she was at work.

Sorry for any grammatical errors, it was a busy night at work and I am tired as hell.

2. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel like we need to have a coming out party of preteens losing their virginity to older babysitters, it'll be like when the alter boys came out against the priests for molesting them, except apparently I'm the only one that has an issue with it.

3. heideman

heideman
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I was 18 so was she, yada yada boring.

BUT, I couldn't cum...did this happen to anyone else? Ever since I've had no problems and even premie'd a couple girls, to their pleasure...oops

4. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

While I understand that legally (and to some extent, morally) what was done was wrong, he doesn't seem like he was complaining. When I was 12, I would've fucked my sofa if I thought it would work. If my hot babysitter decided that I was what she wanted, there'd be no resistance on my part--It'd be awesome.

An alter boy limping out of the rectory and wondering why God's servant just finger-blasted his asshole is a totally different situation that cannot realistically be compared to this.

Question for Benny Lava, though. Did you even cum? I'm pretty sure that when I was 12 I was still able to jack off and have nothing come out.

5. Firefnd1982

Firefnd1982
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Well, honestly i have a problem with it, unlike Benny i think it fucked me up. I didn't have a problem at the time, but now that I am older and think back on it I think it may have effected how I am in a relationship. I have had problems dealing with women and i think this instance and the problems i had with my mother are to blame for that. I have been debating going to see a therapist for a few years now because of it. The stuff with my mother was not sexual, just so you know. My mother was/is manic depressive and schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur. She was physically abusive and mentally abusive. I currently have problems talking to girls/women because quite honestly i am terrified of talking to them. I have gotten a little better over the last several years though. I used to shake profusely anytime i tried to talk to a girl i was interested in. Now i just get like that when it comes time to ask them out or a similar stressful situation.

Once again, i apologize for my grammar and sentence structure. I should really go take a nap, but eh ohh well. I have a 36hr shift starting tomorrow morning and i am gonna stay up so i go to bed early tonight.

6. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't remember if I was 24 or 25 and I think she was 23. I had met her online and we decided to meet up at a coffee place with a bunch of her friends. The night was uneventful, with me off to the side chain smoking and her moving between me and her friends. Apparently I was awesome enough for her to make out with me in the parking lot after all her friends left. The next night, I went over to her place where she immediately took me to her bedroom.

I'll save you all the gory details, but apparently, beating off all the time makes you not cum when you're balls deep.

7. todd311

todd311
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Me too, we were both 17. We had been dating for about 5 months. My parents & sister were gone for the weekend. I got beer & some champagne (I really was trying to be romantic)

We drank a bit, and before I knew it she was tickling me, and taking off my clothes. I started wrestling with her & trying to get her clothes off too. Once we were naked, she showed me what to do, and how to do it.
    Being my first time, but not hers kind of took the pressure off, but I still couldn't produce the big finish. After a while, we just stopped wriggling around & dozed off.

The next day, we did it again. Much to my relief, this time produced much better results.

8. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

OK, but "Well, it would have seemed like a good idea to 12 year old me" seems like awfully shoddy justification. Because 12 year old me was pretty fucking dumb....and the rest of his 12 year old peers were as dumb or dumber.

There's a reason that it is illegal: because there's a somewhat high probability that it'll fuck you up.

9. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been inside a woman (to put it classily) but I've never actually gotten off during sex. Does this mean I'm technically a virgin, or did they just tear the V-Card in two and hand one half back to me?

10. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Whether you orgasm or not has nothing to do with you are a virgin or not. If you have had intercourse than you are not a virgin.

11. Backroom

Backroom
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was 18, she was a chain smoking bi-sexual 17 year old ginger. The sex was ok, I didn't get off, but now I have an unnecessary attraction to redheads and/or girls who smoke. I got the chance to fuck her again last year, turns out she's into getting beaten/choked while getting fucked. It went better that time.

12. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

These stories about young children having sex scare me. Sure, you think it is normal because you experienced it, but the truth of the matter is that a lot of these experiences y'all are sharing seem to be abusive in nature. The babysitter who fucked the 12 year old boy is an abuse of power and just fucking strange, or how about the 16 year old girl who had sex for the first time with a 25 year old boyfriend in a very BSM'ish way?

I know stuff like this happens on a daily basis but the huge effects that these very private and personal encounters have on your psyche for the rest of your life are huge.

I think a good rule of thumb is that if it would be weird for the teen of a certain age to have a child, they probably shouldn't be fucking. So, 12? 14? Eek. 16? That's a lot more normal. I still wouldn't want my 16 year old kid getting knocked up but they are fast becoming an adult who is capable of making mature adult decisions. A 12 year old who has sex isn't making adult decisions. They are playing around with a new concept and that is about it.

I know I'm probably alone in this thought process. A lot of you TiBers view sex in very different way than I.

13. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree with you that 12 year olds fucking older teenagers is very damaging. I think the debate here is the double-standard associated with a 12 year old kid, who just discovered that manipulating his boner makes it feel very good, fucking his baby-sitter or if that 12 year old is girl instead.

Both are equally damaging, but people seem to come down a lot harder when its a younger girl. At the time, the 12 year old boy thinks he wants it. Shit, I had several hot baby-sitters growing up. My hormones told me stories and made me want sex. But nothing ever happened.

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I can empathize a little more with horny little boys who want sex, but they lack maturity and good judgement. Plus, little girls don't want sex. They may be convinced to go through with it because a boy they have a crush on wants to do the deed, but again...is this really healthy?

Sex shouldn't be about manipulating people to do what you want. If your first experience is about manipulation or power, that can't be good for the rest of your sexual life and interactions with the opposite sex.

15. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I may have posted this before, can't remember, but I was 25. I wasn't great with women and still struggle to some degree though not nearly as much as I used to. I was in Vegas and jumped on the opportunity to have sex with a hooker. In retrospect I doubt that is the best way to start a sexual career and truthfully it wasn't as enjoyable as later encounters have been but then, as I heard it said, "you don't pay hookers for sex. You pay them to leave". I don't think I would change it though. Next time I'm in Vegas I don't think I'll do the same thing. Although last time it did spur a mini-run of good luck.

In response to the post about babysitters, I'm not judging because at 12 I would have went right for it, but I agree with others who think that is less than healthy. Makes for a good story to tell the grandkids though...

16. benny lava

benny lava
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

No, it was a pretty quick encounter.

I guess I should clarify a few minor details.
    One, she wasn't really responsible for anything I did. She was watching the younger kids, which were my cousins.(Their mom was in rehab, their dad was working overseas, so they lived with my family for a while.) My mom didn't trust me watching her brother's small kids, basically. For example, if I tore some shit up, I highly doubt the sitter would've been blamed for it.

It was over the summer and we were just kinda hanging out playing video games until my parents got home. Some may disagree, but it wasn't really her holding power over me. At least, I never saw it that way. Bewildered pretty much nailed it though. While I was accepting of it, I wasn't mature enough to make those choices, obviously. One could argue the same for her.

Gender roles are clearly a factor here. I know its a double standard, but if it were opposite genders, I'd have an issue with it.

17. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Let me preface this by saying I don't think any 12, 13, even 14 year old should be having sex in general. However...

Have you been around 13 and 17 year olds? Didn't you go to Senior parties when you were a freshman? I've taught both eleventh and seventh graders and know what they do in their spare time. A 17 year old has no clue half the time...no more than a 12 or 13 year old. In fact, I'd say most of my seventh graders were way more mature and capable of making good decisions over my eleventh graders. While it seems pretty gross in theory, in practice it isn't always a predatory situation. I'm not saying I agree with it--I'm saying that it's really not that tsk-tsk shocking.

Let's be honest, not one of us was grossed out when Anthony Michael Hall got the prom queen in Sixteen Candles...which is pretty equal to what you're talking about here.

Sorry to derail. Carry on.

Attached Files:

18. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Do you actually remember being 12? Of course from the adults' perspective they are all children. I remember being 12. Even the 14 year olds seemed SOOOO much more mature and old.

19. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

When I was 12 I was preparing for the year BEFORE freshman year of high school.

When I was 17 I was preparing for college.

Obviously kids grow at different rates, but this is a step above a 17 year old senior and a 14 year old freshman. Sexualizing a 12 year old boy, when you're 17 and supposed to be in charge of them, is kind of problematic. You're telling me that if you were a senior in high school and a seventh grader showed up at your party, it wouldn't be inappropriate to have sex with them?

20. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

At 14, I'd never had an orgasm. I was at a party with some older friends from my martial arts club and it was my first boys/girls/drinking party. Unfamiliar as I was at the time, with the effects of necking a bottle of cheap vodka, I didn't realize the girl who asked the crowd 'who wants a blowie!' was serious. Or that someone could really use 'Blowie' as an alternate name for a Blow Job. I volunteered thinking it was a joke, she blew me in front of 20 friends (in about 20 seconds) I came.

First vaginal intercourse was about a month later, in a park on a Tuesday afternoon when we were supposed to be in school. It wasn't in any way good sex, or a good story.

The blowjob story did the rounds of my high school and ended up as some kind of massive legend where I was a sex god and not just the guy who didn't know how alcohol works. I had a reasonable number of girls decide that despite being that weird geek with Asperger's syndrome - I was the perfect guy to lose their virginity too. I had a lot more girls decide that after disappointing experiments with sex, I was the sexual guru to make the second time awesome. I can only assume that their incredibly low standards contributed to the longevity of this myth.