Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I'd be your side piece

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Jul 18, 2016.

1. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kate Beckinsale is an absolute freak of nature. Some people get attractive as they get older cause maybe they were at their "peak" age wise in the 80s or something and now they just look more modern and hot, but she's been gorgeous since she's came onto the scene and still throws in the high 90s with movement into her 40s. Fucking astounding.

I'll be honest, Hepburn has never done it for me. Maybe its the different era look, but she's always been someone who I can say 'yes, a very striking woman" but never been struck by any sort of sexual desire vibe.

FOCUS: Rihanna. She is the living embodiment of sexual energy. I don't care how promiscuous she's been or how terrible her taste is in men, Ive never been more sure of someone being an absolute sexual dynamo. And reading people's interactions with her describing her as gracious and chill as hell, but all so completely and utterly engaging and captivating. God yes.

Also, Genesis Rodriguez, cause come the fuck on now...
    [​IMG]

2. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Uh. Charlie Hunnam.
    If he fucks in real life like he does on TV....

3. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll second Anne Hathaway and Scarlett Johansen. I'll also add Kaley Cuocco.