Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Invasion of Priva-.... TITTIES!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengeofthenerds, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think Kate Middleton's tits and bush are fair game. I'll go even farther and say that she should be available for sexual favors every year on the Eve of St Elmchester. Why? Because she's royalty.

Royalty is a fucked up concept; way more fucked up that snapping some cooter shots. We deal with royalty in one of two ways:

1) We foment revolution, burst into your palaces and execute your entire family
    Or
    2) We let you live as public puppets that dance for our amusement while the real governing is done through a strange and opaque democratic process that has been glommed onto the preexisting monarchy.

The House of Windsor chose the latter, and damn it, I want a dancing puppet. You don't get to keep that massive amount of stolen wealth with no conditions. If I want to see Kate Middleton's tits, I expect them in the newspaper. If I want to use Prince William's head as a whiteboard for my homework, I expect him to arrive on bended knee. These aren't celebrities, these are royals, and much like the Kansas City version, they are bottom feeders who exist only to provide a twisted entertainment for the masses.

2. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not only is this bullshit reasoning that you are somehow entitled to see her naked because she's a public figure, America chose revolution over keeping them around as puppets. And now you want both. Where's the consistency?

3. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Doesn't count, we didn't get to make them eat guillotine cake.

4. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You failed to mention the inevitable disappointment.