Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Its Drunk Thread Time Somewhere- 3/23/12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nothing compares to Wagner for that occasion.

#121 katokoch, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are we looking for their hidden Jew gold necklackes? South Park gave away they have them.

3. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How're your kidneys holding up? We need you alive and well to keep this ship sailing.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah Nettdata hasnt been around in a while. Did I miss the explanation of where he went? I just assumed he got a job or women that took up more of his free time. What other absentee mod will keep is grounded?

5. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I imagine Nett is a survivor. If anything catastrophic ever happened to him he'd emerge from the woods well-fed and robust, dressed in skins of the various animals he killed with his bare hands, and walking calmly with his hot lather shaving machine tucked under an arm. Not his arm, just a random severed arm he used as a hobo stick.

6. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Just when I get self-pitying and think that my life isn't so great, I read a sentence like, "I have donors lined up, but hopefully I won't need them" and back to reality I come.

7. Flagrant

Flagrant
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

So I kind of went on a rage fueled bender for a few days, angry at my car, and the fact that my scheduled week off turned into my scheduled week on, which will be days 14-21 of 14 hour days, with no end in sight. I am only really pissed about this because I had to cancel my tattoo appointment, as well as my tax appointment. Shit needs to get done.

On the bright side, one month until I am done with this job, move in with my brother for 2 months to work a non for profit tennis program in my home town, then moving to New York City to be with the love of my life. So close. So fucking close.

8. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a sore throat and am not going back to work until Thursday, looks like it's time to start self medicating.

9. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

With all the twirly flutes, I'm under the impression that this is your full viking attire:
    [​IMG]

#129 ssycko, Mar 25, 2012
  10. Flagrant

Flagrant
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

[​IMG]
    Match made in heaven.

11. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I... fuck. I don't even know. How do I always blow it?

edit to stay on topic:

[​IMG]

12. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is there ANYONE who hasn't seen the sports board in a while that wants to join the annual Idiot Board fantasy baseball league? Been run by me and Kinsey for years, and always successfully. Come on folks, time to man up.

13. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To summarize my weekend, thus far:

Crazy neighbor mowed my lawn again. Waited til the wife and I left. He cut it down to the dirt again, and also broke one of my lights. After spending an hour raging around the house screaming and punching things, I went over and kindly told him to fucking stop. I stopped just short of "or I call the police for trespassing next time, dickface."

The next two hours is spent listening to my wife bitch that she can't get the house to herself, because I'm not scheduled to work this weekend. They didn't schedule me to work because my wife could go into labor at any moment, and she asked me to be home just in case, so I told them not to schedule me this weekend. Basically, wife told me to be home this weekend just in case, but is mad at me for being home this weekend.

Then the mother-in-law's washing machine breaks, so she comes over and spends six hours doing many, many loads of laundry, while watching TV with my wife. At this point, I decided to camp out in the guest room for the rest of the weekend. This was Saturday night.

Today, my wife wakes me up and makes me go to church. I hate church. She knows this. After church, during fellowship, I spend 45 minutes forcing a smile while church folk come by to announce loudly how I'll never get any sleep again, how hard children are to raise, how my life will never be the same, and basically all of the "you're a fucking idiot for having kids, haha!" crap I've been hearing on an endless loop for the past three months. Why the fuck do people do that? "Oh, she's pregnant! Here is everything that sucks about being a parent! I know you've probably heard this from every single other parent you've talked too, but I felt the need to reiterate it again!" I want to stab you all in the face with a rusty knife.

Finally, my father-in-law comes over to help me move our grill onto the deck. Of course, the deck is on the 2nd story of the house, my grill is heavy, bulky, and there are a lot of stairs involved. This all adds up to me straining my calf and brusing the fuck out of my other leg because my father in law is apparently unaware that the words "ow ow ow stop stop stop" means to stop pushing. I can barely walk, now.

And to top everything off, I can't get drunk, in case she goes into labor. Normally, this is where I get my bottle of rum and see how fast I can chug it, but nope.

The only thing I have is a fantasy baseball draft in about an hour. If something fucks that up, I may break something valuable. Probably my laptop.

TL:DR, this is how I my weekend has gone:

Attached Files:

14. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I'll be the first to admit I'm a terrible person to tap for relationship advice, but in terms of your life in general, wouldn't it get better by leaps and bounds if you learned how to say 'no'?

The neighbour thing: speak to him the first time it happens and tell him 'no, don't do that again.'

The mother-in-law: tell her 'no, you can't come over.'

The wife*: tell her 'no, I'm going to be here this weekend in case you have the baby. And no, we're not going to church.'

Maybe I'm crazy.

*Being that pregnant and hormonal, she gets a bit of a pass. But fuck going to church. Simply tell people 'no,' and then don't argue.

15. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey D26, thanks for reminding me why marriage and children sound awesome.

16. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

*crickets*

17. Idiot Wind

Idiot Wind
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

This is the perfect music for burning and pillaging and such (starts out slow, but it does get going after a while):

#137 Idiot Wind, Mar 25, 2012
  18. SMUGolfer

SMUGolfer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Fantasy baseball is a great time guys. It's an auction style draft so the shit talking goes up as the draft goes on because the alcohol level goes up. It's basically a live drunk thread with baseball as the focal point, what's not to like? Plus if you play fantasy football and want a slightly different fantasy experience this is it

19. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And the entire internet shrugged in silence.

20. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Women:

I discovered way 583 to make my wife cry.

I have a basket on a shelf in a closet for my dirty underwear and socks (Yes, I keep all my dirty clothes separate). I opened the closet to discover it empty, and she doesn't wash my clothes, so I knew it wasn't being cleaned. I asked her to take all the stuff she took out, and put it back in the basket. (you have to condition them so they know they did something wrong)

The reason she took the stuff out out?

"Because I wanted to have that shelf for your sister when she is here".

My sister isn't coming for 3 months.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.