Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Its Drunk Thread Time Somewhere- 3/23/12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is a great point. Plus, none of us are professionals, so you have a solid chance for a good return on the $100 investment. Besides, we've all grown up quite a bit from our days on the RMMB, surely SOME of you have good jobs by now right?

2. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey, D26, the solution to all your problems right here.

#142 Noland, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You almost had me.

4. SMUGolfer

SMUGolfer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The reason it's $100 is so that the people involved actually stay involved. I've been in free leagues where owners leave guys in who are on the DL because they're too lazy to check their line-ups weekly, let alone daily. Also worth noting, you could get away with setting your lineup once a week in this league format. I wouldn't recommend it, but there is less of a need to daily change lineups in this league

5. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, the time issue is the real problem for me. Well, that and knowing fuck all about baseball.

6. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

My head hurts. This morning I went running without checking the temp and dressing accordingly. Surprise! It was already 80-something and I wore Wunder Unders. The last time I went running (a few days ago) it was barely 60. I think I had a very mild version of heat stroke. I still feel like crap. Fuck Surprise Heat and "spring" in Texas.

7. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He works part time at a blockbuster, she is a pharmacist. He is what we call in my neck of the woods a worthless bitch boy. And as such his wife at minimum has the right to tell him what to do. The rest of them may also be in this boat, as they made more money in the last three days, than he did in the last year.

8. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Oh, I thought she was a GP. This changes everything!

9. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Curiously dickish sounding, as well.

10. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What do you want the man to do? You can't housebreak a dog without rubbing its nose in shit a few times.

11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Did you really make her cry?

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean she could just be an easy crier.

I really don't know how long the cuteness would last. Alright, alright, it was just Inglorious Bastards, it didn't really happen. I know the two cool guys who blasted Adolf's face into swiss cheese were blown up and the girl still died after getting revenge for her whole family's murder. Let's go, people are staring.

#152 Kubla Kahn, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Add me to the list of guys that have made their woman cry this weekend.

So Mad Men's new season starts tonight. She watches the show, and knows that I haven't. I doubt I will, ever.

Show starts:

Me: I'm gonna pass on this.
    Her: I can DVR it and watch it later.
    Me: No, it's cool. Watch your show.
    Her: But I like spending time with you.
    Me: You know, you can have your own leisure time. I don't have to be the center of your world or anything.
    Her: Fine. Go on your computer.
    CUE WATERWORKS.

It's time for some Nyquil.

14. toejam

toejam
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Interesting. My woman never cries:

[​IMG]

15. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Girl: "Sex is something special to me."

Translated: "Sex is something I don't enjoy and probably suck at."

16. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do you ever do something so unbelievably stupid that it takes a few days to sink in?

Went out Friday night, started pre-drinking at 3:30pm, saw a local mma comp with friends. We all got horrendously drunk and started sparring in a park on the way home. We do this fairly regularly and we have strict rules in place to minimize the possibility of someone getting hurt. On this occasion I was sparring with a good friend of mine that I haven't fought before. He hit a knee bar too hard and I felt something in my knee go.

That was 3 days ago and I still can't walk. Or straighten or bend my leg. If my leg turns I can feel the knee cap slide to the right. I'm supposed to be flying to South America in 2 months for a holiday which involves a lot of hiking. I've already spent about $3k on flights and various bookings. I've been looking forward to this trip for a year, and I may well have fucked it up with 2 minutes of drunken idiocy.

Fuck.

17. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For those playing at home, if you predicted a knee or ankle injury take a shot. If you predicted and elbow/wrist injury take a small sip, if you predicted things would go smoothly drink some paint thinner and dive in front of a truck.

18. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This sounds like a good idea to me at this point. I lack the mobility to dive in front of a truck, but the Draino under the sink is pretty tempting. If only I could get into my gorilla suit.

19. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

The pairing of these two phrases for a unified concept just does not fucking compute in my head. If you enjoy dungeons and dragons but want to replace dice with the world's third dullest sport (Hey, it's not cricket or golf, that's something right?) that's cool. But it's a masculine activity in the sense that chess club is a masculine activity. Which is to say that girls typically have too many friends and too much dignity to actively participate. It's not manning up.

Making your female partner cry over trivial bullshit just means that she has functional lady parts. Take comfort in the fact that this arbitrary insanity just means that she's not a dude in an awesome disguise and move on. Hold on for a week and everything will be fine. Unless she's pregnant. In which case you're fucked. And you will be until that kid starts school. And then you just get a metaphorical hour in the exercise yard before back to the prison showers experience of raising a teenager. Remember how much fun fucking her bareback was? Cling to that memory.

20. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just got back from three weeks in the outback and a wicked night out in Darwin. Apart from the heat I could definitely live there. During the dry season the place just fills up with backpackers. Awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.