Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

It's Friday. It's Random. It's Drunk- 8/27/10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You gotta wait till October, by then they're well whore-y.
    900th post. That's fkn depressing.

2. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

3 day bender of work right into booze has ended. I ended up slumped over my steering wheel Friday night unable to form sentences or stand on my own power. Thanks to my co-workers for taking my keys, and to the cops for making sure I was alive. First impression at the job has officially washed down the drain....

3. ksp

ksp
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

That's because all the boyfriends are smart enough and turkey dump them when they go home for thanksgiving.

Long distance either makes them miserable and horny but they wont do anything. or they just end up fucking like a rabbit anyways

4. Sleeves

Sleeves
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I hate drinking....

No im just kidding, But really, the things it does to me makes me wonder sometimes.
    Last night was our first ballin party of the new college season kicking of cross country and partying. The theme was Bottle and a bitch and dress to impress..
    You bring a bottle and a bitch or you can't come in.

This only led to good things like me and a friend puttin moves on one of our black teammate's chicks and makin mad plays with various other girls.
    Then it led to the bad things like passing out on my friends couch mid party only in boxers not knowing how I got in my boxers and no girl next to me.
    Fuck..... Drinking makes me so tired cause I definitely wasn't pass out drunk.

Well, it could have been worse I guess. At least I didnt wake up next to an ugly chick.

5. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not quite sure on the exact hierarchy of bad things to do when drunk, but in my opinion, passing out on a couch in your underwear in the middle of a party is substantially worse than waking up next to an ugly girl. Maybe you didn't make as many "mad plays" with all the various other girls as you thought.

6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Screw BK, you have Steak Raves. I think I ate steak raves 2 or 3 times while I was in town a couple weeks ago. I would sell one of my kidneys for one of those places to be here locally. Quit yer bitchin!

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I'm gonna go with "yes, I would mind" on this one, I think.

8. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I finally finished working on other peoples' cars for the week, now I can finally start on my own. The last one was a '97 Chevy pickup for one of my ex-girlfriends/friend-with-benefits. Just the regular oil change, lube, and inspection to make sure she got back home (the DFW area) safely.
    Mostly all we did was hang out while she was down here for the weekend, but there was some foolin' around, which was good. She's gotten more talented, and that's all I'll say. I'll miss her.

So I'm starting off with some leftover red wine, and once I feel good, I'll head over to the shop to take the power steering box off of my car to rebuild it; it's been leaking like a stuck pig for the last few weeks. Man, power steering leaks make the biggest under-hood messes. So once it's off, I'm going to clean the engine bay/undercarriage/suspension with paint thinner to make everything tidy.
    Lots of fun for the Bandit! Maybe some of my buddies will come over, and they will drink beers and hit the bong and complain about their wives while I clean parts and laugh. A Texas Sunday night.

Here's Joan Jett, because she's hot and she rocks out loud:

And just a little more Joan Jett:

#128 dixiebandit69, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

...or even worse blacking out on the couch in said undies while scratching your ass with a melon baller. The cell phones will come out for that one, and your life as we know it is over.

There's no true way to measure up the stupid things we do when we, as men, get smashed. How can you compare getting Coyote Ugly when you wake up next to some Wildebeest to full-on drop-kicking a church sign that you didn't realize was dead bolted into the sidewalk?

As far as rocker chicks go...

#129 Crown Royal, Aug 29, 2010
  10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

There can be only one metal queen.

#130 Nettdata, Aug 29, 2010
  11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

God I miss 80's rock music videos.

12. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, she's nice, but check out Joan here:

Not since Janis Joplin has a woman belted out tunes that can simultaneously soften my heart and harden my cock.
    Oh wait, here she is!

#132 dixiebandit69, Aug 29, 2010
  13. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Just finished a bottle of wine. If I could find a real-life Joel McHale, Hugh Laurie and Hugh Jackman, I would be content for the rest of my life. Really just Hugh Laurie if we have to be specific. Yum.

14. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When he talks in his non-House voice, even more Yum. I also have just discovered that I am now attracted to Ricky Gervais now that he has slimmed down. Guess I am a sucker for the British accent

15. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Yeah....I like Ricky how I like Jack black. I'm not physically attracted to them, but they just seem like they'd be so much fun to date.

16. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

He is quite dreamy.

17. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is my favorite Hugh Laurie bit.

#137 Gravitas, Aug 29, 2010
  18. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Alright, I will just turn in all of my Hugh Laurie/Ricky Gervais/Joel McHale/I like a guy who can make me laugh more than just one who makes me drool card for a little piece of Alexander Skarsgard. Holy hell. And he showed a glimmer of non-scripted personality too.

19. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Yummy!

20. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Drinking wine to the Emmys was much more enjoyable than I have recalled in years past. Not quite ready to let go of the weekend quite yet though. Good thing I have True Blood DVR'd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.