Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

My Dream Car

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angel_1756, Sep 12, 2011.

1. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I spent Saturday riding shotgun in one of my dream cars, the Carrera GT. The way the CGT changes velocity is just mind blowing. It was an awesome day, in the caravan there were 2 Gallardos, R8 V10, GTR, among other exotics. You've never seen kids faces light up the way they did Saturday around Bloomigton and southern Indiana.

[​IMG]

The second dream car is a Spyker. Seen a handful at different HPDEvents and shows and have absolutely fallen in love. I'll take mine in dark green with tan, interior for a spyder or orange on black for an Aileron.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Renholder

Renholder
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm in love with the new Camaros.
    [​IMG]
    I don't care about price or performance when it comes to my dream car (although Camaros are respectable in both categories). These cars just look sexy all around.

I've wanted one ever since I rented it on vacation in California last year. It just felt so good to drive up and down the California coast.

3. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just saw a rich Saudi kid park one of these on the street:
    Dodge Challenger R/T Classic (the blue one).

[​IMG]

The things I would do with oil money.

4. Slambrarian

Slambrarian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

When I was in high school this was my dream car (for no other reason than I thought it was purty):

[​IMG]

But now that I am all grown up and day dream about retiring early & becoming a gentlelady farmer, all I want is something like this:

[​IMG]

Any color, I'm not picky.

5. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For all you snarky reps out there, yes, I'd need oil money to justify a throwaway $45k car for a student at a school with the lowest car ownership in the nation (less than 5% of the students own cars), in a town with terrible traffic where all the nice shops are well within walking distance. Fuck you.

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I saw one of these drive by yesterday:

[​IMG]

I'm not much of a truck guy, really, and even if I were, these things are built for subjugating malaria-ridden subcontinents, and are apparently awful to drive around on civilized roads. But if I were ever in a position where I needed a truck, I'd want one of these. Well, actually, I'd want Toyota to re-make them true to their original, Spartan form: a straight six diesel, square and boxy, but with a few modern amenities like airbags.

7. Baxpin

Baxpin
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

For me it's the Maserati Granturismo. The sound they make is how every car should sound.

Attached Files:

8. framerpro

framerpro
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Ever since I saw it, I've wanted to have one. And every year, they just keep making it sexier.
    [​IMG]
    Now if I could just figure out how to get my hands on one, that would just be the best.
    Until then, I have my other dream vehicle.
    [​IMG]
    This is the truck I've always wanted. And Now I have it. I got it cause I totaled my last car, but it was worth it. I am in the process of rebuilding it. I mean shit, it is only 41 years old.

9. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The country girl in me wants a black Toyota Tundra. Terribly unpractical for the city, but I still love it.
    [​IMG]

10. BrianH

BrianH
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Ballsack, via rep, just referred to my E39 M5 as a "wannabe substandard piece of shit", words I've never heard used to describe that car before.

Bravo, sir. Your superior taste and intellect towers above all others.

11. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am pretty sure he is just jealous, cause if i remember right he drive a regular 5 series. He is just like the little kid throwing rocks at a girl, he throw's them because he doesn't realize he likes the girl.

12. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Honestly, even though I build cars that cost in the range of 300-600k I couldn't give less of a fuck what I drive as long as it runs. The amount of pleasure I get from driving a car that costs 3k and a car that costs (insert money) is minimal at best. There is about a million other ways I would rather spend my money. In the future I would just like a truck in addition to my standard 4 door car for convenience, but that's it.

I really don't get why people spend so much money on cars when it's 99% the experience as driving something 1/10th the cost. Yes, I know people will disagree with that assessment and I'm happy they do because I would be out of job otherwise.

13. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like SUVs as they provide me room (6'2", 240 lbs). Hate on me, but I get a massive erection every time I see one of these. This would be my dream day-to-day vehicle. AMG G55 Supercharged.

[​IMG]

I'll second whoever said the Audi R8.

[​IMG]

14. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

I have wanted one of these since before I have wanted to have a threesome. Power, speed, and more sex appeal than the aforementioned threesome.

15. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had my dream car.

I loved it but if I'm dreaming again I just want to go fast. Really fast.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been a GTO fan since I was a little kid. I would gladly take any GTO except that piece of shit Pontiac came out with while I was in high school. Out of all of the GTOs the best is the Judge. Rare, expensive, badass, and fast.

[​IMG]

17. gogators

gogators
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

F-250 4x4 King Ranch.

[​IMG]