Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[NSFW] SUPERBOWL 2023 [WDT]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rush-O-Matic, Feb 10, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Even as a Cowboys fan, I actually like the Eagles, as in the team. I like their players, especially Hurts. I do not like their fans. As a general rule, I don't like Philly fans. I also don't like the vast majority of Cowboys fans. Actually both fanbases are filled with fucking pricks. Philly fans are just more violent pieces of shit, and Cowboys fans are just more braggadocious fucking idiots.

I'm rooting for the Chiefs because I know a few genuinely nice Chiefs fans, and I've met very few nice Philly fans, though they do exist surprisingly. I also am rooting for chaos, and if the Philly loses, especially in a close game, I think there will be more rioting and chaos than if they win.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Off the Tulum today. I’ll be catching the Superbowl at the resort bar if I’m not passed out by then.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Oh my God. I love coffee and tea but caffeine pills might become a staple in my house. Just take a pill, zoom! Peppy in yo steppy. No bad breath or coffee shits. Caffeine pills for me, melatonin for the kiddo.

5. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One time I bought NoDoze during a road trip. One pill is the strength of one cup of strong coffee, they say. I took two.
    I was scared of every other car and I had a headache that wanted to kill me, but I couldn’t close my eyes.

Another time I bought a pack of NoDoze at a gas station, and when I opened it I realized one corner was already open and it had an extra pill. Didn’t take them, so I missed out on perhaps a life changing memory (or lack thereof)

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Where’s the fun in that? The best part of my morning is taking my 9am greasy, caffeine shit while watching YouTube.

7. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I tried NoDoze in college as a study aide, and paired it with a couple of cups of coffee. I fell asleep sitting up in my room at my desk. When I’m gonna sleep ain’t nothing stopping me.

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

9. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know people that would have been like, "Score!", and rolled those dice.

I remember 20 year olds passing a bottle of pills around that one of them found on the side of the road. This was before you could enter the pill description into google and find out exactly what kind of pill it was. How we ever survived without the internet is a mystery to me. I didn't take one, this was before I got into drugs.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah I remember drinking a large Starbucks on the way to class and stopped at a campus store for a 5 hour energy because the coffee wasn’t doing it. My face flushed red and I fell asleep in class 5 minutes in. Insomnia doesn’t give a fuck about caffeine.

I fell and wrenched my back drunk at a football game once and asked every passerby on the way to a party after if they had any perks. I slapped 20 bucks in this hillbilly’s hand when he pulled a random pill straight lint covered from his pock. “Let me give you my number call me anytime you need anything!” Not sure what it was. I later had to be carried out of a bar when I passed out in a chair. It least dicey pills back in the day didn’t have fentanyl in them.

#30 Kubla Kahn, Feb 12, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
  11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I just want to stop feeling like I'm wringing the waste out of my colon by the end of the morning.

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

allow me to introduce you to my pre-run favorite (which I am currently enjoying right now). I also add some mushroom powder to the mix.

You will get one violence exodus, and it will be glorious, brief, and clean. Then you will be prepared to conquer the day, and/or fight whomever comes at you.

13. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Ahhh. Home sweet home. Where everything is expired and I have to turn the hot water on for a shower.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Fucking hell.

Just woke up from a bit of a nap and here it is 6pm and the Owl has yet to take off… still so much on-field bullshit going on.

I bet I’m in bed before it’s done.

15. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

YOU are a Cowboys fan?! Jesus wept...
    The Cowboys are a team that I ALWAYS root against, regardless of who they are playing; I don't pay attention to sports, but I hate the Cowboys, just like I hate the Yankees and the Lakers.

I am rooting for Philly, just because I want to watch videos of Eagles fans doing stupid shit on Monday.

In other news, I can finally relax this weekend; I just finished a shift/ valve-body kit on a co-worker's Tahoe.
    I always get really anxious when I'm working on a customer's car at my house.

He was complaining about a 2-3 shift flare, and I installed some oversized shift valves, bigger boost valve, enlarged some holes in the spacer plate, blocked the 3-2 downshift valves, eliminated the 4th gear accumulator, and cranked up the overall pressure on the pressure control solenoid.
    I vacuum tested all of the appropriate hydraulic circuits, and made some real improvements.
    Did y'all know that apparently I'm the ONLY guy in my area that vacuum tests valvebodies? I called around to all of the biggest transmission shops in my area, and nobody does it.
    The transmission shifts like a fucking dream now, and the line pressures are amazing (this thing had below minimum line pressure when I got it.)

16. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I picked up some subs for the game, one of which was an Italian sub. We are just eating it now and there’s fucking MAYONNAISE on my goddam Italian sub. This didn’t exist until maybe 10 years ago when workers started asking if I wanted it on the sub.

Italian subs do not have fucking mayonnaise. I’ll fight anyone who says otherwise.

17. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Preach.

Sub sandwiches are in my normal rotation. It's always the same ingredients, and it sure as shit has oil and red wine vinegar, plus oregano seasoning. It's an upscaled ingredient version of my mom's sub sandwiches, which was a copycat of her and my dad's favorite Italian sub from a place called Atilio's in New Jersey.

Now I gotta see if that place is still around. Probably not. That was in the late 70s.

#37 bewildered, Feb 12, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
  18. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Oh shit! Atilio's of Tom's River is still open. I bet it's a son or grandson running it now.

19. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Plain mayonnaise as a spread doesn't belong on on any sandwich, period.

I have some sympathy for spreads that use mayo as a base, especially spicy ones. But plain mayo makes every sandwich worse.

Also, is it me or are all the commercials atrocious so far? They have zero creativity, just, "look at this celebrity!"

Fortunately, the football is good.

20. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Yeah the commercials have just been lame celebrity endorsements and pseudo-nostalgia references no one cares about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.