Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[NSFW] SUPERBOWL 2023 [WDT]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rush-O-Matic, Feb 10, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Why?

2. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like an idiot, I decided to take option 3. Game was good, food was good but his house is chaos. His 5 y/o son has zero boundaries. His BIL came over with his ~3 y/o daughter who they think is on a spectrum and likes to bang on things. His BIL also brought their boxer dog over (sister to my buddies boxer) so 3 hours of high energy dogs wrestling and barking. The parents finally calmed the kids down enough to sit with their tablets that apparently needed to be played at full volume.

So basically I watched the game via closed captioning and couldn't really hear the commercials.

Headed home to peace and quiet. Literally sat on the couch for a bit and enjoyed the nothingness.

3. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Amazing how Roseanne is complaining that her "canceling" is a threat to the free speech of comedians. She has never gotten criticism for comedy she's performed, it's always been weird shit like grabbing her crotch during the National Anthem, and tweeting racist shit at Valerie Jarrett.

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I’ve personally criticized her comedy for not being funny. Does that count?

5. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did you cancel her and destroy the first amendment and ruin the last defenders of freedom in the world: people saying rude shit on stage?

6. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Her downfall was one of the sadder ones for me. I really loved Roseanne back in the 90’s. I thought it was one of the best sitcoms of its time and the material still holds. It wasn’t overacted like a Disney channel show and didn’t try to follow the “hot wife, stupid fat husband” trope.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah, I agree... she just went crazy and thought that her comedy would cover for it.

As far as I'm concerned, she didn't get "cancelled"... she just became unlikable, and people spoke up about it and stopped watching her. She spoke up on large volume platforms and people responded at scale.

"You can't handle comedy"

"No, you're just no longer funny and we no longer wish to consume your content."

And then she did that Roseanne's Nuts reality show which left no room for doubt just how fucked up she'd become.

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't read the comics, but in another online review I remember reading, in the Flashpoint timeline
    Bruce Wayne is killed in the alley attack, instead of his father. His father becomes Batman. And he his merciless and slaughters criminals.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Her best bit is basing her entire comedic career around appealing to low-income, white trash, and as soon as she says shit white trash people would actually say, she gets canceled for it.

10. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

That looked like the Air Boss calling them in standing there as well. Very cool.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

She is a fucking junkie. Period. Mixing and stacking prescription drug after prescription drug while pretending it’s necessary is a recipe for disaster for ANYBODY, much less an overweight bipolar megalomaniac.

13. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

14. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The new Limp Bizkit video is really something.

15. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If what Tom Arnold says about her is even half true she is a legit straight jacket mental patient that managed to get rich and famous. Like Britney Spears.

I still can't get over, I think it was Pfizer or Upjohn, that came out and said Ambian doesnt make you racist. Right you just gorge on food, fuck, and murder people while visiting the Walrus. No one could ever possibly unwittingly post racist shit on your powerful hypnotic, dumbasses. But since they were virtue signalling on twitter all the wokescolds forgot their hatred of big pharma (before their post covid love for the same industry) and cheered the twenty year old social media intern for these corrupt companies.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Arnold was a huge fucking asshole back then, like her, and his sitcom “Jackie Thomas Show” was a joking gender-reverse parody of Roseanne’s horrible ego, script control issues and knack for firing people without provocation more than Leona Helmsley. The problem was “Roseanne” was a great sitcom, Arnold’s show wasn’t

Back then, they were PERFECT for each other. Two assholes.

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That took me a minute. I have no idea what Limp Bizkit really look like, other than Fred Durst, and I thought, "wow, he's really aged. And, the rest of the band looks like special hospital escapees." Then, I finally was like, that dude grilling kinda looks like Tom Cruise. It's definitely weird seeing Putin, Biden et al.

18. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The funniest thing Tom Arnold ever said was in response to someone who said Roseanne said he had a small dick "Even a 737 looks small landing in the Grand Canyon"

19. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought Triple H said that...

20. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel like Britney Spears is a normal woman who was subjected to an inhuman mix of fame, parental abuse, and media scrutiny the likes of which few people ever experience. She's certainly a lot healthier mentally than I would be in the same circumstances.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.