Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Official TiB 2014 Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Popped Cherries, Jul 8, 2014.

1. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone with some WRs need Bradshaw? Dude is kinda going to waste on my bench. I'd be willing to move some of this rb depth for a good WR.

2. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Turns out if I played Eddie Royal, I would have won. Son of a bitch. I'm beating myself here. You fuckers aren't good enough to beat me. I'm just making the wrong calls with the people I have on my team. God damn it.

Edit, and there is nothing you fuckers are going to give me for Gio that will be a fair trade that isn't something that I already have / don't need. I just need to play the match ups better and get some luck.

3. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And if I played different players, I would have had more points too. This isn't the what-if game, princess. You didn't beat yourself, I beat you. So did 2 other people, which is why you're suckling hind tit. Again. Go on back to your waiver wire fantasies.

4. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yo I have to admit, Parker is killing us on the waiver wire, what with him picking up Jacquizz Rodgers and LeGarrette Blount, and letting other people nab busts like Knile Davis, Matt Asiata, Justin Forsett, Donald Brown, Josh Gordon, and Larry Donnell. Props to the waiver wire king, been paying big dividends so far.

5. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I ain't scared of you motherfuckas. I'm 1-3. I've comeback from that bad before. It's possible, you fuckers better hope I don't, because it will get ugly. Very, very ugly. I've consistently left more points on my bench, where one change would have gave me the win, EVEN if the opponent put in highest scoring players from his bench. I was one move away in two games now.

Also, PC, are we on a rotating waiver wire order? Because given this temporary league ranking, I should be higher.

6. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I got Donnell as FA, he was not on waivers.

7. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes, waiver resets to go reverse standings once the week restarts.

8. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The king is sleeping.

Also, Asiata was not drafted, but Knile Davis was.

So what you're saying is that you're bad at both drafting, and in season management. Got it.

9. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry, incorrect. If you'd started Royal, you would have barely won, but if you're talking both teams putting in their optimum scorers, I still would have won.

And I missed almost the first hour of the draft.

10. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Between Simmons being suspended, the Patriots sucking and his fantasy team swirling the toilet, this has probably been the worst week of Parker's football life. Nobody point out to him that the only team with a worse point differential has Adrian Peterson on their roster. And that's only by a single point.

11. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

ima just leave this here from fire jay mariotti

12. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

13. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think I'm going to have 150 points dropped on me today. It's barely past halftime. I must have a punchable face.

14. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yo, remember when Parker said collecting good running backs was stupid?

Hoosiermess, you don't take any weeks off, do you? Never below 100, and third week over 140. Christ, man.

15. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Eddie Lacy isn't exactly a good RB. He got those points in what counts as garbage time. Justin Forsett who went undrafted has put up higher numbers than Eddie Lacy. My point stands.

16. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I drafted half sober, so i'd blame that. I feel pretty fortunate really with what a crap shoot drafting and injuries can be before we know which teams will be worth a shit.

(added to sound like Parker) I mean you all should bow down to my draft strategy which is clearly superior to anything you've ever thought or imagined.

Jimmy James, sorry buddy but you are just too much fun to score on. Aside from your bye week players giving me a monster run. Let's just pretend that didn't happen, mmkay?

17. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just leaving this here for all you guys who are going up against me once my trade goes through.

#237 Popped Cherries, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  18. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Please, you sound like a faint echo of the greatness that is Parker. You need to up the braggadocio and hyperbole about 25%. Also paint the picture of salted fields, charred bodies and desecrated lives. That is how you Parker, here is an example.

With this win that is inevitably coming this week, one that I am not proud of but I'll take, the rise begins. I will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix, alight with a pure gem like flame, that will burn the weak of this league. The hopes of victory for all but myself will be torched to such pain, medical professionals will have to create another degree to describe their conditions.

The current standings are so goddamn hideous, so goddamn disgusting, and impure...they must be purged with fire.

19. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm actually a scorpio, for whatever that counts. Stop touching my Phoenix.

I'm old school, my friend. I would rather let my actions on the field of battle be my trash talk, angering even the best at controlling their emotions while I calmly hand the ball to the referee.

Until you start winning, you are beneath me.

20. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My favorite part of this thread every year is how absolutely terrible Parker is at trash talking.

It's truly a thing of beauty.