Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Official TiB 2014 Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Popped Cherries, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't threaten me with a good time.

2. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You will not enjoy this, but it will be over quickly...

Nothing like a rollover to get back to winning

Attached Files:

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If by some miracle that I beat you Hoosiermess. You need to quit fantasy football. It will be the single most disappointing moment in your life. Except for that moment that happens every morning where you look in the mirror.

4. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

[​IMG]

5. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You leave Parker alone! His hyperbolic shit talkery, especially when he's playing like the Raiders quadriplegic cousin, combined with the vehemently venomous vitriol the rest of you people throw his way, makes this fucking thread every year.

6. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey man, I can lose weight but you'll still suck at fantasy football.

7. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How is it fucking possible to start two different QB's who put up negative points two weeks in a row?

I'm going to shit in a box and send it FedEx to both of these guys for fucking up my Chi.

8. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well Jeremy Hill after putting up 30, puts up 4.60 points. Yup, I'm toast officially.

9. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Hey at least you didn't make any trades that might have improved your team. You can always hang your hat on that.

10. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

None of those trades would have made me any better. None of the people offered by you would have gotten me any Ws.
    It's not possible, but you've done the impossible! Congratulations!

11. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

None of those trades would have made me any better. None of the people offered by you would have gotten me any Ws.

Hey, you were the one that loudly proclaimed you were going down with your ship and failed to make even a cursory counter-offer. You can't rabble about how unwilling you are to make reasonable trades and then use the fact that nobody offered you reasonable trades as a defense.

Don't worry though, I'll work with you during the offseason, and you'll get em next time tiger.

12. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

Is Parker Ruxin at this point?

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

14. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've already won a championship, you Nom, have won nothing. Get a championship or at least get to the second round and come talk to me.

FreeCorps, who the hell are you to talk? You're not even in the fucking playoffs. Hell, have you even been in the playoffs? You're like the fucking Lions at this point. Yeah you're higher than I am, but in 7th place, you're just the first loser. Also, Nettdata beat you to it, come up with your own material.

Also, I'm way better looking than Ruxin, but I have tinkered by way to about half losses this year. I can't win every year. I would have won two years ago as well for back to back if you fucking clowns didn't let MC trade rape you every time you blinked.

15. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"If woulds and buts were candy and nuts, then every day would be a day Parker wasn't sucking hind tit."

16. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

Someone is cranky. And if I wanted to pull a you (Parker) I'd point out that I probably could've made it to the championship last year if it wasn't for the Jasplosion. Unlike you though I don't keep bringing up shit from last year, let alone 50 years ago because noone gives a fuck. But I already beat you so
    [​IMG]

17. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Sorry, what I'm hearing is that you went from winning a championship three years ago, to losing in the playoffs two years ago, to not making the playoffs last year, to battling not to be in last place this year.

Is that an accurate series of events? I mean, the last time you were relevant in this league Derrick Rose was still alive.*

I know it sucks that this is my first time actually playing fantasy football and I'm running circles around you, but at this rate you're going to wind up being relegated to a B division.

*I'd be worried about offending him if I thought there was a chance he'd be able to read this

18. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, it's just fantasy football guys. It is sometimes just the luck of the draw. Beginner's luck? That's cool Nom. I wish you the best. FreeCorps? Almost just doesn't count, but good luck cracking into it this year. Wtf is Jasplosion?

19. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

[​IMG]

20. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dearest Popped Cherries,

I was holding off because I'm superstitious and prone to jinxing myself, but now that it seems to be a lock I have so many questions.

- How did you manage to start two different quarterbacks that scored negative points in back to back weeks? I don't think I could pick one negative week on purpose if I tried for 5 years, and yet you did it twice. I'd put it at 50/50 that that has never happened to anybody in the world ever.

- You sat ODB for Robert Woods? I don't think I would have picked up Woods if I was desperate, and I'm such a homer I'm starting three Bills players a week.

- Will you tell us your brilliant strategy now? I don't think we have to wait until the end of the season, at this rate zyron might overtake you.