Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Official TiB Fantasy Football Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Hoosiermess, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That is a damn shame. This was the last of my losses though. This shit will not continue. Moves will be made.

2. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Strong words from the man with the fewest points in the league this week.

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And I still have the second most points in the league. Ain't THAT a bitch.

4. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Au contraire, mon frere. Those totals have not yet been updated to include this week's game. You may thus surmise who actually has the second best record. And, unlike yourself, didn't face the easiest schedule in the league.

5. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey, I don't make the schedule. Doesn't matter. I'm more comfortable winning from the sixth seed like I did last year.

6. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Excuse me, sir, but that sixth seed is mine. Nice. i made the playoffs in all three of my leagues.

7. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm just sad that I won't get to beat Parker again like his name was Toby.

8. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You mean you won't get to beat me like I beat you last year in the playoffs? On my road to the championship?
    You sound like that little kid in the NFL commercial talking to Cam Newton. Keep stretching that arm youngin'

For the record, I crushed you by a decisive 3.96 points. You squeaked by me with a .18 points. You could have lost that with an adjustment.

And you will see me buddy. I will see you in the Championships. Where I will skullfuck (through your eye socket) you like a thug fresh out of jail. Even Suh will step and say "Ooo, that's dirty."

9. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You didn't beat me last year. Chater did. See page 1. If we had in fact played, I would have beaten you.

10. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nope your players quit on you because they were afraid. Face the truth MC. Face the truth.

11. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're projected to lose by thirty-eight points to a team that isn't even really playing. Shush.

Also no one answered my question about how many of us will be receiving shares of Parker's money.

12. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Its not winner take all, and projections mean nothing. First gets the lions share, and second gets $100 something. It should be winner take all so I have plenty of money to make it rain on dem hoes. Plus I still have moves to make, know your role and shut your mouth.

13. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALALA WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

14. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seeing how I beat every possible opponent I could face except for Whiskey this year, I don't know what all this talk about "championships" is coming from the 5th place game.

15. Kinsey

Kinsey
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Agreed, especially the ones NFL.com uses. Makes perfect sense for Andrew Luck to be projected for 30 points, as long as you don't take into account he's only broken 20 points on 4 occasions this season.

I am a little worried about Foster though, I'm up against him in the playoffs in both leagues I'm in. MNF game against a weak rush-d, perfect opportunity to light my team up.

Led the league in points and played the majority of the season without my best player & starting Michael Turner's fatass. You guys should all be concerned. Or just resign yourselves to losing and enjoy the show.

16. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have Luck, and it seems like he's broken 20 more than that. I mean, I'd have to look it up, but he's been kickass for me this year.

17. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Beat you once, I can do it again. Also your game holds no possibility of Parker Mangria tears, and thus no interest to me.

But yeah, NFL projections are a crock of shit. They perennially overprotect high profile running backs and QBs, and seem to divvy their receiving touchdowns at near random.

18. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are there any sites that are ever anywhere close? After playing this game for about one minute pretty much everyone realizes that absolutely nobody knows what they're talking about. "Play Arian Foster every week" doesn't count.

19. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, but there are degrees of bad. ESPN seems to be the least bad, and NFL.com the worst of the major guys. ESPN has the worst user interface though.

20. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seeing as last year I was the 6th seed and I beat the number 1 seed to win the Championship, you should be very worried. Very fucking worried.

How worried exactly might you ask?

Like you know that time you posted that story about how were making out with that person who said her name was Leslie at the bar? Then you bought Leslie some drinks, Leslie laughed at your jokes, and then you took Leslie home? And then you took Leslie's shirt and bra off, enjoyed her fake tits. Then you moved down to Leslie's panties, and there was a bulge there? The moment where your mind is racing and you're praying its tampon she forgot to take out? Then the moment hit you where Leslie could have be a dude, and its actually a guy's name also?

That worried.