Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Official TiB Fantasy Football Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Hoosiermess, Aug 1, 2012.

1. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What Parker is saying is that in poor lighting, he could pass for a pretty lady, and is willing to go home with you.

2. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well it's been fun folks. I'm officially out of it. Brandon Stokely didn't play. Marcel Reece became second because Darren McFadden returned giving me 1.5 points. Eric Decker doesn't know what the End Zone looks like.

3. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

4. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't mean to rub it in, but Decker is the only start there. McFadden was the star back and he's going to get the carries. Stokely was hurt all week. Golden Tate is playing Arizona with a recovering concussed Rice and Sproles is going to see a lot of work catching passes out of the backfield against the Giants. Plus, Jordy Nelson is out for the GB game and you have Jennings sitting on your bench.
    You'd better hope that Baltimore/Washington game is all defense and the Bears blank Min or it's bye bye Parker.
    Honestly, I was hoping you would win as your schedule next week sucks and I wanted to gloat when I buried you in the third place game. It's not going to be any fun talking trash to a guy who isn't even playing anymore.

5. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No I'm out. I won't even open NFL.com on until Tuesday. It's been fun. Really. It's hard to repeat in the National Football League.

6. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, but it is fun watching people lose to him. Watch this motherfucker win the whole league and make us look foolish.

7. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm proposing this deal for whoever I'm going to be playing in the championship game.
    $200/$200 split and we play for the championship and the other $200.
    As it sits now, there is a big disparity between first and second place money, this closes the gap a bit and ensures a bigger payday upfront while still keeping the final game competitive.

Whiskey and Gronk, let me know if this interests you.

8. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, my entire goddamned team underperformed today, so... Wheeee!

9. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That would be fine with me.

That 1.44-point victory you had over me (handed to you by Matt Ryan) sure is coming in handy, now that you get to face Chode potentially without RGIII.

Also, of course Seattle goes for 41 points the week I'm on bye. Of course they do.

10. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well looking at my bench, I was fucked 3 ways until Sunday no matter what I did. There was nothing on the Waiver Wire to save me. I could have really fucked myself by sitting Golden Tate and Greg Jennings, but the difference between the WRs I started and them are damn little with the exception of Eric Decker. Darren Sproles was my only real loss with 20 points sitting on my bench. The kicker he left on his bench, scored more points than each player on my entire team with the exception of Brady and Daniels who haven't played yet. Even if I did play Darren Sproles, Brady and Daniels would have to combine for 44.24 points. At this point I have to hope that they don't for two reasons. 1) I'm a Patriots fan and I don't want Owen Daniel's scoring on the Patriots. 2) I'd have to break shit because if they do even get remotely close I'm going to flip shit because I was close. God forbid if Shane Vareen has a big game I will end up posting the most vile, hate filled rant I could possibly muster up.

Now in a previous rant I gave someone shit for starting Jeremy Maclin, he sat him this week and he put up 15 points, more than any of my players and even some of them combined.

Iczorro, why do you have 2 open roster spots?

11. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was pretty confident going into the game with Chode I had the upper hand. With RG3 almost a definite inactive(and even if he is is active he isn't going to be ripping off 40 yard sprints down field), I don't see myself losing to him.

I agree that win at the end of the season has me sitting pretty this week. Getting the top bracket instead of the second place bracket is awesome right now.
    If I win the championship game, I'll sign five one dollar bills and send them to Matt Ryan thanking him for each INT he threw that week.

12. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I dropped them late in the day Sunday. Percy Harvin went on IR, and Isaac Redman is no longer worthwhile to have. Already put in waivers for rerplacements, not that it'll matter at this point.

13. Kinsey

Kinsey
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

While I realize there is still a lot of football left to play tonight, Hernandez's 2 tds have me comfortable enough to answer & hopefully not enrage the fantasy gods. I'm fine with the 200/200 and 200 on the line breakdown.

I've got some nice match-ups next week, big points coming up.

14. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And I've got a big foot that is looking for an ass to kick.

15. Sully

Sully
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Sully's FUCK YOU OF THE WEEK AWARD goes to Gary Kubiak for pulling his starters while I was less than two points behind in the free league. Fuck you, Kubiak; play sixty minutes. Fuck you, Andre Johnson; you're not getting paid to catch three-yard dump-off passes and whine to the refs about DPI. Fuck you, Texans; enjoy your brief respite from the bottom of the AFC South standings. Arian Foster, I had a couple of classes with you and you actually showed up so you're cool. And fuck you, Houston; we have your AFL championship banners and the rights to the oil derrick, so suck on that. In summary, eat a bag of dicks, everyone. Good night.

16. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Man, thanks for picking up Dwyer now that you're out, iczorro. Not like I could have used him or anything.

17. justinarelost

justinarelost
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Should we drop all of our players if we're out of the playoffs? Use the guys that got you there.

18. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, I'm just being bitter because I got outranked on the waiver wire.

19. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

No, but picking up people when you're out of the running is a dick move.

20. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

...it's all within the rules.