Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Pre-Thanksgiving WDT...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I spent all weekend in the woods, and the one deer I saw was in the final few minutes of the season. It was 100 yards from my car when I first saw it (bastard making me hike around for nothing) and is now hanging in my garage.

Success! Now time for a beer.

2. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Where can a pair of Levi's, Carhartt workshirt and Crocs make you feel overdressed? The visitor area at a county jail. I went to visit my buddy yesterday afternoon and that place was pandemonium. It was like a hybrid of going to the DMV and the unemployment office. The bet had to be the father-son pair with shaved heads that adorned intricate tattoo work that covered their entire craniums.

The Mexican guy sitting next to me asked what the person I was visiting was in for. I told him, "Murder.". He said, "Really???". I said, "Yeah, it was all a misunderstanding. Some Mexican guy said something to him in Spanish and he didn't understand it, so he shot him."

And the sheriff's dept deputies who work the visitation desks make the TSA agents at airports look like rocket scientists.

3. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

My perception of you dipped significantly after learning that you wear Crocs.

There's construction happening in the adjacent set of offices and it sounds like a space ship is landing next door. I don't know what the fuck they're doing, but I'm tempted to run over there and scream Nanu Nanu at the top of my lungs.

4. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, but you probably wear flats and wedges, so glass houses darling. Do not take this of a defense of Mr. 4life. Crocs are horrible and you know that man.

5. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

It's like you don't even know me. My idea of a flat is a 3 inch heel and the only wedges in my life are the ones I give my kid brother.

6. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah right.

Pics or it didnt happen.

ahem

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Flats are disgusting. Everyone here agrees.

8. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can we please stop using the F word? The garbage can in my office cant hold much more vomit.

Especially after the whole C discussion.

Youre lucky they didnt keep you in jail for showing up in public with a fucking Croc on.

9. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Your foot fetish sickens me. Now, I like a woman's foot a little more than the average bloke. But how did you wake up one morning and decide you want to jerk off with a girl's toes? That you want a woman in heels to crush your ballsack? That toe jam tastes like cotton candy? Did some traumatic event in your life involve feet? Like an Asian girl with red toenails squished your hamster in front of you. Or your father was crushed by a giant novelty shoe that fell off a billboard. Or your podiatrist made you walk around naked wearing nothing but the orthopedic shoes for your club foot.

10. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fair enough. I had forgotten that you have mentioned your love for attractive shoes. I apologize for my presumption.

11. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy God. This is Christina Aguilera now. How the fuck does she walk? Looks like The Elephant Man.

[​IMG]

12. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That has to be photoshopped.

13. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I made an Old Yeller reference on another board, and unsurprisingly nobody got it. Although, that movie came out 22 years before I was born and I've seen it, so I don't know if the younger generation should be excused.

It did get me thinking though. Old Yeller is a kids movie, yet I can't think of any kids movie today that would have the kind of emotional impact Old Yeller did. Would any studio dare put out a movie with an ending like that and call it a kids movie in these current times? We're doing the younger generation a huge disservice by sheltering them so damn much.

14. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I cried after reading Old Yeller, but all I could think about when I watched the movie was how annoying the kid was (same problem with Shane) and I didn't shed a tear watching it.

15. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Agruila is on some shitty reality show that my friend's roommates watch - she doesn't look good but she doesn't look that bad either.

EDIT:
    here's a pic of her in October
    [​IMG]

16. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

While I admit to also owning Croc clogs, these are the ones I was wearing. When you have plantar fasciitis as well as neuropathy in the legs, these things are fucking heaven.

17. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow, those look pretty much exactly like my Sanuks.

[​IMG]

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy shit. She needs to just go full on Aretha and start wearing muumuus. She can still sing, and she should embrace that that is her only attraction anymore.

19. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When she still looked like this 2 years ago
    [​IMG]

And that was post child, then yes, I think she looks "that bad". That picture you posted wasn't "full figured", it was borderline sloppy. She is a very wealthy woman still on a major network TV show, she has all the resources to be in shape, even if the look she wants is "thicker".

20. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It aggravates me that she's all "I LOVE MY BODY I EMBRACE MY CURVES THIS IS A REALLLLLL WOMAN" about it. I respect her talent, as a writer and a vocalist...who wouldn't? But the whole "I'm a real woman because I'm overweight" thing is...it'd be more refreshing if she said "I don't like going to the trainer, I don't dance anymore, I like eating alfredo and drinking wine...fuck it."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.