Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Pre-Thanksgiving WDT...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

perhaps you missed this.....(yes, I called her twice and she didn't pick up).

and like I said, now I don't WANT to talk necessarily because it will turn into a thing and I don't want to do that right before I start my new job.

2. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This.

When you have a certain type of mother, confiding in her that she's done something to hurt your feelings is the absolute worst thing you can do. She'll launch into a poor-me list, giving you a litany of excuses as to why she was entirely justified in her course of action and how taxing each of those reasons were to her. Actually, you know what? She was just so busy and exhausted and worn down because of [reasons] that you're a fucking horrible human being for even daring to ask her why she couldn'tve chosen a different course of behavior for a particular event. Seriously, how fucking dare you. The fact that you even brought it up means that you're selfish, don't care about her feeeeeeelings, and let's be honest: you've always been an unreasonable crybaby. Even as a child. And then the phone conversation ends up with you apologizing to her because your feelings were hurt.

No, the best thing to do with this sort of mom is go on the offensive (that is, if you decide that confronting her is even worthwhile at this point). Answer the phone in your frostiest tone and mimic the excessive butthurt that she's dished out to you over the past few decades. Fake it if you have to.

Nothing worthwhile will be accomplished, but there is a slim possibility that you'll get a begrudging half-apology (I'm sorry that you feel hurt!). If that's worth it to you, then that's what I would recommend. Personally, I just avoid the hell out of my mom.

3. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think Pinkcup and I have the same mother. Anyway, I will stop whining about it and instead focus my efforts on watching my fantasy team disappoint me.

So tell me TiBettes, are we scheduled for our monthly soon because I am entirely more emotional than I normally am

4. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have no fantasy team to dissapoint me. And college football is amazing. I suggest you watch that. My alma mater sucked it up big time in the SEC but I was expecting that. The team I was born and raised with however, well their season was just dandy. Bring on January 7th.

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just went 10 hours without going to a bathroom.

Unrelated, I now know how a champagne bottle feels when it's being opened.

6. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If Facebook is any indication, that Notre Dame bandwagon is about to collapse. People who have never mentioned football, let alone college football, in their lives are suddenly bragging about how amazing their team is. This is why I hate Notre Dame.

7. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've seen more Notre Dame "fans" lately than I ever have before. I can't go to the liquor store without seeing Notre Dame shit. This is in a college town with a top-25 team. I can only imagine what it's like elsewhere in the country. I have classes with a few Notre Dame alums and they are just as pissed, if not more so, than I am about the bandwagon fans.

8. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Today or tomorrow, hopefully. I'm a bit of a wreck myself. I cried watching Mr. Popper's Penguins with my kids. What the fuck?

9. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, Rise of the Guardians destroyed me last night. I just have entirely too many feelings lately.

10. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And I am deeply depressed about my running back situation. By the way my heart sunk when Parmele was taken out injured, you would have thought he was my best friend.

And reason number whatever why I would never give up facebook.....comments like this about being pissed that their team is playing too well.... "Will some please tell the broncos they are playing a 1-9 team. We, the Chiefs fan, are striving for the 1St pick, and a new coach and gm. Get off your ass and play."

As far as college ball goes, I have an ACC alma mater and am in Big 12 territory. I guess I could jump on the K-State bandwagon. And be smug because MU left and now they won't go to a bowl game (neener neener)

11. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mya there is absolutely no reason to be hateful!

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You know sometimes you think "There can be NOBODY on earth stupider than this person?"

Well, there can be NOBODY ON THIS EARTH STUPIDER THAN THIS WOMAN. Sit down before you play this:

#592 Crown Royal, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, that. Mom called earlier to find out how my meeting with the formerly future defunct now resurrected Mrs. Nitwit went and, although things went great; I just let it ring.

Some music for Mya:

That said, can anyone pm me or post their current favorite song for the further melting of hearts?

#593 Nitwit, Nov 25, 2012
  14. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So despite the goings-on of the last week or so I feel like I'm doing pretty well in life. I should come out of this term with a 3.5 gpa, I'm getting relevant work experience through my school's finance group, I started hitting the gym again, and I've made a few new friends.
    Women are obviously the sore spot in the picture, I guess my stache isn't helping.

Bridge girl made it clear that our tryst, however pleasurable was not going to happen again. Her boyfriend is back in town, but "it's totally cool because they're in an open relationship". I laughed pretty hard when she told me that one.

tl/dr: Ex threw a beer in my face last night, kinda felt like a bad person, now feels less bad.

15. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck I feel like and idiot now because Ive been slathering on doe estrus piss for years when this would be waaaaaay easier attracting deer.

#595 Kubla Kahn, Nov 25, 2012
  16. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just watched Magic Mike and have mixed emotions about the experience.

17. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is anyone else looking forward to going back to work tomorrow? I'm so bored the highlight of my day was juicing enough lemons to produce a full gallon of lemon juice.

I need to yell at someone.

18. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Told the girl I wanted a nice pair of Scotch and Soda jeans for Christmas. She started crying and stormed off into the bedroom and slammed the door because I had guessed a Christmas present.

Hers must be right around the corner as well...

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She probably didn't get a call from her mom.

20. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Squeezing lemons? Really?

You could have at least spent that time masturbating.

Dude.

#600 Nitwit, Nov 25, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.