Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Pre-Thanksgiving WDT...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: Pre-Thanksgiving WDT...

Ahahha now you really look stupid, I would have rather he released a statement saying he stood behind everything he said and wasn't sorry, but when Chuck says jump....

2. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Absolutely disgusting. On a related note, my roommate's girlfriend was shocked when I told her dudes didn't use any t.p. when going #1. This was also the same girl who thought that a urinal was basically a glorified condom that "every dude sticks their dick in to pee." She literally thought that a urinal touched every dude's penis that went to the bathroom in that urinal.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I truly love and admire how depraved WDT's are getting as of late. If this keeps up, I am really look ing forward to our upcoming holiday Drunk Thread.

While we're on the topic, for all this entire year just like Supertramp I have not been using my "A" Material on you losers at all, but saving it for the holiday drunk thread. You're not worthy to waste it on. Losers.

4. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've always wondered what it would be like have a sort "Ask Crown" thread, where instead of questions, we just post the title of a movie or show, or post a song from youtube, and let you go off on everything and everything ever created ever.

It would be like watching you trying to one-up yourself with each post. Plus, if we post something you like, you'll still turn it around so you can rant about something you hate. Entertainment no matter what!

5. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So you have held back on calling us ugly.

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Good old Supertramp. That melt down was awesome, and directed towards Nettdata of all people.

7. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Christ. Any of y'all have the kinda ex who constantly wants to rehash your long-past breakup?

8. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I did. Even a year after the breakup she would call and want to talk about it and discuss nonsense. She then got engaged to one of the first guys she dated after me and subsequently stopped calling and texting me. She's someone else's problem now.

9. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Funnily enough, that is the phrase that my dad uttered to my brother in law when he handed my sister over.

You think I'm kidding.

Edit: Actually, the exact phrasing was, "She's your problem now, bud."

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

No, thank the lord. Who the fuck WANTS to do that? What a pleasant thing to crack open memories about. Does she also like to rehash about the time she saw her parents having sex?

11. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

So, I hate Duane Reade because they cost twice as much as any other drugstore but I've recently discovered that their generic brand of food items are DELICIOUS. They make this ice cream that is both chocolate peanut butter cup AND cookie dough, which is a dream come true, and they just came out with these mint chocolate covered pretzels which taste like a combination of two of the best foods: Thin Mints and chocolate covered pretzels. If you are in New York, GET ON THIS. You won't regret it.

12. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Right? Ugh I've moved on and we're friends now but every few months this talk happens again. It's an emotional pain in the ass.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Who's Duane Reade? A cocaine dealer from 1987?

14. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I take it general members can now see the spam mads have been bitching about?

15. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Never had this problem, whenever I broke up with a girl they hated me with a passion forever after, I used to find it complimentary. And if they broke up with me I wouldn't even consider returning their call (interestingly, this was also commonly my breakup technique).

High five?

16. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have something more convaluted. My friend lightly hooked up with a girl on and off his freshman year of college, I believe it was 2006. Well she lives in Texas, but I met her at a party when she was in town, got along, she's pretty cute, whatever. Time goes by, randomly I got pulled into a Google+ hangout she was having with said friend to get asked a question, flirted a bit, ended up talking/Skyping/G+ hanging on a semi-regular basis. Well last December, she basically lays out there that she wants to spend NYE with me, wherever, see what happens. I have mixed feelings cause even though I really like her, I was having trouble separating friendship/"one of the coolest girls I've ever chatted with" from romantic interest. In any case, I ask my friend, who I've mentioned before is extremely possessive and petulant about girls he has any sort of attachment/history to, and he flips a bit. So thats enough for me, I explain it to her, she is a bit pissed, calls me cowardly and our mutual friend a miserable asshole who refuses to let anyone be happy if he is not.

Anyways, it blows over, we still chat, less frequently, but are friends. HOWEVER, she calls/texts/harasses him, no lie, at least once a month when she is drunk about the situation and how he prevented something that could have been great. Now he acted like a selfish jackass, sure, but I don't think it merits that much vitriol and continued revisiting arguments. And as for her, she's hilarious and very witty, but my god her ducks are not all in a row up top...

17. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I do. She was the one who broke up with me. These rehashes aren't because she wants me back. I have no fucking clue what she's thinking.

18. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Isn't Duane Reade one of those makeup selling schemes to your friends like tupperware parties?

19. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Duane Reade is a drugstore, like CVS or Rite Aid, which are awesome drugstores but are for whatever reason not that common in New York City.

20. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What the fucking fucka fuck?

#820 downndirty, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.