Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Pre-Thanksgiving WDT...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

They work well in conjunction with physical therapists or an exercise regime, at least in my opinion. They do different things, since chiros concentrate on alignment issues, while PT's or trainers concentrate on muscle imbalances. It always cracks me up that chiros and PT's don't like each other when they are part of the same coin.

2. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hi folks. Sorry I'm late to the game. For me it would be issues of Lowrider Magazine during my teen years.
    What can I say? I like stacked latinas.

3. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why do kids wait until after they puke to yell for you to help them?

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Whatever the reason is I'm sure it's the SAME reason why after hurting themselves, they only scream in pain once you are within earshot of them. They'll skin their knee, run all the way home and won't start yelling "Owwie" until reaching the porch.

They're kids. They're supposed to be evil. They fry ants with magnifying glasses, crucify Barbie dolls and use the family cat as a toy wagon crash-test dummy. You think they give a shit if they throw up on the floor? They're not cleaning it up, so why care too hard?

5. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It upsets me that I think you are completely correct.

6. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    If anyone would like to start a G+ Hangout, let me know...

In other news, I'm not sure what season it's trying to be here. Global warming, my ass. It's December 1st, which means it should be well into summer here, and we've had 5 hot days in the last month. This whole weekend looks like more cold, raining bullshit. Melting polar ice caps? I reckon the fuckers are reforming off Durban...

7. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

WOW! Someone really did that.

I think of Newman in the mail truck to equate the level of mental rape you just perpetrated upon me. Thanks.

Did someone mention masturbation?

It was all about VHS, and freezing Phoebe Cates and Applonia emerging from the water.

#1007 Nitwit, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  8. goodlife23

goodlife23
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

So I had an interesting day:

I was reading a book when all of a sudden I felt a horrible pain in my left testicle. The pain progressively got worse and spread to my lower abdomen. I have never felt pain like this before. After 30 minutes of this, I realized this wasn't going away and my wife convinced me to go the emergency room. I had to drive since she does not. I waited about 30 minutes in excruciating pain in their lobby before going in to get an ultrasound. The whole process wasn't too bad, except the morphine didn't really help ease the pain. Turns out I had testicular torsion and needed immediate surgery. Basically testicular torsion is when a cord twists in the testicle, cutting off the blood supply. If I didn't come in to the er, I would've lost the ball and potentially the ability to have kids. The surgery went fine, and now I'm home.

I'm glad everything went ok and I didn't lose a ball. But here's the shitty part. I recently moved across country and just recently landed a job which begins in January. Thus, I have no insurance. I could've gotten COBRA when I left my old job but it was simply too expensive. The timing of this is awful, particularly since my wife and I just started looking at houses. Now I have no idea how this is going to work out with the hospital bill, but I'm fully expecting to put the entire down payment towards the medical bill.
    So anyone have any experience dealing with an emergency room visit with no insurance?

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Nothing in the history of the universe is hotter than an impossibly nubile Phoebe Cates emerging from the pool. Nothing. It's what the Pope thinks about when he masturbates. Anybody who CAN'T see jerkoff fodder from that scenerio have more unresolved gay issues than Andy Dick.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean she's hot and his nice tittays and all but the scene was straight 80's cheese, the music has always killed the mood for me. Plus who fantasizes about a girl getting out of pool? I mean I just get to bid'ness with the fucking and the titties bouncing in your face.

11. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I've noticed a very sad trend these days in that most people just don't have any holiday spirit. As much I love most other aspects of this place, I would assume that most of you are bah-humbug grinches.

Anyone else here into the hoiday spirit? I just enjoyed a good version of Sleigh Ride by Amy Grant, and am now listening to Little Drummer Boy by Josh Groban. 'Tis the Season!

Also, thanks to my step-dad, I have just recently discovered the joy of Bridgeport beers. I'm currently enjoying a Kingpin Double Red Ale, and it is delicious.

EDIT: O Holy Night by Bing Crosby! Does it get any better?

EDIT numero dos: Oh shit, that reminds me! Leaning Dog needs his santa hat!

12. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Spent last weekend putting up the tree and watching Christmas Vacation. Today we took the kid to get pictures with Santa, made a photo book for the MIL's Christmas gift, and watched Scrooged while I drank Eggnog with Baileys in it (awesome, BTW, highly recommend it).

The down side is watching Christmas movies on a loop at work. I used to like "Elf." Now I want punch Will Ferrell in the face after watching that movie 40 times in the past week.

Things are fantastic now, but I think in two weeks I'll be ready to choke Santa's fat ass out with some extra strength tinsel around his throat, mafia-hitman style. That is the down side of this season: if you go overboard early, by December 15th you're wishing it would just be over already.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

14. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's because it just turned Dec 1st and it has already been shoved up our asses. It is almost a month still till Christmas. The Hallmark in my town had Christmas decorations up at the end of July.

I enjoy Christmas the week when it actually occurs.

15. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Attached Files:

16. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I guess I just mind my own business enough that I don't get it shoved down my throat and so I actually enjoy it. To this point, the only Christmas related stuff I've been exposed to is the music that I've chose to listen to. My plan is to spend some time with the Fiancee tomorrow setting up the tree.

17. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Maybe I'm wrong here but I thought trees were only supposed to go up on December 16th?* We didn't even put our tree up last year - it was because I then have to try to put it away by myself due to parents being away every year from December 27th for between 2 and 3 weeks...

*Except for the shops trying to cash in on Christmas, obviously...

18. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How dare you?

You impotent young nut no respecting your elders rat bastard!

You should seriously give some consideration to killing yourself.

FAG!

80's cheese. Pffft.

#1018 Nitwit, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  19. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Grinch hated Christmas
    The whole fucking season
    Listen real closely
    I'll tell you the reason