Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Question for today:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Dec 2, 2023.

1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Let's say for this discussion that you are living groundhog's day. You have forgotten your loved ones, you need a sitter to come ensure that you eat. You get to ride out your days at home, though.

The entire video, with your eyes open. Once in the morning, once at night, so it is always fresh, and maybe you'll dream about it.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry I was actually referring to Skyello not a dementia patient. Dude was so insane I can't imagine he was able to hold a job or function in society. I assume the room he was in was at his parents' house.

Also, your first post you suggested it was watching the video once, now your saying it's twice? Shit like that doesn't phase me but I didn't have it personally made and addressed to me. See weiners online 3-4 days a week anyway. Might be a spicier question if you get a new personally crafted video from him every day. Dementia is too depersonalizing for me to ever really consider it. You as a conscious person cease to exist and you end up just living in a perpetual dream state. My grandad had to tell my grandma that my dad died of cancer it she didn't understand her first born son died. Ill take a dude humping a peanut butter jar daily over that.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Pardon. I did update the terms of the deal. Dementia is pretty much the worst so I had to even the playing field a little.

4. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You don't sound how I thought you would.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

My mom currently lives in a two-minute loop whenever I’m with her. She asks me if I graduated school yet (over a quarter century ago), asks me the name of the place I work, remarks on how funny she thinks her granddaughter is, forgets that I’m her son, then the conversation starts over again.