Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Sex on the Wrong Side of the Bed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengeofthenerds, Jun 8, 2014.

1. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

All men who take pleasure in surprising you with the cervix dick punch should be punched in the balls while fucking.

2. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm certain there are some guys who would pay for someone to do that to them.

3. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

...I miss Scootah.

4. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I'm not into surprise cervix punching, dick or otherwise. I'm also not into being punched in the balls, much less willing to pay for the experience. I know some people though...

5. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So Scootah is Beetlejuice?

6. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Well we didn't say his name three times, or did we?

7. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Glad I am not the only one who has smashed there penis into the area between the vagina and the asshole. Never "broken" it to the extend of swelling, but god dam does that hurt.

8. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    If I'm not mistaken, I believe that's called a "Sudden lane change with no signal".

9. stopthemonster

stopthemonster
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My sophomore year of college, I lived in the dorms. I shared a tiny room with another guy. We decided to loft our beds so we could put two full sized couches in there and had all night drinking parties until they finally kicked us out for breaking the dry campus rule too many times. Oh well. On to one of the times sex went too horribly wrong:

I'm plowing some girl from behind in a loft bed with my head hitting the ceiling with every hump. As she was getting closer to an orgasm, she started slapping her vagina quickly. It wasn't too violent at first but the closer she got to cumming, the harder she started to slap. Eventually she got really wild and started slapping the shit out of her puss. In a flash of a moment the timing lined up that she gave a violent and poorly aimed slap when I was balls deep. Meaning she slapped me in the nuts. I was so surprised and in so much pain that I pulled out and away without realizing I was 6 feet in the air and fell backwards off the loft bed onto the tile floor. The sound of 200 lbs hitting a tile floor was enough to send the RA & Hall Director knocking on my door making sure I was alright. Miraculously I only bruised my tailbone. No I wasn't in the mood to continue when everything had calmed down.

10. Mastro

Mastro
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My first time going bareback, I partially tore my hood. It hurt, sure, but it wasn't that bad.

Unfortunately, after this I required surgery to fix it (I never could pull the hood back as a kid, but I didn't know that wasn't normal). The following only loosely fits the focus as it's not directly related to sex itself, just the sexual organ.

First surgery was minor, only took a couple of days and no issues. However, it didn't fix the original problem.

Second surgery was what could be considered a "partial circumcision". However, being in my late teens at the time it was the worst possible time for the procedure, as not only are the nerves (and sensations) fully developed, but you have to deal with unprompted boners and complications due to them.

This is spoilered for grossness:

The following month (yes, a month without even being able to play with it) was a combination of searing pain, and padded underwear to absorb the blood and pus.

At least it's in full working order now.