Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Sober Thread: Boston Marathon Tragedy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Apr 16, 2013.

1. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Where can one find this angry uncle's interview?

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not to wrap up in the flag or anything, but I liked the way he paused, and then got to the yelling about how great a country this is, "I LOVE THIS COUNTRY." Because, with the pause, he seemed to be implying, "look, I'm not going to yell 'I love this country' for effect, but for real. I came from a war-torn disaster of an area. I have come to a great place, where anyone can make a life. So many of my fellow immigrants feel the same way, and now these two stupid loser nephews of mine have ruined it for my family and every other immigrant trying to make it." Or something like that.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love how he said the first time he's seen them was this morning on AOL....

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

video link

If I am ever interviewed for anything, I am now going to yell all my answers. I MEAN YELL ALL MY ANSWERS.

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Apparently this was his first interview. Didn't see it live.

His second interview was COMPLETELY different. Must have done some research after that, realized it actually was his nephews, drank all of the liquor in Boston, then showed up in perfect form for the second interview.

#205 Revengeofthenerds, Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He should have kept the beard, he looked like Teddy KGB.

But all jokes aside, his sentiment is fantastic and just what you need to prevent people from making rash assumptions about whole chunks of immigrants from that reason. Especially calling out his brother saying basically, "No he's not the problem, he didn't have time to radicalize them, he was too busy working and making a life for them."

I can only hope the second one ends up with tire tracks on his face like his douchebag of a brother.

#206 JWags, Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I would love to know Alex Jones opinion on recent events. He's probably so shocked by the outcome he almost dropped the pennies he was stealing off a dead girl's eyes. I imagine he's too busy blaming the fertilizer explosion on the Illuminati and the Lizard People.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Shape shifters dude, HE HAS THE DOCUMENTS!!!!!

As much as he's a dingbat that interview with Piers Morgan was great because he went on and called Piers out for being a eves dropping hack. It was like a battle of the idiotic titans.

9. BakedBean

BakedBean
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Too late. There are already comments on the major news network sites claiming it was Mossad. Hell, there are fuckfaces claiming West, TX was a conspiracy involving missiles.

Conspiracy theorists need to gargle syphilitic diarrhea.

10. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Notoriety in (or and) death?

That pic that was posted on the one picking out the perfect spot to set his bag down, showing that kid and his Mom...it makes me sick to my stomach. No words.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I think all of these yokels from your country should get their own state. And you can give them one of the space shuttles too. Not to operate or observe, but for the locals to beat with sticks and bones. After all, this is the evil device that showed us all that we revolve around the sun.

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

On Boston.com . . . So, the bombers' Aunt says, "I don't trust FBI. I don't trust any agencies. Convince us. We don't have anything. Show me the picture where he is putting down the bag and that this bag is the one. Show me that."

And, I also saw a report that indicated the suspects' home has been searched, potential bombs found that will 'detonated' on site. That is all the conspiracy people need to say the government framed these guys and then planted / blew up evidence that would've cleared them.

13. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Bombers' sister is a cunt.

Bombers' uncle deserves his own reality show.

The area of town where the bomber ran into is completely surrounded and they're slowly tightening the circle like a big seine net.

15. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This was apparently just leaked. Tamerlan Tsarnaev after the shootout. I haven't seen this confirmed and don't know that anyone would confirm it. (WARNING: Extremely Graphic)

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There was a report earlier that law enforcement guys were emailing and messaging the photo around as kind of a high five for getting him. I see several bullet wounds. I'm surprised it took this long to surface, actually.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The new Halloween costume of this year, I predict.

18. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Apparently he had a bomb strapped to him (confirm, deny? Saw it in passing, nothing official) and, well, that's why there is a chunk of him missing it seems. I also see the defibrillator pads so I hope he was alive when they wheeled him off, before he flatlined. F that guy. He got off too easy.

19. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One report indicated he was thrown from or jumped out of the car, and his brother ran over him while fleeing. Another report indicated that one of the pipe bombs they were throwing at police during the chase may have gone off in the car. If that's the case, I wonder if the younger brother is also badly wounded; and, that the reason he hasn't been apprehended yet is because he's dead in a closet somewhere.

20. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's a good point because otherwise, that press conference they just had was a siren song to terrorists.

-2 guys bombed one of the largest road races in the world
    -You have the largest law enforcement and intelligence apparatuses in the world tracking you
    -You shoot it out with the police, lead them on a chase
    -They shut down an ENTIRE metropolitan area of the country to find 1 guy who was apparently trapped in a 20-block area
    -Finally, the terrorist, a 19 year old kid escapes?

Tell me that the terrorists around the world aren't laughing out loud right now.