Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

SOS He chews with his mouth open...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angel_1756, Jul 16, 2012.

1. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My advice, stop dating total fucking scrotes. Almost universally when girls I know have had problems with guys they are problems that should have been seen coming from miles away, and vice versa. If it quacks like a duck it might just be a bit rapey.

As far as treating dates poorly, fuck them you don’t owe them anything. All of this “tell them where they went wrong so they can fix it” makes me what to punch kittens. If one of you ever said this to me in person you would be mocked into a coma.

2. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Totally agree, but as you can see from above - several females have had seemingly decent guys turn on them.

3. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Ok I don't want to call anybody out here, but can we stop the direction that this thread is heading in? We just had another thread that devolved into generalized accusations that had the women on this board feeling the need to defend themselves and their gender I really don't feel like reading through another one. So can we stop the finger pointing? Please?

4. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Audry was talking about catcalls, what sort of a retard yells at women on the street? For me this sort of thing along with losers who yell random shit at people while hanging out a car window should be punished with 20 lashes. The kind of guys who do this need their pathetic personalities crushed beneath burning shame, fear and traumatic stress.

5. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Am I the only woman here who took a self defence class? I'm not talking about psychological bullshit that escalates to a punch - I walked down that road like an idiot. But for a first time date that went awry, I was taught from a very young age how to kick for the nutsack like my life depended on it... because my life probably depended on it. For this reason, my uncle took two of my favourite pairs of shoes when I was 16 and steel-capped the toes. "Just in case".

6. Smatek1001

Smatek1001
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Better yet, join a boxing gym, a judo club, or something of the sort. If y'all have problems with the concept of putting hands on another person in defense of your own life, you need to focus on overcoming that psychological hurdle.

7. Dude

Dude
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Am I alone in being a guy and having had an SUV full of women do this to me? It's by no means a regular thing, but catcalling is not limited to guys. Its both flattering and fucking creepy at the same time.

8. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I used to practice Krav Maga, but I think what a lot of women are saying is, why deal with a possible assault charge or even just causing/escalating a scene when you can exit a bit more quietly and gracefully, even if it does sound like the "easy" way out? Dude seems a little too aggressive, fake an emergency and dip out before it even comes to physical contact.

Not that this app wouldn't benefit guys, too. For all the puffery and supposed honesty going on around here, I've yet to have a guy tell me straight away during or at the end of a date that he doesn't think we have a connection or a spark or what have you. I interpret and over-interpret everything, so it's unlikely that signals were missed. If a guy bailed during or before the natural close of our date, and then never asked me out again, I think I'd get the hint without needing the awkward conversation where I say I thought our date went really well and he tells me he felt no spark (or worse, makes excuses for not going out while assuring me that he wants to - why waste either of our times dragging it out?).

9. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I've never been cat called while I'm out in jeans and work shirt or anything, but I get a lot of catcalls when I wear a kilt out clubbing. My kilts are all black and I wear them to goth/alternative events with knee high boots and leather suspenders. In that outfit, especially around the clubs and bars, I get a fair number of cat calls. I have a friend who is a pretty conventional appearing guy - except he is phenomenally good looking. That guy gets cat called all the fucking time, no matter what he's wearing or where we are. But I think it's just an edge case thing. I don't know many normal/average guys who get cat called with any regularity.

10. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would imagine guys who get violent on a first date/meeting account for maybe 1% of the single males out there. Of course, having met a few hundred guys in her life, a girl is bound to have a bad experience or three. And if none of the ladies here have ever bailed on a date they found boring, that's incredible. Statistically, the vast majority of women do. In many cases, I wouldn't even blame them. (I once did the same to a particular girl...)

But let's not kid ourselves. When it comes to this particular app, 95% of its uses will be for guys a woman finds unappealing, not dangerous. The interesting question is this; is any female on this board going to shell out cash for it? And more amusingly, is any guy?

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's because even if they think there wasn't a spark or connection they still probably hope to get laid and don't want to say anything that might muck it up....

12. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's going to be a hypothetical question, because it's free.

Edit: The mom sounds like Sarah Palin.

13. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But... but if there's not an emotional connection why would a guy want to have sex with her?

14. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I have boobs. Duh.

The point here is that if they're trying to sleep with me, they're doing a piss poor job of keeping me interested by failing to maintain communication.

15. toxic

toxic
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

If the date is going that bad that you need an excuse to leave, it's pretty easy just to text "help" to a friend or go to the bathroom and tell your friend to call you in 15 minutes instead of fumbling around with an app. The concept seems stupid anyway. Do people really leave bad dates in the middle of dinner? I could only see that being a reasonable thing to do if you feel you're in danger and if you're out in a public place (you should be if this a first or second date) you shouldn't be in a dangerous situation. Just stick out the bad date and laugh about it later.

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Particularly because they could have just paid upfront and had it guaranteed!

BOOM ROASTED!

But seriously, guys are failing to communicate? I know hanging around here where apparently everyone is a faultless lothario who establish emotional connections with every girl they sleep with might skew the perceptions of reality. But..... guy unable to communicate his interest to a woman? Do bears shit in the woods?

17. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've only been on two dates that fell into the "I've got to get the hell outta here" category.

I met this guy online, we talk and eventually make plans to meet. When I got to the restaurant, he was about 60 pounds heavier than any of his pictures. It was late April and he was pouring sweat - it was a bigger turnoff than the not accurate pictures. Almost as soon as we sat down I told him I wasn't feeling well (I had recently gotten out of the hospital with a heart thing) and that I should probably head home. He offered to take me to the hospital but I didn't need a doctor, I needed to get away from the large sweaty dude sitting across from me. For the record, I did go home because I truthfully felt like shit.

The second was way fucking worse. It was a 3rd or 4th date and we were at his house. Without going into a lot of detail, I would have escaped out of the bathroom window had I not been naked and if all of my belongings (including my phone, clothes, car keys and wallet) weren't on the other side of that locked door. He eventually passed out and gathered my things as quickly and quietly as possible and got the fuck out of there.

18. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is the kind of story that begs for more details.

Why were you naked?

Did he pull out the gimp mask and leather?

What did he do from when you were in the bathroom until he passed out? Was he re-enacting "The Shining" and just wore himself out?

Don't leave us hanging here....

19. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I left out most of the details because it isn't a pleasant story.

The sex was consensual but he was very rough and I wasn't cool with that part of it. I locked myself in the bathroom in hopes that he would calm down & I could get more in control of the situation. He beat on the door trying to get me to come out... I told him that I had drank too much and was sick so he let me be for a while. When I did come out, he was watching tv & eventually passed out. I left covered in bruises and with several bad bite marks.

20. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've taken the immature route and started upping the asshole so the girl would bail on the date and feel like it was her decision that she was interested in me instead of vice versa. I guess its a subtle chivalry having the girl walk away thinking she made the decision and she could do better right? I'd hate to hurt someone's self-esteem.

I think this is a key piece of technology. Here is the deal, even including the magical/perfect members of this board. Everyone wants honesty, no one wants to the truth.

If someone bails on me, I'll know two things within the next 24 hours by two simple actions. They aren't interested because I don't hear from them again, or I'll hear from them when they apologize profusely and check in on future plans. Its better than her going into the bathroom, and coming out saying that received a call while taking a piss. That is a little freakier. Plus people need the acting help. It shocks me how many people can't bullshit or lie to save their lives.