Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

SOS He chews with his mouth open...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angel_1756, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And here I was thinking I was about to learn some new subtleties women aren't telling us when they ditch a date....

2. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Making this a short story because I typed it all out and it didn't post. But it wasn't a bad first date, just a really bad awkward end but with some hilarious aspects to it.

Was crashing on a friend's couch for a month while waiting for my student loan to roll in. He was dating a chick, I met a friend of hers who was a few years older and we hit it off. After we started hooking up, I met her sister who I thought was wild and crazy but nice and was a perfect fit for my best friend. They hit it off like I thought and then one night while I was with this girl, she broke down and told me she just found out her sister was whoring herself out on Redbook and told me not to say anything to my friend right away.

Obviously bros before hoes came into play and I had to lead my friend to her Redbook ad so that he would stop sleeping with some chick that was probably with a bunch of dudes all those days. He ended up testing clean and then posted her ad on Facebook which was kind of a dick mood but what could you expect? My friend ended up getting a laugh out of the fact he had thousands of dollars worth of sex with this girl without having to pay for it. The one I was seeing, we just stopped contacting each other and shit just drifted. Went into an AT&T once that she was working at and it was extremely awkward. Funny story though.

3. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

There have been versions of this app out for years. I've never used it to get out of a date, but there has been an occasion or two where I've gone into the bathroom, set it to call me in 2 minutes, and show the contact name 'Daycare'. I would then go into the boss's office for a chit chat and wait for the ring.

'Oh, my kid isn't feeling well and daycare wants her picked up... so sorry, gotta run!'

I am a bad employee.

4. BrianH

BrianH
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

That may be the funniest statement I've ever read on this website.

Also, after ditching the first date, you went on 3 more? Why?

5. subgeniuschick

subgeniuschick
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

That's a lot of really bad date stories.

While I have never felt physically threatened on any date, there is one I cannot forget —

— I once met a Gentleman (Mr.G) at a friend's party. We really seemed to hit it off, so we made plans for a nice dinner that coming Friday.

Friday arrives, and Mr.G picks me up as planned. He is nicely dressed and clean. We greet then hop in his car which is a convertible, so we 'drop the top', and start heading downtown.

But the car smells of 'something'. Even with the top down there is a thick odor that I could feel trying to stick to me. So I asked. Turns out he keeps a snake in his trunk. A Boa of some-sort.

I stood up and jumped out of that car like Bo Duke. I didn't even open the door.

You don't need an App for that.

6. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

About 5 years ago I met a chick off an online dating website at an inner city bar on an afternoon.
    She looked average in her online photo and even more average in person.
    So we grab a drink at the bar and sit down on some couches; after about 10 minutes she says to me,
    "There is something I have to tell you" ... but seemed hesitant.
    Ok, I say, it's alright .. just go ahead and tell me.
    She responds "I don't find you attractive"
    Momentarily I was like "What the fuck; who says shit like that" then I just laughed and said, "Yeah ok sure, we can end this right now if you like"
    So we get up and go our separate ways.
    I saw both the funny side of it and was slightly peeved at the same time; more peeved than if she had actually been attractive; but a very average looking girl telling me she didn't find me attractive kind of caused a minor short circuit.

7. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They weren't the same guys. I never saw fat sweaty dude again. The one I hid in the bathroom from was gorgeous.

8. ZJB

ZJB
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Fuck wrong thread

Attached Files:

9. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You win, dude. I don't know exactly what you've won, but it's yours. Good god.