Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Spring Break/St Pats WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McSmallstuff, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, the price is fucking steep. I have friends that swear that the interaction with "real" trainers makes up for the cost. Im still weary. I have plenty of back issues I don't need fucking up doing some of the fast movements they do needing exact precision. Also training around hot ass women has it's dangers. I was at the gym once racking up for squats. Just as I lifted the bar off the rack a smoking hot girl walked up to the machine directly in front of mine. She had a skin tight sports top on with her hard pierced nipples sticking out with crystal clarity. I pert near dropped the weight. Distractions like that can be dangerous.

2. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Because I enjoy putting cigarettes out on my nipples, I am watching "Red Riding Hood."

This is bad, folks. Tragically bad. Almost as if it was bad on purpose. It is Twilight under the guise of old German fairy tales. They must have paid Gary Oldman in immortality or solid gold bricks or something. He is also the only one trying to act. For a movie set in 1300s Germany, everyone has some pretty hearty American accents, excluding Oldman. He's the only one doing a stereotypical Bavarian accent. The sets are laughably lame. They look like slightly better versions of Rock Ridge when the townsfolk build the fake Rock Ridge. And Amanda Seyfreid(?)... who the fuck did she fuck to get fucking work? Bug eyed alien bitch has as much range as that tardface in Twilight.

IMDB says Twilight and this had the same director.

3. Racer-X

Racer-X
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I do crossfit (at shimmered's gym) and it's not cheap, that's true. If you're like me, though, you need some motivation to go to the gym and the social aspect of crossfit helps get me in the door. I'm also kinda clumsy (read: borderline retarded) when it comes to physical movement and exercise so the trainers are super helpful otherwise I'd probably rupture myself. There are also some pretty good looking girls which doesn't hurt.

4. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

2) Very fair point. I agree, not a very good defense.

3) Right, it provokes a visceral disgust, but that's not the best moral guide. I think a good idea is to look at something that is essentially the same, but doesn't provoke that same visceral response. What about the "tall dark and handsome" website where people post pictures of men they stumble upon who are tall, dark, and handsome. In some ways, it is the exact same phenomenon. Suddenly it doesn't seem so wrong. But, again, I really don't have good arguments either way. I need to learn more shit.

5. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I need to complain about this to someone and I feel like this is the place.

Along with that dress I linked to in my post about lesbians (more or less), I also got this cool retro-y black lace balconette bra. The problem is that it has zero lining, let alone padding of any sort, so it's just boob against lace. That sounds nice, and it was awesome for when I was just wearing it on a normal day when I'm outside for maybe two minutes total walking to and from the subway. But holy shit, apparently this bra is NOT meant for walking around all day outside in the chilly weather. Hard nipple against lace for hours is fucking abrasive and now they hurt SO BADLY and I'm sad.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She was alright in Big Love but people have, and by people I mean the human leeches on Entertainment News shows, say she's like a young Meryl Streep and somehow keeps getting work. I just want to see her luscious tits. She had them out in a really bad erotic thriller staring Julian Moore, and there was one really hot lesbo finger bang scene, but no really good tit shots. All half assed. She's in one of the two Deepthroat movies coming out so there is hope she'll have them out in that (and she takes a dick to her tonsils ala Chloe Sevigny). I was hoping Lindsey Lohan stuck with being cast in one of them as she had very nice fun bags and she has become very unshy about showing them. She can still look good if she isn't cracked out.

Boom!

[​IMG]

7. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse

I got this rep for my last post from CJ: "Read that as "baconette" bra. Very disappointed now."

This had to have made its rounds here when it first came out, right?

[​IMG]

Just making sure.

8. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse

Holy shit, I didn't think it was possible, but deep frying women just got even more arousing.

9. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse

I just came very close to spitting tea on my computer.

10. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Someone needs to invent a "Gravy Thong" to go with that bra.

I'm not sure the mechanics of such a garment, but I'm sure it has something to do with buttfloss, a gravy reservoir, and black magic.

Edit: thank you urban dictionary

Gravy Thong

11. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse

On a slightly more upsetting note, I knew I had to stay in and do homework all night tonight so I was able to get arranged marriage girl to stay home and entertain me on gchat while I cursed my miserable existence. Well, I just woke up from a nap and texted her and she said she got peer pressured into going out, so no gchat date for me. This makes for a sad Mr. Eff.

Also, urban dictionary blows my mind.

12. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A lot of public places have it as do certain pubs I've been in. It's fucking annoying.

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm at a loss to understand how you could get the impression that this was a place for complaining about things.

14. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm sorry, I think that picture is gross. I'm like 90% sure this erection is just a coincidence.

15. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rum. Is. Good.

Wife working. It's me and Tonka tonight, hangin' out, watching Ironman 2.

I want an Ironman suit. Srsly.

If you could be a superhero, who would it be, and why?

16. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It kinda disturbs me that people actually thought about that enough to give it a name.

17. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am unfortunately home on a saturday night. Not all is lost as I am perma-drunk from drinking all day at a beer fest. I'm going to nerd out and watch my new extended edition Lord of the Rings while trying to fall asleep. Lucky me.

18. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse

Does anyone feel like being thoroughly charmed for 15 minutes? Here's the animated short that won the Oscar. I can definitely see why.

Also, does anyone live in Philly? I'm going there next weekend just to get away for a few days. I think this is my tenth time there or so, so I've done the usual tourist things. I was wondering if there are any other - as much as I hate this term - "off the beaten path" neighborhoods or things like that to check out.

#278 audreymonroe, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  19. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So baked and snuggling a gigantic dog on the couch. If only I had a fresh beer in reach.

20. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Philly is on my list because The Barnes opens in May. It is the largest private collection of Impressionist and modern art.

I'd be all over that. and a cheesesteak.

Upon his death he bequeathed his collection to the school/museum he founded and laid out specific terms to keep the school open. Long story short, after legal wrangling the estate lost control of the art and it is now housed in a super-modern, specifically dedicated museum, which opens in May. A fantastic documentary on the whole mess was made: The Art of the Steal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.