Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Spring Break/St Pats WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McSmallstuff, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd sacrifice all of you in front of your families and slowly eat your uncooked, bloody, entrails for 30 seconds of my face in these...

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      93.3 KB
      Views:
  3. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I seriously don't get what people go so nuts over Christina Hendricks for. She is not that good looking and is overweight. Wow, she has big tits, she's fucking big.

4. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We've had this argument before. Some people think she's fat, others think she's thick. I want to put my dick between those ginger nips. That's all I know.

5. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

ABOUT RATTLESNAKES:

I’m not telling you what to wear, I’m just criticizing your choice in footwear.

No, they’re still around, but they aren’t nearly as common, and you hardly find large specimens anymore. Have you ever been to a rattlesnake roundup or a hunting-and-fishing show with a rattlesnake pit? I have, and almost all of the snakes are 2’-3’ long juveniles, not even of breeding age. That’s all you find these days. Just do a mental estimate, and figure out if juveniles can reproduce and carry on the species.
    My dad has told me that in the ‘40s,‘50s, and ’60s, he used to see 6’ rattlers all the time.
    Of course, he killed them every time they found them, but they were common.
    Do you think that destroying one animal in the ecosystem might have other effects?

Try to compare this with reports about fisheries:
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/article/7802" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/article/7802</a>

I think what you just said is very funny and telling; am I right or wrong assessing your statement this way: as long as the animal is deemed “cute,” ”cuddly,” “non-threatening,” it deserves protection.

If I made a post that I had just won the lottery and decided to buy my lady-friend a mink/chinchilla/seal skin coat, how many of you would think I was a douche bag for contributing to the annihilation and exploitation of those poor creatures?

You just answered your own question right there. Oh, and no rattlesnake can hit ANYTHING in a 10 foot radius. It’s about 3 feet, max, WITH THE VERY LARGEST SNAKES.

I’m sure you don’t want to run across a wolverine (have you ever seen one in real life?), but a rattlesnake won’t chase after you. I’ve been around many of them, and they always try to escape unless you have them cornered, or if you try antagonizing them.

Smart man!

6. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fucking yogurt. I made some of the wraps BD posted and now my face looks like I just hit puberty. Actually, that isn't right. I always look like I'm fourteen, it's just that now I have enough acne for a Trekkie vs Leia Bikini fan brawl.

Oh, and fuck protecting rattlesnakes. Consider that you can't wear snakeskin anything without looking like a douche.

7. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

After watching "Bad Teacher" my new dating plan is to troll highschools for teachers.

8. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

BOOBIES!

9. jordan_paul

jordan_paul
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Certainly not me, I have people in my family who hunt seal to feed their families in northern Newfoundland. I'm also a licensed trapper in Ontario and Quebec, and hold a license in Ontario to possess and sell animal pelts.

I support the fur industry.

Aren't you contradicting yourself here? It's ok for your grandpa to kill snakes just beacause he wanted to, but you shit on me from wearing them on my feet because you don't see them as much anymore? Atleast when the snakes are killed by hunters for the boot companies they are used instead of wasted.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think it's hilarious that the stars immediately deny the images. It's obvious it's her. Nice to see she has nice nips. I used to be obsessed with her, had a change of heart think she is over hyped. I still would tear it up.

And again: CANDY BARS!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

11. rachiii

rachiii
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Man, I am SO bad at going to sleep. Why am I awake when I have to be awake in 5 hours? And why am I incapable of sleeping like an adult?

Also, I love Christina Hendricks. She looks like a real person, she seems super nice and down to earth in her interviews, and I could just snuggle those boobs forever.

I was out last night and the girl on the other side of my guy had an amazing rack and it was all the way out there. I stared at it for about 20 minutes before I was finally just like "Hey, hon, I just want to tell you that you have AMAZING tits, and I cannot stop staring at them." I've decided I'm extra impressed when you guys don't just stare like creepers, because apparently I am a creepy staring person.

12. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Adults aren't real people. They are just machines; they don't sleep, they do chores only, and shop at Macy's, and get jobs where they wear ties; they don't have smells or appetites or genitals, just flaps of skin with tattoos that read 963756 or something to that effect. They keep their souls in small black rectangles that hide in cloth enclosures sewn into their costumes. And they never smile.

13. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I never excused my dad (not my grandfather; I never met him) for his past misdeeds. I just mentioned what he said to me.

Sorry jordan_paul, I never intended for this discussion to get so far out of hand. Nothing I can do or say will stop the slaughter of rattlesnakes, or seals, for that matter. I'm glad that you mentioned you have relatives who hunt seals.

ANYWAY, to keep this post on topic, here's some good music:

#413 dixiebandit69, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  14. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To be fair, there's a difference between hunting an animal for it's skin when there are no major protections in place because it's not cuddly and killing a natural threat to your children when it's around your house. I sympathize with DB because it's the same shit happening here: the snakes are being hunted to death for Chinese medicine and skins, meanwhile the rat population is going apeshit (I see about 4 a day, each of which is large enough to make a cat think twice) and no one gives a fuck, they just want their snakeskin wallet to look like one of the stone-cold, pussy-gettin' badasses from Ratt or Jackyl.

The crazy shit is you can see more species of snake in the snake restaurant here than in the zoos

Spoilered for heebie-jeebies.

Attached Files:

15. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The FUCK is going on here? I pop in looking for advice and you're all scrapping about snakes and boots. Sweet baby Sidney Crosby.

On to serious business...

I've had 3 double Black Russions, a double vodka soda, a bottle of meh Spanish red wine and am just torn what to have next. Only white wine and Absolut Citron (which would be splashed with water) available. What to do? Colour me confused and incapable of making a decision.

16. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Absolute Citron over ice for sure. White wine is for Oprah's book club or removing red wine stains.

17. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I drink a LOT of white wine. I prefer a great red, but one glass stains my lips and teeth, so it's reserved for home. Also, bars serve shitty wine by the glass. Shitty white is drinkable, while shitty red is not.

K, Absolut is it. Cheers Aussie!

18. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ahh yes, but there's a long tradition of explicit lyrics and videos from male rappers. The emulation by female rappers is a relatively recent phenomenon. (And by recent I mean like... shit, 20+ years. I feel old.)

Edit: I find cheap white totally undrinkable. It tastes like vinegar and mad cat ladies.

19. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm surprised more guys aren't aware of or at least talk about this. Their clients are all kids, so no competition there and the only adult males they deal with are the principal who they hate and male teachers who are also broke. If you have a decent paying job you can easily bat two leagues higher than you normally would. Make sure to aim for the ones that are a couple years removed from grad school so the soul crushing reality of not being financially secure has really sunk in.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I would have found this to be a stronger statement if you had watched a film that had a single attractive teacher in it, which you did not.

Cameron Diaz looks like something you catch on a line with nightcrawlers, andher dispicable personality is in its own way as unpleasant as her on-screen persona in that film.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.