Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Spring Break/St Pats WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McSmallstuff, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flagrant

Flagrant
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

So last weekend my two brothers (there are three of us) slept with two sisters. I was previously in a relationship with their third sister. We apparently completed the tri-fecta.

That being said, my eldest brother who is notoriously retarded when it comes to women, first played it off like the girl he slept with was crazy (which she fucking is). The day before they hooked up, she was trying to hook up with the middle brother, the day after they hooked up, she went home and told her mother that she met a boy and she liked him a lot. Keep in mind this girl is 23 and lives at home, never went to college, and is basically a child who never left the nest. She TELLS my brother that she did this, and he laughs it off like a normal male does, aka, this bitch is obviously a stage five clinger, etc etc. Today (4 days later?) I get a phone call from my oldest brother asking if I can watch the dog for a few days, which isn't a problem, because he wants to go to her hometown to see her for two days. After laughing in his face, I tell him what a horrible fucking idea this is, and he is obviously a moron for taking that bait. Five minutes after this phone call I get a text that says, "I like her dude, cut me some slack." I responded with "You like crazy girls, it's well established. This is going to Hindenburg down in a flaming pile of shit. But whatever you want to do, not my life."

The relationship I had with their third sister ended horribly, and she was an emotional trainwreck the entire time we were dating.

Also here is a picture of my dog because he is adorable.

Am I wrong for telling the oldest brother to keep his distance? Should I just keep myself out of the way?

Attached Files:

• Dawg.JPG
      Dawg.JPG
      File size:
      97.3 KB
      Views:
  2. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Anyone else think that was a picture of a dog projectile vomiting at first glance?

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Because he looks bulimic?

4. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Before I read the post, I thought it was a story about a dog chewing on somebody's dildo.

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So apparently Hulk Hogan has a sex tape.

Go ahead, try getting that image out of your head now.

[​IMG]

6. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just had a revelation through some FB stalking that there is a ridiculously hot girl in my office, who I now believe makes a focused effort not to be hot in the office. Think of a hot girl. Now put her in baggy t-shirts, mom jeans, and glasses, with barely done hair, no make-up. I always had suspicion that she was sneaky hot, now its confirmed that she's hot and hiding it. How dare she?!?! She has a boyfriend in the office anyway so I guess its a moot point.

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe Vivid can get him and Chyna together in a video and they can see who has the bigger penis.

8. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

9. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That sort of sorcery is both clever and outrageous. I work occasionally with a girl who dresses fine, but sort of boring and bookworm-ish, but she has sort of a simmering cuteness to her. Slut around Facebook a bit, and bam, suddenly its apparent that shorty likes to get down and also looks fantastic on the weekends. I now view her suspiciously whenever I'm around her in the office and am trying to figure out how to best be around her outside of it.

10. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I was another girl, I'd be pissed. All the effort they make to improve their frumpy-ness, this girl puts effort into reducing her hotness. Now she wouldn't be like a 10, distractingly hot, but still. I now don't trust women....how many more are purposely hiding hotness in my office...they could be anywhere...

11. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is it possible that they're hiding their hotness so they aren't ogled at by drunken perverts like you? Maybe?

12. Treble

Treble
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

This strikes me as three parts moral relativism and pedantry to one part truth.

Now I wouldn't necessarily give Invisible Children a lot of money--it's clear that it's a well-intentioned organization set up by a media savvy dude who has no experience working for/with an NGO. Besides, the fundamental paradox of the org should be obvious--what's IC doing, exactly? How does a charity stop a war? Especially a war fought on both sides by little kids? Airdropping XBoxes? From the start, this is not a direct solution kind of organization--putting food in mouths or vaccines in arms or what have you.

IC exists to raise awareness. That's the entire point of the movie. Joseph Kony is fucking scum, and if enough people around the world make enough noise, something will get done. This argument of "the war is winding down now" makes no sense to me-- so we should just be happy that this monster has stopped (read: slowed down) stealing little kids and making them fucking kill their parents and let him live in peace and anonymity in the jungle for the rest of his life? He has done our race a grave injustice. He deserves to die and failing that deserves to be in prison until he dies. Ignoring him will not make that happen.

The point of the movie is: Joseph Kony is scum, let's collectively decide as a race to end his shit. The counterargument is: other people are almost as bad, and the people who made that movie held guns in a picture.

13. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait wait wait...

I thought this whole video was...like a joke?!? Something akin to the Blair Witch Project. It's actually real?

#573 Popped Cherries, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  14. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

It's possible. If we learned anything from the Rape jokes and Cleavage threads, it's that every decision women make regarding their bodies and their attire is in pursuit of eliciting carefully orchestrated responses from men.

15. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was kidding, but I don't trust anyone that hides their true nature...neither should you.

16. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know what's exasperating? Seeing unattractive girls from high school who have because just blatantly unreasonably attractive. GODDAMNIT WHY DIDN'T YOU LOOK LIKE THIS THEN, WHEN I COULD HAVE ATTEMPTED* TO SLEEP WITH YOU!?

*and failed

17. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe she just want's a man who loves her for what's inside, not for her hotness.

Related, I'm in luuurve.
    [​IMG]

18. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How's the economy in Narnia doing?

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Trooofff!

The biggest "we really should have seen that coming" event came when the frumpy and unkempt little sister of the hottest girl in our high school turned herself around in college and became an absolute stunner. She went off to school and I saw her back in town freshman year at a few frat parties, she had dropped some weight and actually dressed nice. My only chance ever was thwarted when we walked back to the house she was staying at and he friend wouldn't let me in with her. She transferred back to my school and started running marathons and hitting the gym everyday and went from a 7.5 to a solid 10. Be honest though, if they were that hot then, you'd have pussed out like you did with every other hot ass girl you didn't make a move on in high school.

20. Rumble

Rumble
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Call me an asshole all you like but I won't ever support StopKony. Why? Because the filmmaker named his two kids Gavin Danger and Everley Darling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.