Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Spring Break/St Pats WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McSmallstuff, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I actually think the girl is turning down the Black Hat Guy, who then tries to play it off like he's cool. Or "busy," in the Hank sense.

2. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

No no no. Y'all are misunderstanding. I'm not pontificating or acting like I know what I'm talking about at all. I admit that I don't. I'm saying based on observing others that the PUA stuff seems silly compared to just talking to girls like normal people. I can't learn things based on observation?

Observe this:

Attached Files:

3. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

A virgin commenting on sex/hook ups does seem a little bit like a vegan having an opinion on how to cook a tasty steak. Even if you're right, nobody wants you to be the most credible source available.

4. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Understood. I'll just stick to posting the nekkid ladiez.

Attached Files:

5. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

wait... what part of oregon you from?

6. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

7. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The city where this golden badass watches over all of us.

Attached Files:

8. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whoa, hi. I've been away for 5 days. I'll catch up tomorrow. 5 day bender. A little worky, a LOT of drinky. A little breaky heart. This is why I'm a cold, heartless bitch. No feelings, no hurt. Stupid me for breaking my own rules.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

A little late, but I have to talk about this again.

Strauss is a HACK. I've said this before, but he barely even qualifies as a writer whatsoever. Do you know what he does? He has bands write their biographys, he writes a sarcastic footnote at the start of each chapter, and then slaps his name over top of theirs on the cover. Tah-dah! I wrote a book about Motley Crue, mom!

What I hate about Strauss is he's also a complete fucking hypocrite. In The Game, he throws Mystery under the bus (not that I wouldn't literally love seeing that) and talks about him like he's pathetic, all the while buying into his bullshit and STAYING that way with the stupid outfits and corny negativity even though he's an ugly pint-sized dork that writes for Rolling Fucking Stone.

Strauss is an author the same way bowlers are "athletes". Yeah, I'm sure he was just an "undercover reporter" when he wore this fucking snakeskin suit:
    [​IMG]

10. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That suit looks pretty awesome; covering yourself in that much dead animal skin is already cool, but when it's from a cold-blooded, poisonous beast? Neil Strauss just went up in my book.

Mystery, on the other hand, looks like a drugged-out, bisexual, German raver, and the the blonde, balding dude on the left seems like an outrageous middle-aged queen and cross-dresser who feels uncomfortable having to wear male garments for a change.

11. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Every time I log on here and open up my user CP, I see your grammatically-challenged contest rep stretching out my screen like the orifices in some of the GIFs in this thread. Thanks for nothing, Gravy.

Attached Files:

12. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hehe, funny Suri moment to start off the work week. Just got a text from the doctor on call this weekend to update me on patients I need to see. It came through as Mrs. So and so is being transfered up for euthanasia. What he actually said was Mrs. so and so is being tranfered up for UPJ stone. Now, that is a mistake you don't want to make.

13. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I'm just going to throw this out there - what the fuck happened to Haley Joel Osment? I remember thinking he was going to grow up to be a real looker. Instead, he looks like James Van Der Beek's mentally challenged brother.
    [​IMG]

14. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Looks like he paid too much attention to that other Sense: taste. BOOYAH. Here all week, try the veal. Remember to tip your waitress.

I have a theory. Ugly kid = hot adult. Cute kid = ugly adult. Examples:

Dakota Fanning was an adorable girl. She is now an albino bat.

Macauly Culkin was a cute kid by all accounts, if obviously from the trailer park. He now looks like Zelda from Pet Semetary:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Michelle Trachtenburg was a sewer mutant with no eyebrows. She now looks like THIS:

[​IMG]

Jerry O'Fucking Connell was a kid with fat tits who grew up to bang the shit out of Rebecca Romijn. In fact I think he managed to infect her with his filthy Sliders DNA.

What Rebecca Romijn might look like:
    [​IMG]

15. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy hell. I haven't shaved since last Friday (vacation ends today) and although I don't look nearly as creepy as that, it's reminiscent enough for me that I'm going to shave now.

16. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does Mystery have goggle tan in that picture? Christ, does he go to the beach like that?

17. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And some women, somewhere, have to find these guys attractive enough to have sex with them. Are any of those women present? It's been a long time since I attempted to pick up women in bars but have the standards of women really fallen that far? Because I could clean up right now if that's the case.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Understand something: These guys pick Up using parlour tricks and deception-- none of this shit is REAL. Even when I WAS a libertine, I had better things to do tham alloy my soul with corrosion.

19. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I will be spending the week acclimating to the lack of The Guy in my house. This means I will cook less, drink more, and have to build stuff by myself.

This sucks.

20. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

These guys had success because they used broad concepts such as social cues and cueing into women's insecurities and applied these concepts to a large number of women. What they did was sheer manipulation to attain sex. If any guy goes into a bar and hits on enough women, they will eventually find one willing to have sex with them. That is by and large what these guys did, albeit with a script and gimmicks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.